The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kayl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My naive Classmate

My naive classmate.

This is my true experience,decided to share it as to keep my memory fresh on her .

During a period of my life.i was going through a tough patch.My girlfriend left me for a douchebag,taking along my broken heart,my soul and my wasted cash.I could not get into any courses i wanted to,without any directions,i wanted to join the army till a particular "JC" decided to take my poor ass in.Without much hesitation i went in.well,a lil background on me,i am not exactly a very studious person,or rather so,i am not so "jc"kind . i have no idea how i got into that place anyway.So things started getting foreign to me as soon as i stepped in that place.

Being a person,more attracted to the darker side of life.i smoke,drank and basically wreak havoc everywhere i went.in my previous school my life was wreaked with late night outs and going after ah lians .So i was worried , that coming in this school was the wrong choice or not

So comes orientation. i won't go into detail,just briefly explain as too much details would expose my school.

With my lanky long hair,piercings,dressed up like basically like an asshole.i went to school for the orientation.dragging my feet i reach the atrium . bla bla bla,i was blasting my ipod,wondering what i'm gonna do afterwards.so they were distributing classes and batches.

i was getting irritated,while waiting,i feel that somebody is on to me.i look up,trying to find that person who is staring at me.Frowning,and glaring my eyes caught the eyes of her.like i've been hit by a freakin freight train,i lose my balance literally,my mind went blank.Her eyes,big round eyes that glisten under the sun,warm eyes that don't seem to be able to fend for themselves.i melted.

After a short while, she turns away,giving me a chance to regain consciousness ,this time i took the chance and tried to catch her whole features.lil bit of ears pokes out adorably behind those smooth Long jet black hair,smooth porcelain skin,luscious lips with a glint of wet pink gloss.

She wore a black tight fitting spaghetti top,complete with a very short black denim shorts.it would be blasphemy for a man not to check out her body,so i did the right thing,having a rather small build,she has these curves at the right places,adorable curves.Her breasts,for someone her size is very more then ample,sweetly curved mounds looked full and soft,
throbbing breasts that jiggles abit everytime she fidgets.
her legs long smooth,slight curves at every section.Glistening under the sunlight.Her ass,firm and lush ,but tender at the same time. It seems she did spent time on her ass.

When my eyes slowly u-turn and traveled up again.she turns at the same time probably realizing someone is raping her mentally,and caught mine ,i panicked, i wanted to look away,but i froze like a dumbass. Then she ....
Old 08-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My naive Classmate

Camping here!
Old 08-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

camp too

bro owl888, up u 3 yrs later as I upped u b4
Old 08-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camper number 3
Old 08-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

turns around and caught my eye again this time,with a look of confusion and innocence .In a quick glance,she quickly turns her head,staring at the ground,while she turns around i caught a glimmer of her smiling in embarrassment.
as the dumbass that i am,i am still staring at her,and i saw her porcelain cheeks started to blush in slight pink.
while brushing her silky hair back from the side of her face.

shaking away my primal instincts,i regained my moral self.Holy shit,this may just be my kind of school.i though to myself.while grinning like charlie when he receives the golden ticket,only at this case its me and the poon factory.

faintly in the distance i hear my name being called,and the class that i am in.Then i realize if i were to have any chance of knowing her,its only being in the same class at her.So there goes the lanky chao ah beng to a attentive school boy,trying to catch her name and class. i waited and waited.
"sandy ***!" .....wah.."nb,monster"
"Alice ***~!" .... wah,"wah,dinosaur,"

"Claire ***~!"...wah "TAO BIO!Jack fucking pot!"..

She was a lil startled,when she heard her name called,she bends down to pick up her stuff,elegantly bending down,the shorts stretched a bit,outlining the sexy cleavage, hair falling perfectly in place,in return i stared elegantly as well.

As the classes were separated ,every one was standing in different groups,as she walked towards my group.in the mass of monster inc. casts,she introduced herself to one of the monsters,which would as time goes by remains the all common "Ugly girlfriend of a attractive girl".

