The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
PRC Girls vs Local Chinese Girls

Hi bros, need some advice here. I recently started dating a PRC girl here in Singapore. She's well educated and working as a banker here. She lives with a roommate and is about 26 years old. Very pleasant looking and guai on the outside. We met at a work function and have been enjoying each other's company. She can speak good english tho with the PRC accent.

Anyway sex with her is sometimes odd. She enjoys it sometimes and is really into it. Very passionate. But a most of the time she will initiate sex with me like its her duty. She always says that a woman must be be respectful of a man's needs. And sex during these times are very awkward and robotic. Like she's just providing a hole for me to fuck. It's very weird.

Other than this, we are doing well. It bring me to local girls. I've dated mostly chinese girls here and its very hard to have sex with them right away. They play hard to get and when they finally do let you fuck them, they think they have some power over you and deserve the world like their pussy made of gold. I don't like this but they are passionate and loving when you finally have sex with them.

My question is what do you bros think of PRC girls vs local Chinese girls? Any similar experiences? Anything to comment on? Thx bros.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC Girls vs Local Chinese Girls

Bro suggest you get to know the china gal better in terms of character .
I agree local Chinese gal may not be that good as compared to prc bed skills .
Old 28-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

interesting and somewhast accurate observation you made. having dated both PRC (PMETs) and local women, i share similar views in terms of sex.
mt PRC gfs felt its necessary and important to get intimate, satisfy a bf's needs and make them happy - its part of the relationship package. Sex was frequent and they were almost always missionary and standard, just like their lifestyles here.

Typically, it would be: Meet for cycling/outdoor sports, eat Chinese dishes and steamboat, come home have sex, bath, watch China variety shows online, sleep...

For local women.... depends on their age. sex with most younger ones (other than malays) needs a lot of time, activity and money investment. But for older, mature ladies around 35-40, its easier cos they are more frank and have stronger desires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Hi bros, need some advice here. I recently started dating a PRC girl here in Singapore. She's well educated and working as a banker here. She lives with a roommate and is about 26 years old. Very pleasant looking and guai on the outside. We met at a work function and have been enjoying each other's company. She can speak good english tho with the PRC accent.

Anyway sex with her is sometimes odd. She enjoys it sometimes and is really into it. Very passionate. But a most of the time she will initiate sex with me like its her duty. She always says that a woman must be be respectful of a man's needs. And sex during these times are very awkward and robotic. Like she's just providing a hole for me to fuck. It's very weird.

Other than this, we are doing well. It bring me to local girls. I've dated mostly chinese girls here and its very hard to have sex with them right away. They play hard to get and when they finally do let you fuck them, they think they have some power over you and deserve the world like their pussy made of gold. I don't like this but they are passionate and loving when you finally have sex with them.

My question is what do you bros think of PRC girls vs local Chinese girls? Any similar experiences? Anything to comment on? Thx bros.
Old 28-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
5121314 is one of the Best!5121314 is one of the Best!5121314 is one of the Best!5121314 is one of the Best!

Bro fatfella,
just follow yr heart regardless of which nationality.
There's always good and bad girls in every nationality.
Every finger on our hand also have long and short.

May i ask u bro fatfella,
ARE U 100% PERFECT?
If yr girl can accept the imperfect fatfella, why cant fatfella accept the imperfect girl.

Dont u know LOVE IS BLIND
Must learn to accept yr other half bad points instead of complainig.
Everything start fr a small complain...

This girl may be dead fish on bed but she maybe kind, helpful, filial piety
Vice versa that girl may be good on bed but she's heartless, selfish, stubborn.

Sound so funny, u choose girlfriend base on bed skills.
My wife used to be a dead fish on bed during courting time.
But now, she's always the one who initiate.

We just have to keep finding till we find our true love.
Regardless of local or foreign, open to all of them.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by 5121314; 28-07-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 28-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 14
boy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to beholdboy12 is a splendid one to behold

Agree with bro 5121314.
It really doesn't matter which nationality your girl is, or for that matter her race, age, qualifications, etc.
If your girl loves you and show it to you in her own ways, then you need to treasure her.

