The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Unexpected encounter during tour in Europe

So last year we managed to hit our sales target for our supplier and i was rewarded with a tour package to Europe, Germany to be precise.

Wasn't really looking forward to it as it was a tour package with other people from the same industry, about 25 of us. I wasn't really looking forward to it as it's mostly guys and women who are either married or old. Anyway,i was actually looking for to my first FKK experience in Germany. Was in Germany few years ago but have no chance to try FKK thought this trip might be a good chance. i was also looking forward to try coed nude sauna. haha

I didn't notice any 'hot" girl in our tour group or any girl who would interest me until we took a group photo when we touched down .

I thought, ok, this in interesting, at least there is someone to keep me interested in this tour.

We didn't really interact much with other members of the tour group as we don't really know each other. However, on the 2nd night, we happened to sit next to each during dinner. didn't really talk to each other much until when dinner ended and we were having drinks.

We became more relax after a few drinks. Also, when our tour members find out that some girl likes drinking, they will try to keep pouring more for her.

We were discussing where to go the next day as we did not want to join the tour group. Then slowly went into the topic of "sex".

As I have done my research, i told them that they can go to the garden where people can walk around naked. they were quite suaku and appeared surprised. I also told them that maybe they can go swimming in our hotel indoor pool and also try the sauna.

She then said how to go swimming when she don't have swimming costume. So I told her that she can actually do it naked because that's how the germans do it. actually i BS her . haha...told her she can try the sauna too where men and women have to be naked in the sauna....she and her friends were quite shocked. ......so we talked about this nudity thing for awhile and they thought that only old ah peks and aunties go sauna to look at men or other naked women.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected encounter during tour in Europe

please continue
Old 31-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mainly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Started nicely and hope to read more updates.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
account2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
talkshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro TS. Hope to read more pls.
Old 31-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

TS really know how to throw smokescreen....
Old 31-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

We attended some convention the next day but it's was boring as hell so I decided to go back to the hotel for a swim and also try sauna where men n women have to be naked...mandatory.

After a few laps in the pool I saw some young ang mo girls in bikinis coming in. Their bodies are really solid ... front and back also have...I started to fantasize about having a threesome with them and got semi erected in my swim shorts. Luckily in the pool no one can see....

Then i continue my laps hoping the erections will go away...

After my laps the girls were gone. I decided to go check out the sauna.

At the sauna area, some men n women was just naked and some showering together ..naked. Then I saw some people coming out of the sauna also naked. Wtf..I just remove my shorts n get naked too.

Took my towel n went into the sauna. Saw another man inside hanging loose lol... I lay down my towel n sit on top. By right that's the way to do it. U are not supposed to use the towel n wrapped it around your waist like how we do it in Singapore. The towel is to contain your sweat.

After about 5 min, the 2 hot ang mo girls came in ....totally naked! Their tits and ass was what I had imagined earlier...the way they sat I can also see their juicy pussies. .one was sitting down and the other was lying down...

Cannot tahan the sight n my exposed cock started rising..

I quickly changed position to hide my excitement. ..I also noticed that the guy's cock going semi. But he bochup and show it to the girls...not that they were looking..
Old 31-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start TS
Old 31-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Its very hot insid n wlooking at the naked girls inside , it made things worse..I tried to concentrate on my sauna and steal glances at the naked girls.

One of the girls turned round and saw my erected cock and said something to her friends and they laughed cheekily....i felt kinda embarrassed but i have also wanted to flash my cock at girls ...so I just unhide my cock and show them.. the feeling damn shiok. ..always had this scenario in my wet dreams last time...now it had became a reality....
Old 31-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

17 points for your nice hot story, please continue TS.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

After like 15mins (thats the normal time u are supposed to be in there) the girls left , since there was nothing left to see except the other guy's dick, i walked out to get a cold shower to literally cool down.

Saw some girls went into the steam room just beside. Decided to follow. The girls hd their bikinis on while i went in naked. They looked at me one kind .After like as out 5mins later i realised that you don't have to be naked in steam room lol. Luckily it was quite steamy in the steam room and they can't see me clearly.

Decided to get out and went back for a swim. After a few laps , saw an Asian girl going to the sauna. Decided to follow. Walked into the sauna naked. The Asian girl saw me and became quite shy. I was sitting directly in front of her so she can see my cock full on. Got semi hard this time cos she is not very hot compared to the ang moh girls just now. .

Decided I had enough and went back to my room.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

At night after dinner I asked Y , the girl that like ,I told her my sauna experience ..she and her friends seems quite curious about my excursion....she chided me and asked why I did not not jio her...

Told her will sure jio when we reach our hotel on the last day. OMG can t wait...

After seeing so many naked girls really cannotn tahan..I thought this is good time for me to try the fkk as i need a r release badly.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 01-02-2019 at 01:26 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
trunkquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and good story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
LeafTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, please continue TS
Old 31-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mickeyhitaryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS bro, camping here for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1