The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Is she doing more than just JG?
Other service for regular and preferred customer lo
Old 24-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Is she doing more than just JG?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Other service for regular and preferred customer lo
Just need to go at the right time, 1st timers also will get it.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Issit??I thought she got many bf..my fren went there and she push another girl to him ...
Old 24-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Issit??I thought she got many bf..my fren went there and she push another girl to him ...
This is the worst kind of service..
Old 24-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
This is the worst kind of service..
Ya she the boss mah..that why she can push to other girls.but I got to admit she the most pretty in the joint.my fren was kena bait by her look.haha
Old 24-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share location pls.. Thanks bro..
Old 24-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya she the boss mah..that why she can push to other girls.but I got to admit she the most pretty in the joint.my fren was kena bait by her look.haha
Think it's a matter of principle la.

If i make adv booking for her & she pushes me to other girl, then why do i even need to make adv booking in the 1st place?

Its norm for men to be hooked by good looking girls, ur fren of coz, is of no exceptional..
Old 25-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, a colleague went and no issue at all. He is a 1st timer but he did make a booking with her beforehand through her wechat.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, a colleague went and no issue at all. He is a 1st timer but he did make a booking with her beforehand through her wechat.
CoZ I know she seldom do fj now..if walk in customer she will direct to her workers..she was my regular at the joint joint.take out to hotel is 400..hehehe
Old 25-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CoZ I know she seldom do fj now..if walk in customer she will direct to her workers..she was my regular at the joint joint.take out to hotel is 400..hehehe
From what i heard, she only does fj with those regulars which she likes
Old 25-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well it also depends on her.... she can always reco other girls to the customer if she's not in the mood to take the booking
Old 25-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
From what i heard, she only does fj with those regulars which she likes
Yes that's right..
Old 30-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Daviddave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

anyone have been to ye zi spa before at golden mile tower? anyone knows a girl who used to work there named coco? i know she have moved to somewhere else but lost her contact. any bros with coco or jenny contact? or the ye zi spa phone number? mind sharing?

thanks
Old 01-10-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, care to share what hours will have best chance to get FJ? Last time, I am told its before 4 pm, or after 10 pm.... is it the same still?
Old 01-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone knows where joyce is? formerly adelphi, fortune centre, jalan sultan... or maybe she's quit already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread