The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Just went 1805. Money really went home. Maybe she told you in advance. Cheers
Absolutely! She has successfully completed her 2-year contract ... Considered an amazing feat by today standard in GL commercial sex arena. All the best to her future endeavours!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
LivinKevin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mi Na

hi bros,

Have been on the SBF for coming close to a month now and now on a journey to find more good bonks. I think I should return something to the bros by writing a few FR. Please pardon me if I do not write well.

Today I visited GL l18h5 after reading some FR on the location. Was feeling hot and horny and felt like having some service from PRC girls.

As I entered, was greeted by the okt and he offered me a drink while I browsed for the girls. Most if not all of the 5 to 6 girls there looked damn hot. I stared intently and finally narrowed down to Mi Na.

To me, Mi Na is a sweet looking gal / women, not the girlish type of girl, but more of those womanly sexy type. She kept similing and looked really friendly and approachable. I like friendly and happy looking girls and so I picked her. Mi Na is about 1.6m+ looks young for me at about age 23 years old. She is slender, but not skinny and is curvaceous in her own unique ways. Think she weighs about high 40kgs and has B cups (later verified by me). She is fair and white skinned skin, in fact she seems not someone that looks not only bonkable to me, but also someone I can bring out and show to my friends.

Picking her small hands, she cheerfully and quickly guided me to one of the bedrooms and she started chatting with me. Mi Na is very adept at communication and also very chatty. It feels like she is just like my long lost friend in China. She can speak a few words of English like “how are you? What are you doing” Though, not very accurate, I can still make out what she is saying. In short, I found her to be a fun, personable and friendly person, almost like someone I would not meet in GL. She seems to be mild tempered also, smiles and loves to laugh a lot. It was only 5 mins and I was totally bewitched by her. Phew! I must shake myself clear of this infatuation.

We continued and spoke a bit a found out that she has only been around for a less than a month. She hugged me like how she hugged her BF and I buried my nose in her hair, taking in the scent of her hair. Then she started teasing me and she pressed me down on the bed while giving me the CFM look. She then took my hands to the bathroom.

Using her tits she gave me a simple massage whilst pouring bathing lotion over her tits and on my body. It felt really good. The silky smooth contact of her wet skin and mine makes it erotic. It was also during that time I noticed an unobtrusive birth mark on the side of her right breast. Next, she went on to tease my penis and my limp penis hardened with her skin contact. Mi Na showered my whole body head to toe and used lots of time to arouse my penis and hooking her hand under and between my legs to feel up my anus. My heart was pounding and threatening to leap out of its cavity when she gracefully brought me from the bathroom to the bedroom. Carefully, like how a girlfriend does it for the boyfriend, she dried up my body and used the towel to press firmly on those hard to dry areas like in the private parts and she laid me on the bed.

Before proceeding to massage, she used antiseptic lotion to clean my penis, ears and hands. There was one thing that I have to agree is that her massage skills are heaven and powerful. I would never imagine a girl of her size will be able to manage such strength.

Her strength is firm and her actions are yet gentle. It was soothingly comfortable that I almost fell asleep. She used the baby oil to massage me from the stomach to the two sides of my thighs. Then she proceeded to massage the Chinese medicinal acupuncture point – perineum. That is really caring for Men’s health. After that, she went on the massage my thighs and my tired back. It was really good for tired day outside walking a lot. She also massaged my buttocks and thighs to round things up.

That was not all, she proceeded to use her tits to massage me and at the same time to spice things up, a buttock massage by her as well. Like all SOP, she also did the gua sha and ba guan using her mouth on me, and hold a mouthful of water to tease my awakened body and finally AR for me.
I sensed a slight scuffle and it seems that she was evaluating whether to give me a BBBJ and she did. As she did the BBBJ, she kissed the front of my penis head, then stomach and all the way back to the nipples, and she hugged once more, before continuing with her kissing from the ears, then back to the stomach and then to the inner sides of the thighs. The kissing of the inner thighs culminated as a bit of sucking and she licked my groin area. BBBJ came next and whist she was sucking, she would swirl her tongue around my penis head. It feels like a mini tornado in her mouth. Then she did the 360 degrees blowjob for me like a helicopter.

Next, she used the baby oil to massage my penis. It was good. The heat generated by her rubbing motion turned me harder than before. I could feel blood of my whole body rushing to the groin area. Then her breast sexing motion on my penis tipped me at the tip of my scale and I nearly came.
This went on for a while before she capped me. By this time, I was super horny and I had her in missionary style. (She wanted to have more but I preferred this) She was moaning softly like a kitten all the way, very sensational. The fuck was better with the tantra chair that seemed to return energy to my grinding hips. This helps and I pounded her hard at speed and with shiok rhythm. It was warm and creamy inside of her and I could feel her juices sloshing about.

After a while I blew my load. I stayed inside of her for a little while. I’m shag and dead beaten. Quickly showered and left. I kissed her on her forehead before saying goodbye.

Name: Mi Na
Looks: like a womanly girl next door (8/10)
Body: Slender, curvaceous (7/10)
BBBJ: powerful (8/10)
AR: enjoyed it (7/10)
Frenching: NO
GFE: Very friendly (9/10)
Fj: very accommodating to all different postions. Long foreplay (8/10)
RTF: Yes.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
chiongsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Darling
Homebase: l18h5

Here is my FR for this Deepavali holiday special:

Darling is a shy and not very wild, adventurous type of girl. She has fair, silky smooth skin like a innocent Japanese girl’s. Aged 23, standing at 1.6m, she weighs about 48kg I think. I guess I wanted to have a more docile and reserved type of girl this time. She worked as a Kunming sauna girl before.

When I saw her, she was wearing a white dress that looked sexy and demure. Nothing much was showing though. I happily paid the OKT and went into the room with her.

Once in the room, we hugged and chatted a just a little as she was a little shy. She helped me to undress and bathed for me. Using her hands, she expertly applied the bathing lotion on my body gentle and soothingly and she caressed her dearly and rhythmically. While she showered me, she was doing her ruba ruba all over me and it was very very sexy which turned my didi very very hard.

Darling is the type if you want to go for “first-love” – nothing too adventurous and wild. Just plain decent foreplay, SOP sex with not much teasing. So much so for her name “darling”, it means your good o girlfriend.

Continuing to hug me, she kissed me from the neck, to the chest area while still caressing my sensitive parts. Continuing her service on me, she teased me minutely with some light brushing of her breast and nipples on selected regions on my body. Though not very wild in sex, her subtle moves was still highly arousing to me.

We got quite comfortable with each other and she started to kiss me lightly

She has got rather high hygiene standards and as she was doing AR for me, used the unstretched out condom as a protective cover. BBBJ followed and the suction was strength was nothing to brag about and enough to make me even harder.

Capping me, I asked her to go into 69 position. Wow, she is one great girl, really took her time to lick and eat me like my didi was an ice cream cone. We settled for missionary position where she seems to be more comfortable. She made love tender lovingly and wasn’t wild and rushed. I finally released my load in her.

After that I requested for a massage and she gave me a relaxing shoulder massage which was SOP and it would have been much better if she had used more strength. She continued to hug and stroke me gently till time is up.

Face: she has big round cute eyes (8/10)
Figure: would have been better if she was more curvy (7/10)
Boobs: B cup, ok for me (7/10)
Hair: Shoulder length
AR: Would have been better if she is more proactive (6.5/10)
FJ: Nothing too adventurous and no boobs massage foreplay (7/10)
RTF: depending on mood, maybe
Old 12-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

So, no French.... What the point without French...
Old 13-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jobtest666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name- Qian Qian
Age- 24
Home base- l18h5
Former working experience- macau 18 zi
Height- 1.62m barefoot
Weight- 48kg

Hair- Long hair to back

Looks- 9/10. Qian Qian is the famous girl from 18h5. She looks absolutely like Gong Li. Her face shape looks almost like a carbon copy of Gong Li and it is not surprising that if she were appear with Gong Li, one fine day, the people would be identify them as mother and daughter. Many, including myself like to call her “xiao gong li” (mini Gong li)

She use boobs and butt to massage the foam in circles on my body to clean it. She used water in her mouth to tease me and also Guasha for me

Boobs- 7.5/10. firm, rounded boobs and pointy, B cup a handful.

