The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
went to cebuana pub lucky plaza. the ladies told me LD comes in one set $58. Isit true? no other individual price.
Hmm, that sounds very expensive - what is in the set?

Looks like they are trying to up their prices.

I have not been there for a while but Cebuana used to sell $30 and $50 LDs.

I will try to vist this weekend..

BTW, thanks for upping me. I will up you back tomorrow once I re-charge.

Cheers
Old 25-09-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi Bro Stylekiddy,

Yes, you need to get some familiarity with teh girl.
Also depends on the girls. Some are just deadfish...

Cheers.
Alright bro, will visit when i feel like in the company of pinay and hopefully can let them recognize me
Old 25-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
went to cebuana pub lucky plaza. the ladies told me LD comes in one set $58. Isit true? no other individual price.
Good morning, Dino,

Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.

Cheers
Old 25-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylekiddy View Post
Alright bro, will visit when i feel like in the company of pinay and hopefully can let them recognize me
Good morning, Bro Stylekiddy,

Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.

I personally think the pubs elsewhere are more happening.
Try Ming Arcade or Duxton road.

Cheers
Old 27-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Short review of Japanese bar with flipper waitresses.

Been almost 3 weeks since my last debaucherous adventures with flippers. So I called up a friend, rather sketchy fella, to see if there are places outside of TP/DH with flipper action. Side note, I refer to filipinas as flippers, just a term I am more comfortable using. Yeah, he was up for a night out and suggested a place in Orchard, not OT, that I might be interested in, Jap bar with flippers. I am sure most of you who have been around know where I am talking about.

Anyway, first time going to such place. Now, this place is small af. No bigger than a studio apartment. Very clean and moderately lit. 1 high table with chairs, a few sofas and high stools by the bar.

We sat by the bar and were attended to by 6 girls, we were the only customers there, it was around 7:30pm. Pretty decent looking but from the get go, I could tell that hanky panky having your cock wanked off/sucked, booby grabbing and pussy fingering was a no go. All the girls had them bicycle or compression shorts on under their dresses. they pretty much just stand next to you and talk to you. Yay. So apparently, that is the MO here, no nasty action just girls for company. Sure, you could put your arms around them and shit but that's about it. So if you are looking for hardcore girly action, this is not the place for you

However, this place did tick a few boxes. Firstly, smoking is allowed in the bar! Secondly, drinks are reasonably priced, $170 for a bottle of JW. Thirdly, the girls dont ask for drinks, and they will always be by your side, ever willing to serve you. LDs are reasonable as well, $30 for 3 tequilas or whisky, but dont buy them whisky, it's just green tea with a dash of alcohol. Terrible. Tequila recommended

Overall, I like this place. IT's very laid back, a great place to start the night. Affordable drinks and flippers for company. Of course, once the alcohol kicks in, and more action is needed, OT is not too far off, which was we did.

An interesting find, to say the least.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys so I am thinking of going for my virgin pinay pub crawl? Any bros free here this evening for hh? Or else we could meet later? Cheers!
Old 03-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Good after noon, Bros,

been a while since I last left a review.
Last week, tried some different pubs.
Heading to Newton and tried a pub there.
First one was not bad. New girls and friendly but not too much action..

Then headed down to Maude road.
Again all new girls except one and lots of hugs, kisses and rubba rubba.
But the girls tend to butterly even though you buy them drinks. Never change.
So tried another on the next street.
Also all new girls.
Had a pretty wild time there until 3-4am before heading home..

LAst Saturday, headed back to Duxton and stepped into one pub that had live EPL.
HAd a good time with the girl that I know. Kept distractiing me while I was watching the game. Taking me out and ...

After the game ended, I wanted to leave for another pub but she held on and did a persisent HJ . Ended up wetting her dress when i surprised her..

Then I kind of felt bad and stayed on untill the second game ended.
Then left for home..
All in spent on 5 LDs for 2 soccer matches and one long HJ..
Old 03-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good after noon, Bros,
Also all new girls.
Had a pretty wild time there until 3-4am before heading home
I thought there were only Chinese/Viet KTV type pubs there... Damn, I thought I knew the flipper scene well. you the man bro!

Last edited by decadence666; 03-10-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only know of chinese pub in maude road use to frequent white wind. Not much activity there.

Csn pm me the filipina pub.

Used to frequent thecone in syed alwi rosd.

Cheers
Old 03-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
I thought there were only ChineseViet KTV type pubs there... Damn, I thought I knew the flipper scene well. you the man bro!

Bro, there are two "flipper"pubs there- one along Maude Road and another along Syed Alwi road.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Upped your points bro. Good report!
Old 03-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good after noon, Bros,

been a while since I last left a review.
Last week, tried some different pubs.
Heading to Newton and tried a pub there.
First one was not bad. New girls and friendly but not too much action..

Also all new girls.
Had a pretty wild time there until 3-4am before heading home..

LAst Saturday, headed back to Duxton and stepped into one pub that had live EPL.
HAd a good time with the girl that I know. Kept distractiing me while I was watching the game. Taking me out and ...

After the game ended, I wanted to leave for another pub but she held on and did a persisent HJ . Ended up wetting her dress when i surprised her..

Then I kind of felt bad and stayed on untill the second game ended.
Then left for home..
All in spent on 5 LDs for 2 soccer matches and one long HJ..
Old 03-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Bro, thank you.
I willup you back tomorrow after I recharge,
Cheers
Old 04-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed a decent place for drinks and some good huggies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Short review of Japanese bar with flipper waitresses.

Been almost 3 weeks since my last debaucherous adventures with flippers. So I called up a friend, rather sketchy fella, to see if there are places outside of TP/DH with flipper action. Side note, I refer to filipinas as flippers, just a term I am more comfortable using. Yeah, he was up for a night out and suggested a place in Orchard, not OT, that I might be interested in, Jap bar with flippers. I am sure most of you who have been around know where I am talking about.

Anyway, first time going to such place. Now, this place is small af. No bigger than a studio apartment. Very clean and moderately lit. 1 high table with chairs, a few sofas and high stools by the bar.

We sat by the bar and were attended to by 6 girls, we were the only customers there, it was around 7:30pm. Pretty decent looking but from the get go, I could tell that hanky panky having your cock wanked off/sucked, booby grabbing and pussy fingering was a no go. All the girls had them bicycle or compression shorts on under their dresses. they pretty much just stand next to you and talk to you. Yay. So apparently, that is the MO here, no nasty action just girls for company. Sure, you could put your arms around them and shit but that's about it. So if you are looking for hardcore girly action, this is not the place for you

However, this place did tick a few boxes. Firstly, smoking is allowed in the bar! Secondly, drinks are reasonably priced, $170 for a bottle of JW. Thirdly, the girls dont ask for drinks, and they will always be by your side, ever willing to serve you. LDs are reasonable as well, $30 for 3 tequilas or whisky, but dont buy them whisky, it's just green tea with a dash of alcohol. Terrible. Tequila recommended

Overall, I like this place. IT's very laid back, a great place to start the night. Affordable drinks and flippers for company. Of course, once the alcohol kicks in, and more action is needed, OT is not too far off, which was we did.

An interesting find, to say the least.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, thank you.
I willup you back tomorrow after I recharge,
Cheers

return ups +10, thanks bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1