Not all local ladies act as though they have golden pussies and not all PRCs see it as an obligation to satisfy their guy's lust.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Johnvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care bro, most prc gals want u to faster marry them, so that they can invite their whole village over. Or they just wan to use you as a path to get Pr/citizenship
Old 28-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: PRC Girls vs Local Chinese Girls

Mine marks goes to local girls. Why?

Experience shown end of days we draw a line. One side being locals including new citizens. The other side we have PR and FTs. FT girls mine opinion are easy to hook up if local guys know what their desire. This could be long term stay as well as her partner CPF accounts.

I beg mine pay checks 95% of FTs ladies will want to spread their legs if I am drawing out mine CPF soon. So if the writer is too a FT or PR then I say is tough in this generation to hook up local girl. But if it made you feel better disable chicks may be easy.

After sex and marriage all local guys should note the important of handing her movement. PRC girls still will prefer their home boys so the chances of her screwing one is pretty high. But then not all PRC girls are like this, treat her well and make sure you keep her passport.

Hei did we over look an issue? Local single females will they walk the path of lesbos? Seem they are educated and, not worshiping white dick. A discussion in the future. Please start the ball rolling.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
She lives with a roommate
Anything to comment on?
Yes bro, my comment is the roommate available not?
You can suggest to her to ask her roommate out, I will join you.
Though I cannot give professional advice, I hope you agree that 旁观者清
I will analysis and tell you what I see in you guys...
Swee boh

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 28-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Depends on what type of r/s u looking for. If fb or gf, i will go for the prc. But if looking for a wife, no comment. Juz go with the heart n feelings.
Old 28-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JohnSmithSenior is Cool - loads of Potential

So, do you see yourself having a life with her or not? If you do, then what do you care about local girls. If not, then fair enough.
Old 28-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the going for the prc girl might have a slight stigma.

Your friends might just judge her cause she's a prc.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

Bro, PRC girls hoping to find husband and stay here in SG. Local girls play hard to get but really all pussy is the same - soft, warm and moist. Don't worry so much. You like the girl or love the girl, doesn't matter where she's from. Whatever makes you happy bro!
Old 28-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Local Chinese girls think their pussy are made of gold. When in fact, few of them have the physical attributes and aura to set such high standards for themselves. And most of them are influenced by western culture. I would go for prc, who are far more chio and cultured anyday.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
Indianpower Indianpower

Only pan asian chinese girls are hot. The rest cannot make it. Don't waste your time. I only fuck hot Pan-Asians if I have to fuck the chinese. Much cleaner, hotter and can speak english. Locals and PRCs all the same.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

fatfella,

wat are u complaining here? u have got an educated PRC banker here to let u fuck unconditionally, n yet u complain things are missionary and static. then u aso yearn for local bitches and cant find a fuck straightaway.

be contended!

years back, I was in a similar scenario with u........

I just (temporarily) broke up with a local divorcee, and met up with a PRC working locally... through tat few night meet ups with tat PRC, she initiated making love, but I was adamant abt it, while thinking of my local divorcee........ (in the end, didn't fuck the PRC)

in summary: the local slut contacted me up again, n I was back to her; leaving the PRC cold n boh-chap! I even erased the PRC number! then months later, the local slut broke off (temporarily again). at this time, I regret erasing the PRC number. I even drove often to her residential area, hoping to bump into her........ but to no avail.

NOW???? this LOCAL Divorcee SLUT is out of my life, for 18mths alr. she is being fucked n made used of by another dickhead 10yrs her senior! I regret not trying out other relationship or cherishing the realationship with other ladies...... while keep holding on to the fucking SLUT whom I treasured for the last nine years.

come on, fatfella! cherish n make full use of wat u have. now u have tis PRC as yr sticky partner........ n yr brain is abt wanting to fuck a local........ then wat if the local ger u get to fuck doesn't worth the companionship of the PRC banker? then u ll regret.

if u prefer, u can pass yr PRC banker to me should u have another local ger. so she wont feel so hurt by u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1