The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Prettiest Local FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro, why don't you book all three and tell us your verdict??
Anyone can help?? Suspect this Keima is a troll....
Old 27-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Anyone can help?? Suspect this Keima is a troll....
Mate, I'm a troll? Aren't you the one leaving short "pretty?" "9/10?" comments on a number of local FL threads?

My suggestion here sounds eminently logical: If you really want to know who's the prettiest, then in my opinion find out yourself and inform the rest of us. Really wasn't being sarcastic.
Old 27-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatingBullets View Post
Some stable laying low.
See vivian photos, pretty eh.
But i think she take chinese only.
All the best babe.
Bro, you can ask her for a massage. Her place very discreet . Hilltop .
Old 27-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mate, I'm a troll? Aren't you the one leaving short "pretty?" "9/10?" comments on a number of local FL threads?

My suggestion here sounds eminently logical: If you really want to know who's the prettiest, then in my opinion find out yourself and inform the rest of us. Really wasn't being sarcastic.
So are u suggesting that no one should be asking questions here and should just find out on their own? Then what's the point of a forum?? I take it that u are asking those ppl who asked qns to fuck off...

Apologies, u are not a troll cos a troll is at least smart, u are a retard
Old 27-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 9
SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Prettiest Local FL

Omg..... Please don't fight here.... This thread is to inform bros which fl more worth visiting right....? Really not worth fighting when it wont give any answers....

Plus each to their own! Some may be pretty, but not some bros' cup of tea, also no point asking them to recommend
Old 27-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualEuphoria View Post
Omg..... Please don't fight here.... This thread is to inform bros which fl more worth visiting right....? Really not worth fighting when it wont give any answers....

Plus each to their own! Some may be pretty, but not some bros' cup of tea, also no point asking them to recommend
Sis Ice,

Thanks for putting this point more succinctly than I did. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and one thing that I've learned on this forum is that those who 'behold' here have very diverse taste.
Old 27-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, i guess hv to put the mirror in tis thread of wat the Snow White's step mom had used and asked the mirror "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of them all.
Old 27-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Guys, can we FOCUS and go back to the topic, Prettiest Local FL.
Appreciate those brothers who have experienced pretty FL to post FR.
Thanks
Old 27-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sis Ice,

Thanks for putting this point more succinctly than I did. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and one thing that I've learned on this forum is that those who 'behold' here have very diverse taste.
Retard Keima, your arguments don't make sense at all! Now u agree to Ice's point saying that beauty is in the eyes of beholder.... I was just asking a simple question on what other ppl though are girls with 9/10 for consideration, not like I will definitely take their words for it. This is what a forum is for. Since u don't like others to share or ask, suggest u stay away from here, and we won't bother sharing w u anything at all.... Really retarded
Old 27-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Let's continue to share and ask qns about pretty FLs! There's a few FRs on Alicious stating that she's quite pretty, guess will try her soon!
Old 28-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
Good grief, Vivian you have a superb memory than anyone I have met in my life! I couldn't even find the post i posted years ago (i think got deleted) which I said I wanted to try different sort of girls, but you still rmb it, plus all the nicks you impressed me with. Besides, I don't think i could ever find another person whom is more appreciative of what I wrote than you are. I am impressed plus touched...

Thanks for sharing your stories with me and try to stay low profile if you really don't like attention. You are blessed with options (tons of them) and I really don't think choosing a right option require any determination. What it takes is prolly a bit of courage to step out of your comfort zone. In any case, I think it is still too early to talk about choosing an option right now since you seem contented with what you have and what you are doing now. Until we meet next time, all the best to you!

Well said bro! Exactly what i said to her. Hiaz.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Um hi. I was wondering if there's any recommendation on either malay/Chinese girls within a rate of 250? (best is with big breasts)?

I am not the best when it comes to judging which fl is legit or not.

P.s best hotel to go to in the city area. Any recommendation?
Old 29-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycannottahan View Post
Um hi. I was wondering if there's any recommendation on either malay/Chinese girls within a rate of 250? (best is with big breasts)?

I am not the best when it comes to judging which fl is legit or not.

P.s best hotel to go to in the city area. Any recommendation?
All the thread for locals is here. Do a search and decide yrself.
Old 29-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
All the thread for locals is here. Do a search and decide yrself.
he joined in Sep 2014 but ask such basic questions in this thread about prettiest FLs. obviously lazy or oblivious.

Old 29-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|@|~ View Post
he joined in Sep 2014 but ask such basic questions in this thread about prettiest FLs. obviously lazy or oblivious.
Sheesh it sounds like it's a sin to ask a question or something nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread