The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
hope to see the prostitute wear bikini and swim suit in fish tank?

i hope to see.

OKT can take my idea...confirm ur business huat arh !
Old 14-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: hope to see the prostitute wear bikini and swim suit in fish tank?

You should write to AV to accept your idea
Old 06-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

lolol................why not

haha
Old 06-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Can you also ask them to approve Dongguan style of adult entertainment?
Old 06-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
You should write to AV to accept your idea
Hi bros, quite a number of WLs wear two pieces ie short tops and short jeans or hot pants. This sexy dressing does not expose the body as much as a bikini. But it could help us in the selection process of a WL. The I could name a few gals who like to wear two pieces are Ai Li Si, Yi Dian Hong and Yin Duo Duo of 16W06, Chanel and Model of 1856 and a few other gals in 1429 and 1431.
Old 16-11-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

My idea no good meh ?
Old 23-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
i hope to see.

what i think is- wearing bikinis could expose their weakness, as some of them are not really slim and fit
thus some outfit could cover them which bikinis couldnt
Old 11-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Oh I see

No wonder
Old 11-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i hope to see.

I got even better idea. Why don't you ask them not to wear anything even. Lagi more clients.

Having said that, why don't the OKT ask you to go in naked. Sure the girls will have a good laff at how big your cock is also and you may just a free fuck at the same time.

WLs are here to serve guys, but for crying out loud, you are really treating them as meat lei. They are still someone's daughter, mother or sister.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i hope to see.

Halo bro do u think yr $150 is damn bloody big is it? China flesh market value is very high price n demand already lots of quality WLs do not wish to come n if the OKTs take yr stupid ideas soon there will be no pussies in geylang to serve our little bro.....WTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1