The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Update on the Serangoon Garden spa I shared about earlier. Went to visit the same ML. This time I took Aroma Therapy massage. It is slightly more expensive than usual. Nonetheless, I go there for the good rub and slight tease so I’m happy to pay for a premium. Saw about 3-4 girls name on the register, I suppose this is really a legit spa.

Anyway, this time round the tease went a notch higher. Other than the finger nail teasing (if u know what I mean) around my back and butt, she went to do P massage when I was still on my back. It was kinda surprise since it was sold as aroma therapy (btw, they use a brand new lavender oil). It was for a good 5-10mins of intense massaging of my balls and crotch. Suddenly the door outside opened and she changed stance. After a while flipped over. She continue to arouse me from the front. When she cover my groin with the blanket, I tot ho seh liao. But no.. she continue to just rub my balls and groin area. Towards the later part she use her finger nail to go up and down my harden rod in a “tip toe” way. I was screaming for gq in my head.

After a good 15mins of this.. imagine how hard I am by now. She suddenly say, times up! Sibeh sian.

But I think I’ll go there again when I drop by the area. The teasing was good and she didn’t ask for tips. And of cos her massage is also good. And best of all, got desserts (tang shui) to drink after the massage.

The last part should be obvious on which spa it is in the area.
Bro please share and i will share my playground in return thanks
Old 24-09-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
Just tried out a mp near bugis junction. It is consist of lvl 1&2.

At first I was heading just 4 a good massage. D ml there I tried all provide good strong massage that ease my ache & pain. Not in any of my motive that I want something out of a body massage.
It started off from neck back & hands which I knew this ml not a fake or she indeed learned how 2 massage. Funny thing start when she sat on d bed between my leg, she started 2 tease my buttocks, assline & my manihood. She did not say anything & I just let her cont. Shortly she change back 2 my back & finger crawling all over my backs & ask if I need oil. Replied yes. She proceed 2 oil my back & buttock again w strong hard massage on backs & tease 2 my bottom area. When I am asked 2 turn over, finally she ask if I wish 2 get my bro massage, I told her yes though it’s only semi hard. All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest. She took her own sweet time 2 lick my body and her hands is holding on my manihood but not stroking it. She proceed 2 my ear and lick & blow air 2 it. She still ask me if I like this way. I just nope my head & enjoy. When she bend over, she does not mind I move my hand all over her inside.
I think she can feel I can’t take it anymore, she started 2 stroke me hard & fast. Within 5min I came. Normally I takes long time 2 cum but was happpy 2 cum & not happy 4 cuming so quick...
She wiped 4 me & ask me 2 wait. She will wash her hands & come back 2 massage my head.

Ml: yy
Looks: 8
Body: 7
Massage: 9
Bathroom attached, disposal blue shorts
Cost: $60+ $50

This place provide body or foot massage, facial, manicure. Massage skill a 100% won’t regret as I had tried a few ml so far.
Share contact pls bro
Old 24-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

See pm. Spa name can’t expose here
Old 24-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
xLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Can share ctc please? Thank you.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I would rate it acceptable considering she’s new
Perhaps seasoned bros would be less forgiving

Moreover I don’t want to wreck anyone’s rice bowl. I consider most ML would have their reasons for entering the trade. Such a pretty one some more

So if you want a good massage to unwind; don’t go for her

Perhaps this industry is fair in the sense that someone this good looking and good at massage would not be at such rates
Rates can be double and there’ll still be customers lining up
Think btween yuki cici and the new kimchi.. any bros managed to tried and compare them?
Old 24-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro share please, can exchange
Old 24-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
I tried this geylang home massage . I got to tell you that she is really chaty and fun to talk to. She is willing to accommodate to make sure you make it for the second shot.

It really good solid massage with solid pair of melon !!! but wasted cannot get to bonk her .....

Overall it still a wonderful experience for me and I hope that all bros will take good care of her.
can share contact? thanks.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cocodemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only EW is 4 massage. SW only facial. I’ll recommend EW out of d 3. Most ml i book so far worth visiting. Price is $100-$130 4 a hr, all in. The ml will sure 2 use up d 60min with u unless u wish 2 go out early. Chatty & good strength.

