The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worse than KC trap, rejected business by FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkpedia View Post
True. But for the 2nd reason, you think she will go on after 2-3 times? Than she better pray the customer bay lun.
Well, she has to strike a balance and know her own limits.

Let me give you a classic example. I know some jokers here have this evil fetish of farting when the WL perform AR on them. So before the session commence they will indulge in an onion-saturated diet to ensure that the fart is exceptionally strong and smelly. How many WLs do you think will be able to take it even before the actual bonking starts? A few commandos probably can, but most will probably call it a day if they survive the ordeal...
Old 29-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bonkpedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Well, she has to strike a balance and know her own limits.

Let me give you a classic example. I know some jokers here have this evil fetish of farting when the WL perform AR on them. So before the session commence they will indulge in an onion-saturated diet to ensure that the fart is exceptionally strong and smelly. How many WLs do you think will be able to take it even before the actual bonking starts? A few commandos probably can, but most will probably call it a day if they survive the ordeal...
Haha....It seem that they don't intend to rtf them.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simi KC ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1