Nipple- small pink round sharp at top. Very sensitive to my touch and become very hard after touching.

Skin- 9/10. She has skin that is fair like snow white and like those who do commercial shoot

Figure- 8/10. young and shapely, small cute round bum

Legs- 8/10. slim legs that look good on black heels

Tattoos- right back of hand

Frenching- Wanted to but she obviously avoided it and No…

Cathbath- 8/10. she kissed my private area paying special attention to my didi, then she went to my ears and neck area. Not a time watcher and slow.

BBBJ- 8/10. use her mouth to wear condom for my didi. Then she give a very deep throat bbbj swallowing my whole didi and almost my balls. Really enjoy looking at her do that. I touch her hair and face, while pushing her head in so that she can go deeper.

Painting- allowed but I did not do

AR- 9/10. Very song! Really enjoys the tickling feelings and she can really please well with her long tongue. It is electrifying and tickling.
She then used her mouth to cap me before sex

FJ- 8/10. She is good in sex and willing to go into all form of position. Give her solid 15minutes of pounding in missionary and standing doggie and squeezing her firm and soft boobs.. piak piak piak. She responded quickly to my solid pounding grabbing my thighs to enter her deeper. I cummed inside her after that like soldiers firing on NDP parade. I was also sweating a lot from the movement

Sound quality- 7/10. moaning quite loudly like a small vacuum cleaner noise level, good for my ears to hear.

GFE- 8/10. very hardworking girl and give a lot of gfe, except kissing.

Attitude- 9/10. very service oriented girl and willing to please and try accommodate all request and all sex position. I noted that she is very approachable and will come close to me and get interesting in the things I do like a curious and girl trying to find out more about me.
After the sex, she helped me to do a shoulder massage and front thigh massage

Damage- $150/hr
Old 18-11-2015, 04:46 AM
Samster

Name: Qi Qi
Homebase: L18H5

This is my first taste of a SYT cute type of girl this evening. Qi Qi was wearing a very sexy white dress that showed off her B boobs and I can catch glimpse of her black panties. Age 23 from hubei, she formerly worked in Dong Guan. She is about 1.56m and 46kg. Having long black hair to her back, she is a cute syt with long eye lashes and girlish pouty lips.

She had the skin tone of a Singaporean that is not tanned. With slender figure and a small cute butt, she was in my syt books already. Her nipples and pussy were about the same shade, that is not red and black, closer to greyish skin tone.

Action start when both of us are naked. Soaped me all over, she washed me and especially my privates thoroughly. She body massaged me rubbing me with her boobs on my back and with both hands in front of my chest sliding down to my penis, up and down and my I hardened immediately. After the rain of soap, she sucked water and BBBJ for me.

She dried my body next and offered to boobs massage me on both front and back. She started the boobs push (massage) from the ankle to the shoulders. Then from the shoulder to the waist. Butt massage from the ankle to shoulder then back to waist again. Finally she ended with a Dong Guan style butt push (massage) to the waist.

She asked me to have my back facing her, she sucked water and cath bathed me from my neck down to backside and leg which was slow and relaxing. Next, it was AR me from the back and Dong Guan style. She teased and licked my perineum, balls and inner thighs and she did BBBJ for me without condom. The suction was forcefully strong.

Then she asked me to flip over and she continued teasing and licking my nipples, perineum, balls and inner thighs and it was magical feeling. BBBJ followed. Using her mouth, she popped on the condom for me and we moved into doggie position.

From the doggie position, she BBBJ me from below and she moved upward and hugged me. As we had gotten comfortable with each other, she kissed me lightly on the mouth before she turned me over and she was now on top of me. She body massaged me and my penis and my penis went ramrod and straight into the air. All these were too much for me and I wanted to finger her real bad. She offered my fingers to be slotted into a condom before I fingered her.

Once I know that she was ready, I inserted my hard penis into her wet pussy. Being on top of me, she rodeo me for the next couple of minutes before I could feel pressure building up on my penis and I almost came. Controlling myself, I painted her as our chemistry allow, while the pressure to ejaculate declined.

Going for the final kill, I entered her once again and pumped her continuously and finally shot out my load in her. She helped me to clean up and wash up after that.

She gives lots of GFE with accommodating and willing to please attitude. Give her a try
Old 18-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Many thanks for the support bro Ngengheng and bukit mewah. Happy bonking
Old 19-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Many thanks for your support bro sunhuan-con. Have a good year end coming and advanced merry christmas
Old 19-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Qian Qian

Being ushered in by the l18h5 OKT and closer to the waiting area, I saw four beautiful babes waiting on the line for the next available customer. They were all beautiful, just like the morning peaceful color of the sun. All the chicks were definitely ripe, and they were ready for action with whoever would notice, or should I just say this was going to be my lucky day? I noticed one not so talkative girl among the group of four. She looked radiant and even more beautiful than the other three. Her looks was that of famous Chinese movie star actress Gong Li (Not exaggerating). Her calm nature was astonishing, and her eyes seemed to burn with the kind of passion that I have never seen all my life.

I walked straight to her hoping that she would invite me into her heart and body with a smile. She did. And although my expectations were only going to be temporal, I was certain that my encounter with Qian Qian, that sweet looking babe with slutty eyes would create special sexy memories that would last for long, and maybe, just maybe, I would want more.

My partner couldn’t wait to swing into mad action. By the time we got into the room, my eyes were already admiring her sweet looking ass. My didi was doing flip-flops in my undies, and I couldn’t keep an eye away from her see through bra that lit her big B sized boobs and sharp tits, the kind I have never seen before. Men this babe is hot, she looked sweeter than cupcakes, and she was playing her game slow – slow has always been my favorite pace.

She set the room on fire; she turned off the lights, but I told her not to. I was on fire then. She removed her top and remained with her bra. She pushed on the bed so that I was lying down while looking at her. She untied my belt and slowly helped me to undress my pair of jeans.
Then she angrily pulled my undies off ready to face my already erect didi. Her speed was great, her hands were sensual, her hissing was sexy, and her lips were soft and sweet. We went through the SOP bath and boobs massage.

Her Ass rimming was good as she is really good with her tongue. Ticklish and sensational.

She performed deep throat BBBJ for me. She sucked my didi like a bitch, enjoying every moment as she produced that sexy tone like the best porn star of all time. And when she was sure that she is done, she was ready to offer me the glory hole.

She did me hard, deep and fast. Then she did me slow, smoothly and softly like someone just new to sex life. Qian Qian then lay on bed so that I could have a full view of her. Her boobies bounced as banged her pussy hard. She offered me multitudes of position to bonk her and she was screaming, telling me to push harder; we were really both hungry for this and I am glad I had the best dick ride and sweet sex.

Qian Qian is a bomb. If you meet her, you will love her service from the start. She provided me the best sex service and I wish I could get the chance to bang that shit for a second round.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboysgking View Post
Qian Qian

Being ushered in by the l18h5 OKT and closer to the waiting area, I saw four beautiful babes waiting on the line for the next available customer. They were all beautiful, just like the morning peaceful color of the sun. All the chicks were definitely ripe, and they were ready for action with whoever would notice, or should I just say this was going to be my lucky day? I noticed one not so talkative girl among the group of four. She looked radiant and even more beautiful than the other three. Her looks was that of famous Chinese movie star actress Gong Li (Not exaggerating). Her calm nature was astonishing, and her eyes seemed to burn with the kind of passion that I have never seen all my life.

I walked straight to her hoping that she would invite me into her heart and body with a smile. She did. And although my expectations were only going to be temporal, I was certain that my encounter with Qian Qian, that sweet looking babe with slutty eyes would create special sexy memories that would last for long, and maybe, just maybe, I would want more.

My partner couldn’t wait to swing into mad action. By the time we got into the room, my eyes were already admiring her sweet looking ass. My didi was doing flip-flops in my undies, and I couldn’t keep an eye away from her see through bra that lit her big B sized boobs and sharp tits, the kind I have never seen before. Men this babe is hot, she looked sweeter than cupcakes, and she was playing her game slow – slow has always been my favorite pace.

