The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Any local joints to recommend? Bkk

Sick of doing the tourist thing like nana cowboy patpong themae
Even G clubs are those catering to tourists or rich thais
I want to try local I’m sure those local men have their own places and joints to get their rocks off
Keyword is budget as I’m sure they can’t afford those tourists prices then it will be a steal for us

Even drinking now I dun go to tourists traps but their local beer gardens
Old 14-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Any local joints to recommend? Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
I want to try local I’m sure those local men have their own places and joints to get their rocks off
Keyword is budget as I’m sure they can’t afford those tourists prices then it will be a steal for us

can you speak thai?
look for thai cheongster to befriend
pay for him, ask him bring you.
if you no speak thai can forget it. even they bring you there you will also find it no fun really
Old 14-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can you speak thai?
look for thai cheongster to befriend
pay for him, ask him bring you.
if you no speak thai can forget it. even they bring you there you will also find it no fun really
Can speak but can’t write or read any
Level of thai I can understand 75% of radio news broadcast if tv news level of understanding goes up to 90%
Why do I not know thai cheong areas well now then you might ask
Coz brother been inside prison and banned from travel until recently.
So am rekindling and re familarizing with places after almost 2 decades.
So you can consider me an new old bird 🤣
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try rama3, bangna areas. Many local places go chiong there
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Try rama3, bangna areas. Many local places go chiong there
Sorry is what type of joints? Fuckshops Agogo ktv or bars?

Heard udomsuk now happening but such what kind of happenings
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post

What's your age group?
If still young below 30s can go to Rangsit area..... plenty of university students and playgrounds for the young locals.
Huay Kwang used to be happening with many joints where the locals hangout.... but due to the invasion of the PRCs..... most of the FLs from there migrated to this area.
Depending which joint you go.... have choice of students or FLs

But take note if you are mature guy..... likely to be ignored as this is playground for the youths and young adults.
And able to communicate in Thai is must...... coz even though those students can speak english they will still speak in thai with you.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1