The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
enthral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My GF Scared to go local budget Hotel; My Solution

Awaiting your pics. Thanks.
Old 31-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ehhh... actually hor....

y cant TS openly reveal names of so called CHALET X and BUDGET HOTEL X in JB?

in SG only have dat few chalets... n not dat we are doing anything wrong in there...

BUDGET HOTELs r in abundance ard CITY SQ area.....

to be honest... i dun see anythin this thread is for abt in the end....

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 31-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CimPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i give you ideal... please up my point. buy a tent and go camping.
Old 31-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Yaosiukia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts should go to [email protected] finish girlfriend, can go downstairs bonk package girls.. LOL.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Jumpin'Jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring another girl.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
ehhh... actually hor....

y cant TS openly reveal names of so called CHALET X and BUDGET HOTEL X in JB?

in SG only have dat few chalets... n not dat we are doing anything wrong in there...

BUDGET HOTELs r in abundance ard CITY SQ area.....

to be honest... i dun see anythin this thread is for abt in the end....
Thanks Bro.. I guess I will reveal the locations sooner or later.. I just didnt wanna Everyone rush to the hotel or chalet....Cheers
Old 01-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

TO ALL, I JUST REPLIED TO 46 PM... Someone of your qutota excecced..so i cant send pm...Happy Bonking!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
Hi bro, what's your solution?
Bro, I pumped her in the car, in areas where she dare. In fact, I thought she dislike hotels only because of the looks and stares she will get. But in actual fact, she likes the excitement she gets from bonking in public. In fact most of the places we went to, she was the one who brought there.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

aiyah chalet no need to be secretive. goldkist chalet... is a popular fuck spot.... covered widely by the the tabloids liao. no secret in singapore.

in very run down condition already.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
aiyah chalet no need to be secretive. goldkist chalet... is a popular fuck spot.... covered widely by the the tabloids liao. no secret in singapore.

in very run down condition already.
Yeah Bro.. I heard of Goldkist.. They offer transit at that chalet too.. But the Chalet I referring to is not Goldkist...

But I have to point out.. $39 is for NON PEAK (Mon to Thur) and u have to be member(Alot of Working Singaporeans have the membership)...18' Nov to 31'Dec is Sch Holidays.. So its more EX
Old 01-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

I think it doesn't make any economical sense to travel all the way to JB for a fuck with your gf. We have some budget hotels in the far west and east which I think is much more better, cleaner and not very expensive. More importantly dun have to spend too much time for travelling.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
I think it doesn't make any economical sense to travel all the way to JB for a fuck with your gf. We have some budget hotels in the far west and east which I think is much more better, cleaner and not very expensive. More importantly dun have to spend too much time for travelling.
Yesh Bro.. I understand...If I got FL.. I Confirm bring her got budget hotel..Find Fuck and Forget.. But its My Gf.. she tell me. If we go Hotel 81 or Frag...go to lobby or nearby.. say someone Recognize..they come ask..hey u are Mr X Daughter rite?? What u doing here?? what to say?? And being an Indian.. This type news spread like Fire.. Next thing u know... Stupid Indian Aunties go around say she is a Prostitute.. Its really not nice.. I wan my gf to feel comfortable.

Besides We go JB almost everyweek.. to top up petrol.. do shopping and makan... So its not so bad lor... Have to give in to my gal... Wait till i ROM her.. She say can go Anyway..Hotel No prob!!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindboi View Post
What u doing here?? what to say??
Simple lah, just ask her/him back in a higher pitch voice & bigger question mark tone : "What are YOUuuuuuu Doing here???!". No problem about it spreading, so what's the concern?

Old 02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Simple lah, just ask her/him back in a higher pitch voice & bigger question mark tone : "What are YOUuuuuuu Doing here???!". No problem about it spreading, so what's the concern?

haha.. easier said than done bro.. if her uncle or aunt who are married wen there with their spouse to have fun.. cant qn them wat.. what if they see from distance.. I cant make my gal wear a bag over her head to bring her in wat..

The concern u ask? If u had daughter and relatives come and tell u.. I saw ur daughter at or nearby Hotel 81 with her bf.. U wont be angry meh? Sad to say that singaporeans are still Conservative. If my gal father find out.. Confirm die liao!! can say bye bye..

I'm sure Alot of other bros have the same problem too..
Old 26-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro can PM me the name an location of the chalet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1