The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kapoo club bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Just personal observation and guess-

With proliferation of kapoo joints, it is inevitable some joints will stock girls who are not SYT by the most liberal definition. Such is the case I encountered yesterday at Studio Kawaii- a 27 yo masquerading as a SYT in student uniform. However, my friend picked a genuine SYT in stewardess uni. If you are into uniform fetish, just pay for the non-nude cheaper option. Most of them look better in these uniforms anyways.

Stopped by Celebrity kapoo in SKV soi 16 today and confirmed it is still alive and kicking, or should I say, grinding.
Kapoo spas are somewhat diversifying their stocks. They sometimes have older girls in the mix-- like late20s... These are the girls that are more inclined to offer full service.
I think it's fun to have cute girls giving you a handjob. But tokyo would be much better than bkk for the quality and genuine college students experience. This is just my observation...

Personally I prefer skills & great service when I am paying to play. I also find the bath houses having much clearer pricing, and damn, some of the girls from la belle and nataree are just as yummy in the looks department while offering fantastic services.

Just my 2 cents though, we like what we like. 開心就好!

But I got a nagging suspicion that some less than honest kapoo joints do jack up their prices if you aren't thai, and if you visit alone. Some spas like Studio surprise has fixed pricing, but some spas also have different price categories for their girls and I think that's where they might charge you extra.

I got burnt once earlier this year and got turned off by some of these spas.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard there's 1 not bad one in RCA. Anyone knows the details ? Is it still there ?
Old 01-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
It's kitty spa. Yup still around.
Thanks. Just found below webby (Translated from thai) where you can find some very comprehensive reviews as well as the pictures of the available girls.

https://translate.google.com.sg/tran...-text=&act=url
Old 07-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
It's kitty spa. Yup still around.
Yup can confirm that it's still around.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 09-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do a research on kapooclub for the past months. Even adding some contacts in Line, though it's all in Thai. Have to use translator. RCA have 2 kapoo, one is call Absolute RCA, another one is call Happiness Spa RCA. Source: http://www.kapooclub.com/index.php/absolute/
Old 26-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kapoo Oct 2015

Kapoo Expedition Oct 2015

BTS BangNa area
1) 18 Plus – Located a Soi Lasalle 69 Suk 105. BTS Bangna + Taxi advisable. Only 4 girls available. Price ranging from Bt 1,300 – Bt 1,800. Cheap price but none edible.

BTS Punawiti area
2) The Melody Ex Spa – Located a Soi Watchiratham Sathit 7, Suk 101/1. Walkable distance. Appx 15 – 18 girls. A few good looking ones. Took a Bt 2,300 looker but FJ not on the menu. Had an expensive wank job. Not returning anytime soon.

MRT PhaRam 9 area
3) The Great – Located a Soi Lert Kaew2, Phra Ram9. Walkable distance. Appx 20 girls. Mixed of a few young and more older ones. Bt 1,500 for 60 minutes and Bt 2,000 for 90 minutes. Took a youngish looking girl for Bt 1,500. FJ not offered too. Wasted some sperms here.

MRT Phrom Phong area
4) Aspire Spa – Located a Suk 49/11, Suk 39. Walkable distance but preferably Motorsai. Appx 3-4 girls only. Youngish. Different pricing for Freshie, Prety and Model category. Took a Pretty cat for Bt 2,400 + additional Bt 2,500 for FJ. Worth the price for the tightness and low mileage. But still expensive if you want to have just a quick release.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

any brothers can do latest updates on kapoo clubs as i will be there for chinese new year. much appreciated.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
subaru22b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya, especially info on those that offer fj will be greatly appreciated!!!
Old 05-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
The most conveniently located ones from suk rd: (the ones I know of)
1. S22 Massage on Soi 22
2. Studio Surprise in the middle of Soi 35 and 39
3. Bitstyle Fantasy Massage on Soi 22 (not sure if classified as Kapoo or Soapy)
4. The Ease 7eaven, Soi 63, Thong Lor 10 Alley, Between Ekkamai 7 and 9 Alley
5. Princess Spa, along rachada, need to take bike
6. CCK Spa, also need to take bike from Huai Khwang, or you can route march
7. Le Ciel, walk from Sanam Pao

There are others on my map but it's damn far, have to cab or motorbike. Hope this helps.
the kapoo msg all like quite ulu. went to kawaii also walk quite a distance
Old 30-01-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
romt111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any good kapoo shop close to hyatt erawan? i mean walking distance. thank you bro in advance.
Old 25-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Kapoo club visit March

Area : Suthisan
Place : Pretty Secret
Damage : 2,000 - 2,300 baht
Girl Strength : appx 11 girls
Girl Quality : Mostly SYT rate 6 – 7

Picked BM for 2,300 baht. Sweet young girl. Unfortunately mamasan informed 1st day to work only after I paid. Bad news !! Although body was tight with nice firm tits. Ended only with an expensive and painful wank job. Lost a bit of pubic hair as well.

Note : Ayumi Spa location is 2 blocks from Pretty Secret but they do not post any pictures of the available girls so did not venture into. Probably some dinos as price is much cheaper compared to Pretty Secret.
Old 17-04-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. reading some of the recent reports seems kapoo scene is quite touch and go now?.. can any senior bros or other fellow samsters in BkK advise on the best 1-2 kapoo places to visit where the real-syt experience and good service still exists? off to bkk in a couple of days..waiting for inputs! thanks in advance bros..
Old 11-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
iluvbjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Kapoo club bangkok

Just want to bring up an alternative to the overpriced kapooclubs.

A new Japanese Pinsaro Style shop (aka Blowjob only) opened a few months back at Sukhumvit Soi 33, I think it's at the first lane to the right after you enter the Soi. Shop is called 7-Heaven.

Girls Qty: 5-6 girls varies (recruitment is always ongoing)
Service Level: Absolutely tops, my favourite. The shop has its own loyal customers despite the competitive environment.
Cost: 1300 or 1400 baht ... around there, definitely competitive with a free drink complimentary
Environment: Very new and clean. Only bad thing is they don't have full bathing facilities.
Reception: A very nice lady. She speaks Thai, English and Japanese.
Location: This is the main reason I love this place as I always stay in hotels near Phrom Phong BTS and its is only 5 mins walk from Emporium. Great for a quick and fuss free release.

Note: Due to some bad experiences with some dark skinned customers and farang (bully/trying to get free refunds/cheats) such customers may be rejected at the door.

That being said, Sinkies pls support !!!
Old 14-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got new sharing? or is the kawaii the joint to go to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1