The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Dun be mistaken hor that was your false teeth that dropped Ah Gong oi
Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Hahahahaha I saw you took it out and brush some more.
Old 27-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So are you suaning Botar or H88????
Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Indirectly U lah
Old 27-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Ok move on to next hobby........pictures haha
Old 28-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They will give you change but in VND just that the exchange rates they used is terrible

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wah. serious? I paid in USD several times because i ran out of VND, they just act blur like got no change like that.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Indirectly U lah
Full marks and correct...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bteh52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
am here in Saigon for the weekend, very the bored hehe any bros wanna hang or cheong PM or sms me +84166 205 7648!
Old 28-11-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
wah. serious? I paid in USD several times because i ran out of VND, they just act blur like got no change like that.
Unless u go to the higher end places where the prices are stated in usd.
Always use vnd or else they will shortchanged u alot.
Vnd is still the way to go anywhere even in atas places
Old 28-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Full marks and correct...
Confirmed & Double Confirmed
Old 28-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Aluminium is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
hello! you can use VND for all your transactions there. In fact, I believe is better to use VND as there are normally problems with the change if you use USD. Some may even not give you a change for your USD. they round it up.

Quote:
I do not believe it is negotiable. If you want, the goldsmiths around Bến Thành Market offers the best rates. change a bit at the airport first for your taxi into town. I've not heard of a robbery near a money changer. But you have to be careful of flashing your cash around the area.
Quote:
Tourist attractions leh all can use VND even all makan & such, I think the only things that may require USD is when you tapao but then you can also always pay them in VND equivalent

In simple words ---> use VND

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
You can nego rates with money changer if you exchang sums in hundreds of thousand...have seen ppl change S$10k one shot and the whole process only takes 1 minute...

so far never heard anyone kena rob yet...but you can always hire guards to protect you...
Hi guys, thanks so much for the advice! I will take a trip down there to see the rates. Hopefully worth the taxi ride
Old 29-11-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminium View Post
Hi guys, thanks so much for the advice! I will take a trip down there to see the rates. Hopefully worth the taxi ride
bro ah , honestly worth it. But if you don't intend to go to the market in the first place the airport exchange rate is actually good enough.
Old 29-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro ah , honestly worth it. But if you don't intend to go to the market in the first place the airport exchange rate is actually good enough.
Good advice.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 01-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Biggest grand master of XNN....

Chop signed guaranteed Botar is such........ dun say we never agree on anything hor........

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Botar lah...Bro BB always post sexy pictures in SBY1 thread...

This one I know, but need somebody else to confirm or else Botar say I bias mah.....kekekeke

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemanfred55 View Post
All here chit chat so happily

No choice lah, jiak pa bo sai pang mah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
brudder h88, wait de guards rob u instead

He dun mind lah, he still got gazillions in his offshore accounts

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1