Some dudes started talking to me,hoping to break the ice between the boys.Soon enough she was not in my view anymore,as slowly i was engulfed by all those puberty boys.
The usual geek crap soon ensues.being the minority ,i just have to go along sadly.As they goes on about how razr mouse would enhance their game play ,i was thinking how my mouse would enhance her south holiest of holies.

Suprisingly,i was actually looking forward to the much loathed ice-breaking bullshit we had to go through.Disappointed , the teachers finally got smart realized it really does not fucking works at all.AND CANCELLED IT!..

"balllsSSS~~ i thought to myself."

so i took the initiative ,to do some recon of my own.roam around with some my new found friends,each having their own purpose such as lecture hall,library,toilet,canteen ,for me motherfucking CLAIRE.

oh~..mama there she is,As due to the tedious job having to tour the school,everyone one was relatively sweating a little.and she did what any non-monsters girls would do.She tied her hair up in a bun ,in a you know "i just had a massive orgasm ,i feel hot and tired so let me mind fuck you with this hairstyle" Style.

the snowy flawless nape of her neck,gleams of those little tiny perspiration ,blushing from the heat.she smiled innocently,as to every bit of rubbish spewed out by the orcs.

As we walked nearer,the orcs got excited by the prospects of fresh meat and started asking us mindless questions on,i can't even bother to type it out.

while attending to the bullshit of the orcs,my eyes periodically glaze towards claire,she seems bored ,blowing her fringe away from her long eyelashes,while staring aimlessly at the floor,every breath she took,her beautiful mounts seems to tease you while going up and down,noticed a gleaming bead of perspiration slowly slides down from her smooth neck towards her deep cleavage,deliciously traveling through the sexy curves,leaving a line of wetness throughout,"ohh mama..."i thought to myself.
so when the orcs started atacking my fresh geek friends,i tactical movement a lil close to her,as i goes closer,my heart beats llike a woodpecker on speed.

"Claire?" i smiled.

"which school were you from previously?"

She turns around with such sophiscated movement,eyes that seems to reach out to you.she looks dumbfounded,her cheeks started to blush,
she smiled,still staring at me with her big round eyes,she paused a while,bite down her glossy pink lips,whispered something softly and almost too adorable,almost too sweet,almost inchoerent,heck,i wasn't even gonna pay attention to what she says anyway.

So i just nodded like a dumbass.

soon my friends finally activated their other brain and started to hang around her like vultures,her orc friends realised she aint getting any meat pulled her away like any ugly friends would do.

So i went home,feeling i have found a new motivation to start school asap.

Being the non-stalkish,gentlemen action a man would do.

i went straight back home,switched on my computer,went to a certain social network typed in "Claire ***"

Her picture appeared
i stared in disbelief and disappointment

...wearing a skin tight white dress,with a cute ribbon just above her ass.,presumably in a club,holding a apple martini.But..she is not the only one in the photo...
Old 08-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

uh huh... waiting bro :P
Old 08-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
playboy369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper reporting for duty sir
Old 08-12-2010, 06:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mamamiakuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too...
Old 08-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kopi peng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JC hav to wear uniform for briefing. If both of u r not, most prob u r standing outside the hall. Gd imagination keep writing though
Old 08-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
xxbenxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxbenxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another camper joining in. keep up the good work
Old 08-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
DeadDuck has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Camping here too
Old 08-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Thank you to all bros who took the time to appreciate my posts for bros looking for spicey details, please be patient, Claire has been my most memorable exploits and by far the most gorgeous girl I ever been with, don't wanna miss any details of it.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Well, wow,first time I got zapped, by some dude, who didn't leave his name. 'i like your story but I dun like your language ' go ahead zap somemore, i respect the points system but I would never respect such douche who abuse it. You don't like my language? Oh I am sorry, you either have to suck it up or stop reading. Cause i am enjoying writing it this way,, and ain't gonna change. oh by the way you just motivate me to write my story in a even more vile and rude way
Old 09-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
ocelotps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocelotps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kayl ... camping for more ...
Old 09-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Samster

Thanks to the bro who upped me,at least you do have a sense of humour.

Yeap i am currently writing the next part,its hard writing it down while thinking back with a boner half of the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1