The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
asasas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alots of SYT joint

Share location and shop name. Thank you.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
MrSYTSeeker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrSYTSeeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan89 View Post
Just wanted to share my experience yesterday.. a wonderful start of the CNY

Was having lunch yesterday, nearby the JBCS building with my cousin and a friend. He gave me an FL contact number saying that shes very good at B2B. Decided to give it a try since I have never had B2B session with FL.

Knock the door and she greeted with a sweet smile and we were having a small talk. Can smell her soft and sweet perfume during the talk and then she offer me a shower. After shower, we then proceed to the bed, she asked me to lay down and the session starts. She starts with regular massage which is so so but not the piano type of massage. After few minutes she start biting my ear and her body lay down onto my back. I can barely felt her nipples sliding and tickling my body and balls thats the DAMN SHIOK parttt After that she proceed to do scissors position and again she tickling my already hard didi and sliding through the crack and I could feel the sensual

Nationality : Indo
Look: 9/10 cuteness overload
Height: 150 cm+/-
Boobs: natural b-cup
Body: petite type slim to average
Massage : 7/10 so so but not piano type of massage
B2B : 8/10 damn shiokk so sensual
HJ : 8/10 she knows how to use her hands
Damage: RM 230
RTF : Yes

After that, she lead me to shower and have a small chit chat. I put on my clothes and say goodbye to her. She's kinda small built and I not the fan of big boobies and she's very cute, so I would say really satisfied with her service
Nice FR... so did you whistle while walking out...
Old 18-02-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

MrSYTSeeker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrSYTSeeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

btw am back again for my CNY celebration, yesterday i just went to visit this joint but i tried other gem as the one i mention is not in JB already.

I will share my FR soon.. stay tune as now i just came back from drinking and kinda tired as for now.

So far i only see one FR written what about the rest of bro that i shared??? Do you visit her or been busy to dot FR here... still waiting for FR...
Old 18-02-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Alots of SYT joint

Anyway i will shared to other batch of bros here, it might be mine last sharing for contact as i think that is not worth for sharing, Mmmm let try last batch k, if got at least 3 FR written i will share to 10 bros, then every 3 FR i will share to 10 bros, FAIR....?
Old 18-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mushroom77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
Anyway i will shared to other batch of bros here, it might be mine last sharing for contact as i think that is not worth for sharing, Mmmm let try last batch k, if got at least 3 FR written i will share to 10 bros, then every 3 FR i will share to 10 bros, FAIR....?
Share with me. I will post FR if went.TQ
Old 18-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Can share location or contact?
Old 18-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
mimu2001 is one of the Best!mimu2001 is one of the Best!mimu2001 is one of the Best!

Pls share contact and location
Old 18-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 15
whatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to behold

please share location. thanks.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

bro can pm location?
Old 18-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hexzagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share location n name of shop. thanks
Old 18-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 14
kananasai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkananasai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share ctc bro....
Old 18-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zomk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Can share more info? Thanks
Old 18-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrkozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share ctc, thanks in advance
Old 19-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,can share ctc?
Old 19-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Hi, pls share ctc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1