The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
dannysellyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TOP 10 QUESTIONS AT THE LOYAL HARLEM GYM

10. Are you sure your mouth will fit?

09. How does it feel to be on top of things?

08. You should watch what you put into your mouth

07. Can I put you on my retainer ?

06. Good god thats an Alabama Black Snake!

05. No Boom Boom Soul Brother

04. Me love you long time

03. Do you party ?

02. Do you suck dicks?

01 Are you a Peter Puffer?

Old 25-09-2018, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
andrewho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TOP 10 QUESTIONS AT THE LOYAL HARLEM GYM

Not falling for this lame joke.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysellyes View Post
10. Are you sure your mouth will fit?

09. How does it feel to be on top of things?

08. You should watch what you put into your mouth

07. Can I put you on my retainer ?

06. Good god thats an Alabama Black Snake!

05. No Boom Boom Soul Brother

04. Me love you long time

03. Do you party ?

02. Do you suck dicks?

01 Are you a Peter Puffer?

Hahahaha if your thread gets deleted as well... u can quit sbf

Because they maybe bought over sbf!!! Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-09-2018, 07:50 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewho View Post
Not falling for this lame joke.
Lame joke? Did u follow the previous series?

Or u are from that spa? Hahahaha find know Mr Soooooooo has someone with sbf account as well

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ferndazAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lame joke? Did u follow the previous series?

Or u are from that spa? Hahahaha find know Mr Soooooooo has someone with sbf account as well
Buku movement down at the Loyal Harlem Gym nigger.

Soooo needs to do a Navy Seal style back peel, with a fire mision request for air Ordanace and covering fire from AC spectre Gunships etc LOL x 100
Old 25-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
Buku movement down at the Loyal Harlem Gym nigger.

Soooo needs to do a Navy Seal style back peel, with a fire mision request for air Ordanace and covering fire from AC spectre Gunships etc LOL x 100
He needs to buy over SBF and all war zones will stop... LOL

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 26-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

To all loyal fans of the LOYAL HARLEM GYM what are the top tell tale signs that your ML darling is fucking someone behind you back?

1. The life stories she tells you are very touching...got tears roll out from eyes when she relates the story..AND SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND

2. Her stories are too perfect, no flaws at all, everything happens like clock work.

3. She never tell you when is her off day

4. She is always visiting her Lau Xiang (People from her home town)

5. She will always ask you if you have reached home after the massage or not, and when you ask she will always say that she have reached home and she wants to bath and sleep as she is tired....the same can message every time. This is an preamble for her to go out knowing that you are home already.

6. When they eat together with you, their appetite seem to be small, all ML used a lot of strength so they ea t a lot. If they eat very little as compared to others, that means you are her first round she got others waiting...

7. Always in a hurry, because she does not want to be spotted by other customers when she is outside with you.

8. Fiend motion sickness when you drive her around, her heads bowed down sleeping. To avoid being seen, she is hiding.

9. Have problem organizing a simple outing with you, always cannot confirm. Meaning you are the last choice lor

10. Always tell you that their boss is very good, bosses wont ask for any special but give them a $200-$300 tips each time they come for massage.
Old 26-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all loyal fans of the LOYAL HARLEM GYM what are the top tell tale signs that your ML darling is fucking someone behind you back?

1. The life stories she tells you are very touching...got tears roll out from eyes when she relates the story..AND SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND

2. Her stories are too perfect, no flaws at all, everything happens like clock work.

3. She never tell you when is her off day

4. She is always visiting her Lau Xiang (People from her home town)

5. She will always ask you if you have reached home after the massage or not, and when you ask she will always say that she have reached home and she wants to bath and sleep as she is tired....the same can message every time. This is an preamble for her to go out knowing that you are home already.

6. When they eat together with you, their appetite seem to be small, all ML used a lot of strength so they ea t a lot. If they eat very little as compared to others, that means you are her first round she got others waiting...

7. Always in a hurry, because she does not want to be spotted by other customers when she is outside with you.

8. Fiend motion sickness when you drive her around, her heads bowed down sleeping. To avoid being seen, she is hiding.

9. Have problem organizing a simple outing with you, always cannot confirm. Meaning you are the last choice lor

10. Always tell you that their boss is very good, bosses wont ask for any special but give them a $200-$300 tips each time they come for massage.
Very informative!!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 26-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Very informative!!
Basically there are three types of Customers at The Loyal Harlem GYM

(1) Those Whom are FUCKING the ML

(2) Those whom DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK is going on

(3) Those whom KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BUT NEVER GET TO
FUCK THE ML
Old 26-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Basically there are three types of Customers at The Loyal Harlem GYM

(1) Those Whom are FUCKING the ML

(2) Those whom DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK is going on

(3) Those whom KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BUT NEVER GET TO
FUCK THE ML
Wahahahahahaha!!! LOL

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 26-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahahahahahaha!!! LOL
That makes me the type 3 I guess. If I go down

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 26-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
That makes me the type 3 I guess. If I go down
I am also type 3.. hahaha i haven't go down for a while liao

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 27-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am also type 3.. hahaha i haven't go down for a while liao
Yeah, You should go down and check it out, for what you may know Juliana may even give you a BJ for making her famous LOL x 1000
Old 27-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Yeah, You should go down and check it out, for what you may know Juliana may even give you a BJ for making her famous LOL x 1000
Who is Juliana?? I don't know her name there leh

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 27-09-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
dannysellyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Who is Juliana?? I don't know her name there leh
Names dont matter now...they are hit bad, they may put up a brave front but their wound will never heal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1