The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 12:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Worse than KC trap, rejected business by FL

What is your plan bro? Don't wanna suggest anything without understand your situation.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Slowly and surely, I starting to have feeling for her. I'm guessing she also notice that, yesterday when I tried to book her, she said she no longer comfortable doing business with me
hello TS.
Remember - she is still making off others - not just you.
You dont think you are the only one that "bao" her overnight or her regular customers ?
Dont be naive.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Sometimes is u subconsciously sow a love seed in your heart, your emotion is completely ruled by your heart not your brain. Maybe u hope that this r/s can blossom. B4 u allow yourself to sink deeply, it's better to retreat now

Dun contact her anymore.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher1010 View Post
hello TS.
Remember - she is still making off others - not just you.
You dont think you are the only one that "bao" her overnight or her regular customers ?
Dont be naive.
She has no problem taking other customer for sure. She just won't take me. I doubt she was overbook or getting bao by other customer. She could have told me she was fully booked but instead she said to me in Chinese...

就是因為你每次找我找我找我,現在找出問題來了,你去約其他女孩好嗎,不要煩我了!

Last edited by Neogeo; 01-09-2015 at 03:13 AM.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
She has no problem taking other customer for sure. She just won't take me.
Go and fuck other whores and very soon you'll forget she existed.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She just said she was too tired to serve me. I had no idea why its OK to serve me again when she come back later. You certainly spark my interest.
Looks like you irritates her on several occasion during your visit. Buying food for her, she may appreciate but what you said to her may at time not good for her ears, no doubt she did not complain as you are the customer. At time she may attempt to block especially when she is not in good mood. This is the brighter side of things.

Quote:
She announced on Wechat she accepting booking for today and do that everyday. Its part of the reason I blocked her Wechat announcement.
Why block her, just take her as a normal friend will do. At least you know her well being since you still cannot forget. Eventually you will get over it.

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by her getting emotional
She meet people of many characters therefore she knows what is good for her as she is only here to make money and do not wish to be tie down by one customer unless that one customer can provide her a $5,000 a month, otherwise it is better for her to control your activity and earn the rest from others.

Quote:
We got into heat argument, she give excuse that I last too long, it's very tiring to serve me. I know it's a lied, 20 minute of penetration is not that long, and she had no problem serving others with even more troublesome issue like erectile dysfunction(we talked about her other customer before).
Why push her so hard, you are only another customer of her. Apparently you have voice out unhappiness due to you know her job nature and there is a hint in your message above that you tends to figure out what she do with other customer. Don't try to compare, what you have is what the other customer has, you only put her in a difficult position trying to appease you even if all other customers are better than you. This in fact is a very sensitive issue if you have feeling for her and she have to appease you.

She is not objecting you, she is just trying to control your feeling, just to tell you don't fall for her, not worth it unless you are ready to accept all that she has done which no man can accept if you are talking about a life time partner unless you can really achieve that level.

This is only my personal opinion.

Take Care.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Bro

Since she already find out ur feeling for her, and she wan u to give up on her, dun pin hope on having with her by asking u to date other gals. Maybe she hinted u b4, but u din listen. Now she make it so clear to u, tan kai lai jiang, even dun wan to earn your money. She maybe your everything or whole world, but u r definitely not everything to her, or nothing to her. She can survive, live even better w/o ur pestering.

She meets people from different walks of life, she won't get emotional so easily, if so easily to fall in love with each customer, she will be very tired. At her stage, she only wan to earn money as she can when she is still youthful & attractive. Dun have the time & mood to talk abt love. She meets people from different walks of life, see their true colours, know that human heart can change, love can be faded, only money is the most realistic 1.

Ni bu yao zai qiang Ren suo Nan, respect her decision, leave her alone. Dun force her to do something against her will. If u juz insisting, then u juz a pain in her ass. Although she dun love u, at least u also dun wan her to detest u, rite?
Old 01-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, no one will complain about her sex job with you unless they intend to quit on you. Why would she discuss about sex with another man to you, instead of focusing on you? It was one - sided from the beginning. She just need your money but don't need you. And you are not in love with her either. You have some other emotional issues and you are using the situation as an outlet. Find better alternatives for a better tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Why just harp on one FL...

plenty of FL or gals out there...just need to go online or start by searching here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Why just harp on one FL...

plenty of FL or gals out there...just need to go online or start by searching here...
The whole idea of paying for sex is so we can enjoy a wide variety of pussy.

Why anyone would keep going back to the same one over and over again is a mystery to me.

Wanting a relationship with a whore whose cunt is public property is even more puzzling.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So there you go, this is my story. My question to you all.
Is it silly to fall for a fl? Yes
Can man really separate lust from love? Yes
And most importantly, should I book her again when she come back? No. Find another pussy to bonk.
Please see ans in red.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Bro

Since she already find out ur feeling for her, and she wan u to give up on her, dun pin hope on having with her by asking u to date other gals. Maybe she hinted u b4, but u din listen. Now she make it so clear to u, tan kai lai jiang, even dun wan to earn your money. She maybe your everything or whole world, but u r definitely not everything to her, or nothing to her. She can survive, live even better w/o ur pestering.

She meets people from different walks of life, she won't get emotional so easily, if so easily to fall in love with each customer, she will be very tired. At her stage, she only wan to earn money as she can when she is still youthful & attractive. Dun have the time & mood to talk abt love. She meets people from different walks of life, see their true colours, know that human heart can change, love can be faded, only money is the most realistic 1.

Ni bu yao zai qiang Ren suo Nan, respect her decision, leave her alone. Dun force her to do something against her will. If u juz insisting, then u juz a pain in her ass. Although she dun love u, at least u also dun wan her to detest u, rite?
Thank you for the harsh truth. I unblock her Wechat this morning and saw her announce she on her last day. A moment of weakness, I message her offer her double rate and she agree to take me. Now she had me wait when I reach there. I think she is trying to frustrate me. This is fucking stupid yet I can't stop myself

I lost count of how many pussy I bang, probably hundred. Yet I can't help myself with this one
Old 01-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for the harsh truth. I unblock her Wechat this morning and saw her announce she on her last day. A moment of weakness, I message her offer her double rate and she agree to take me. Now she had me wait when I reach there. I think she is trying to frustrate me. This is fucking stupid yet I can't stop myself

I lost count of how many pussy I bang, probably hundred. Yet I can't help myself with this one
Bro, better retreat than allow yourself to sink in deeper

Recommend u a song

Old 01-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The whole idea of paying for sex is so we can enjoy a wide variety of pussy.

Why anyone would keep going back to the same one over and over again is a mystery to me.

Wanting a relationship with a whore whose cunt is public property is even more puzzling.
Maybe they have those wishful thinking that they can upgrade 'public property' to a 'private property'?
Old 01-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Maybe they have those wishful thinking that they can upgrade 'public property' to a 'private property'?
Why would anyone want to drive a used rental car instead of a new one?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1