The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Boss, could you explain the below:

1) Under what circumstances should a sub-forum moderator delete a user's post?

2) In the chat room when should the moderator exercise his / her authority to kick and / or ban a user.

Thank you.
I don't get involved in such matters. Each moderator acts independently. If I had to set the criteria, I might as well do the job myself.

If you want to know what criteria a moderator uses, why don't you ask the moderator concerned directly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 0
88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Your posts are mostly garbage. I feel like deleting them too.

If you don't like the moderator here, why do you persist? Isn't there any other forum where you would be a lot happier?
Garbage, because you didn't want to remove the rubbish bin aka SEAJ.

So is this double standard? Theres so many garbage post, and the mod removed mine. You open this forum for public. So its my choice to stay or to leave. But your mod should have standard. At least.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Garbage, because you didn't want to remove the rubbish bin aka SEAJ.

So is this double standard? Theres so many garbage post, and the mod removed mine. You open this forum for public. So its my choice to stay or to leave. But your mod should have standard. At least.
One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

You asked me to check the posts which were deleted to find out whether the deletion was valid. I did just that and I've expressed my opinion that I would have deleted them too.

I have not read 99.9% of what SEAJ has posted. If I did investigate further I might feel the same way about his posts too.

However, since I am not the moderator of that section, I'm not involved in deciding what stays and what goes. I have someone else to do that job.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Boss, could you explain the below:

2) In the chat room when should the moderator exercise his / her authority to kick and / or ban a user.

Thank you.
JiBye... This part I can answer!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 10-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't get involved in such matters. Each moderator acts independently. If I had to set the criteria, I might as well do the job myself.

If you want to know what criteria a moderator uses, why don't you ask the moderator concerned directly.
If I did what you had suggested I doubt I would receive a reply.
When I was new last year, I sent a PM to the chat room moderators to ask why I was unable to participate in the main chat.
To my surprise none chose to reply but they were actively chatting in the main.
I could be a saint on the front and a devil behind.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
let me explain
2. if a person creates a clone and personally attacks mod then mod has the right to delete his post...no mod allow such things...mod dun engage in long winded arguments because we have other better things to do
Clone? How to prove if its a clone?

Attack you? If you were to moderate fairly, then nobody will against you. Simple right.

Ya right, but you engaged in long winded arguments with me, and when cock got your tongue, you decide to delete my posts. Thats cowardly act.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass;1301$$$$
JiBye... This part I can answer!
JB...you came too late...next time I wait for you to answer...

Tigaong tonight you strike jackpot on Chelsea vs Liverpool and 4D...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see choice is yours...but also mod to decide to ban you for creating nothing but trouble in the forum...for days you had not shared any useful info...but rather wasting time created more clones...

dun be naive...who are you we knew...your standard of english straight away we can tell...

today your english had improved slightly....see you learned something here...improving english....

Old 10-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If I did what you had suggested I doubt I would receive a reply.
When I was new last year, I sent a PM to the chat room moderators to ask why I was unable to participate in the main chat.
To my surprise none chose to reply but they were actively chatting in the main.
I could be a saint on the front and a devil behind.
Farking Serious...
And I thought I'm the only who had problems with CR mods...
Very long never see u in CR liao.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

You asked me to check the posts which were deleted to find out whether the deletion was valid. I did just that and I've expressed my opinion that I would have deleted them too.

I have not read 99.9% of what SEAJ has posted. If I did investigate further I might feel the same way about his posts too.

However, since I am not the moderator of that section, I'm not involved in deciding what stays and what goes. I have someone else to do that job.
Precisely, one man's garbage and another man's treasure.

If your mod were to moderate fairly, you think others will say about him.

Then its double standard, he can say about others, but others cant say about him. If he doesn't want others to say about him, then he should jolly well do his job properly and don't get involve in such matters.

Ya you have someone who is double standard to do the job. I know a particular user who had exposed him of scamming newbies, last 2 weeks ago, and the post all were deleted.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

There are always going to be warring factions and power struggles in every community. It's human nature.

No matter who I appoint as moderator, there will be a group that is not happy.

My suggestion, if you feel that Hurricane88 is not doing a good job, is to take the most obvious solution available and that is to not log on to this forum anymore or to not take part in any of discussion in the international section which he presides over.

If you persist, I can only assume that participating here must be beneficial to you in one way or another. If that is the case, then you have made your choice and weighed the pros and cons of having to deal with the "biased" moderater and decided it is still worth your while.

Quote:
Clone? How to prove if its a clone?

Attack you? If you were to moderate fairly, then nobody will against you. Simple right.

Ya right, but you engaged in long winded arguments with me, and when cock got your tongue, you decide to delete my posts. Thats cowardly act.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
see choice is yours...but also mod to decide to ban you for creating nothing but trouble in the forum...for days you had not shared any useful info...but rather wasting time created more clones...

dun be naive...who are you we knew...your standard of english straight away we can tell...

today your english had improved slightly....see you learned something here...
I see, When I first come here, what I'm doing were to share informations. If you were to stop SEAJ going around falsely accusing others, I think this matter will not happened right.

It's all started with your SEAJ the apple polisher. If you want to ban me, so be it. At least I already did my part as a righteous people.

Creating more clones? For real? Ya my standard of my english is far better than yours.

And pls spend more time on reading. You making fool out of yourself seriously.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
My suggestion, if you feel that Hurricane88 is not doing a good job, is to take the most obvious solution available and that is to not log on to this forum anymore or to not take part in any of discussion in the international section which he presides over.
I will wait for the day to happen...if he gets fed up with SBF means at least 10 clones will not log in...will be so peaceful and no longer need to moderate so much...

Old 10-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

If your mod were to moderate fairly, you think others will say about him.
Let me tell you that there is not a single Mod in the history of the internet that has not been accused of being biased.

There is a character in the adult discussions section that has been copying and pasting stuff from other political sites and starting new threads for each article and embedding numerous videos in each post.

I requested that he refrain from doing so but he persisted.

When I decided that enough was enough I banned him from posting in that section. As a result I received a vicious PM stating that I was a PAP stooge and against the opposition movement and against free speech.

Nothing could be further from the truth. However, in his eyes I am the devil incarnate. The day a mod in an internet forum is labelled as being fair to everyone is the day of the second coming of christ.

Old 10-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Noted, thats why you don't see me giving out informations anymore.

I'm just doing a lil bit of my part by trying to get a fair moderator. If you think Hurricane88 doesn't breach himself as a Moderator, then who am I to say right.

If he cant leave, then I shall leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1