SW too down East . D ladies’s attitude is off 4 some ladies. Ent fee $45 45min, $60 60min. D ladies will finish u off ASAP & ask u go bath b4 45min. So don’t book 60 min if u go. Pricing is not same 4 most ladies, from $80 - $200 depend on package offer by each of em. I was shocked once by 1 of em telling me straight on the face that we sg chinese guy r boring & not gentlemen. Those ang mo won’t demand so much like us & take so long to cum. That is my last visit.
Lol just my experience 2 month ago, might not 4 all & not meant for d new joined ladies.
Add on: my experience w d 2 Y lady is good
Can share/pm me what service/package the 2Y ladies provide. Thanks
Old 25-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocodemer View Post
Can share/pm me what service/package the 2Y ladies provide. Thanks
DO not find the old batch of ladies... knife very sharp... the new girls there still not bad but old batch one starting price sibei ex... I just skip those old one.. see angel picture Hermes necklace or bracelet sure chop a lot of people to contribute to it

Last edited by hotforyou; 25-09-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Myoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotforyou View Post
DO not find the old batch of ladies... knife very sharp... the new girls there still not bad but old batch one starting price sibei ex... I just skip those old one.. see angel picture Hermes necklace or bracelet sure chop a lot of people to contribute to it

Is it same charge at prinsep st and Netherevon rd ? I suspect I tio tok. Five finger slash me more than double. Heng is syt, if not I bang my head on table !

How to id new and old batch ?
Old 26-09-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just tried out a mp near bugis junction. It is consist of lvl 1&2.

At first I was heading just 4 a good massage. D ml there I tried all provide good strong massage that ease my ache & pain. Not in any of my motive that I want something out of a body massage.
It started off from neck back & hands which I knew this ml not a fake or she indeed learned how 2 massage. Funny thing start when she sat on d bed between my leg, she started 2 tease my buttocks, assline & my manihood. She did not say anything & I just let her cont. Shortly she change back 2 my back & finger crawling all over my backs & ask if I need oil. Replied yes. She proceed 2 oil my back & buttock again w strong hard massage on backs & tease 2 my bottom area. When I am asked 2 turn over, finally she ask if I wish 2 get my bro massage, I told her yes though it’s only semi hard. All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest. She took her own sweet time 2 lick my body and her hands is holding on my manihood but not stroking it. She proceed 2 my ear and lick & blow air 2 it. She still ask me if I like this way. I just nope my head & enjoy. When she bend over, she does not mind I move my hand all over her inside.
I think she can feel I can’t take it anymore, she started 2 stroke me hard & fast. Within 5min I came. Normally I takes long time 2 cum but was happpy 2 cum & not happy 4 cuming so quick...
She wiped 4 me & ask me 2 wait. She will wash her hands & come back 2 massage my head.

Ml: yy
Looks: 8
Body: 7
Massage: 9
Bathroom attached, disposal blue shorts
Cost: $60+ $50

This place provide body or foot massage, facial, manicure. Massage skill a 100% won’t regret as I had tried a few ml so far.
Hello, can PM contact? thanks
Old 26-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Bro, this is fantastic. Can share ctc?
Old 27-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
Soyameister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSoyameister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
After a good 15mins of this.. imagine how hard I am by now. She suddenly say, times up! Sibeh sian.
holy shit that's the worst blueballs experience
Old 27-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share the location?? Thanks alot!!

Quote:
Update on the Serangoon Garden spa I shared about earlier. Went to visit the same ML. This time I took Aroma Therapy massage. It is slightly more expensive than usual. Nonetheless, I go there for the good rub and slight tease so I’m happy to pay for a premium. Saw about 3-4 girls name on the register, I suppose this is really a legit spa.

Anyway, this time round the tease went a notch higher. Other than the finger nail teasing (if u know what I mean) around my back and butt, she went to do P massage when I was still on my back. It was kinda surprise since it was sold as aroma therapy (btw, they use a brand new lavender oil). It was for a good 5-10mins of intense massaging of my balls and crotch. Suddenly the door outside opened and she changed stance. After a while flipped over. She continue to arouse me from the front. When she cover my groin with the blanket, I tot ho seh liao. But no.. she continue to just rub my balls and groin area. Towards the later part she use her finger nail to go up and down my harden rod in a “tip toe” way. I was screaming for gq in my head.

But I think I’ll go there again when I drop by the area. The teasing was good and she didn’t ask for tips. And of cos her massage is also good. And best of all, got desserts (tang shui) to drink after the massage.

The last part should be obvious on which spa it is in the area.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Intheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Hey guys,

Just had a session by a Malay ML. Was suppose to go back to the Malaysian Chinese PR but she was busy so she recommended her friend who just started. Anyway cut short to the massage,
Looks was not too bad said she is 26 years old, her body is good, she is Malay Singaporean but quite fair. Boob size is 36C. Well aside from the looks, her massage was quite good I must say, was a good massage and her skills are as good as the Malaysian Chinese PR.
Overall had a relaxing experience.
Hi bro, can share this contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1