She set the room on fire; she turned off the lights, but I told her not to. I was on fire then. She removed her top and remained with her bra. She pushed on the bed so that I was lying down while looking at her. She untied my belt and slowly helped me to undress my pair of jeans.
Then she angrily pulled my undies off ready to face my already erect didi. Her speed was great, her hands were sensual, her hissing was sexy, and her lips were soft and sweet. We went through the SOP bath and boobs massage.

Her Ass rimming was good as she is really good with her tongue. Ticklish and sensational.

She performed deep throat BBBJ for me. She sucked my didi like a bitch, enjoying every moment as she produced that sexy tone like the best porn star of all time. And when she was sure that she is done, she was ready to offer me the glory hole.

She did me hard, deep and fast. Then she did me slow, smoothly and softly like someone just new to sex life. Qian Qian then lay on bed so that I could have a full view of her. Her boobies bounced as banged her pussy hard. She offered me multitudes of position to bonk her and she was screaming, telling me to push harder; we were really both hungry for this and I am glad I had the best dick ride and sweet sex.

Qian Qian is a bomb. If you meet her, you will love her service from the start. She provided me the best sex service and I wish I could get the chance to bang that shit for a second round.
Hey prick! You are translating and then running the translation into an article rewriting software aren't you? It is very clear because some of the statements just don't gell. Fricking article rewriting softwares.
Old 20-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Hey prick! You are translating and then running the translation into an article rewriting software aren't you? It is very clear because some of the statements just don't gell. Fricking article rewriting softwares.
These are all exactly written by myself.

Check the girls out to see for yourself if all these are real
Old 26-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Guo Guo

Today’s evening was boring, lonely and I decided to spend my time better at geylang. The journey to h5 was quick and once inside, the sight was yummy! The buffet (of cute, young girls) was really diverse and I was already salivating when I saw a slim, young girl at the corner giggling away with a fellow mate. Her features were average (fair-skinned, long brownish hair, 45Kg and 1.63m) but her teenage schoolgirl attitude almost forced me to grab her right there. I didn’t wait any long and booked her before anyone else could take here off.

Guo Guo appeared on the cue (yes, that’s her name) and eyed me with her sensual eyes and before I could say something, she slid her arm into mine and led me to the room. I noticed that she had a tattoo on her wrist and later it was revealed that she had another one, sensually placed at her waist and above her ample buttocks.

Once in the room, she stood in front of me and looked at me through her long eyelashes while that cute smile on her delicate facial features made my privates go crazy. She was wearing a black dress that glimmered and shimmered and revealed enough of those C-cups that were waiting eagerly for touch. I didn’t wait any longer and neither did she. She started making short of my clothes and I followed her in my turn and soon, we were both gloriously naked; her slim, sexy figure looking up hungrily at me and my dick was already ready for action.

I was led into the bathroom, a well decorated and softly illuminated area. She positioned herself over me and started the boobs massage and the boobs bath. Our lips locked and we explored until we were nearly breathless. Oh, what a perfect GFE moment!

We were soon out of the bath and in the bedroom once again, where she was ready to show her sexual prowess. Although she was up for some painting sessions, I wasn’t quite interested. I was longing to touch her, and touch I did, one of her most sensual and willing body parts. I slid two fingers inside her pussy and the treasures that I found were really pleasurable. I was enjoying my ministrations. I was quite aroused by then and it was time that my privates got some relaxation too. She seemed to be more eager and suddenly dropped to her knees and started stroking my dick, tight and sharp. I exhaled with pleasure and she started the BBBJ, amazingly with almost no gag reflex. I was too close, too soon and nearly climaxed but I endured with success. This was just the starting of the pleasure.

I led her to the bed and onto it and soon was inside her, fast and hard. She met my thrust with a pace of her own and we both felt muscles gradually tightening, down south. I slammed repeatedly until we both climaxed hard. I was replete and spent and so was she. We lay on the bed for some time, getting our breath back. Once sanity resumed, we laughed and talked, until it was time for me to leave!

Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Old 28-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

thanks for your support bro topcook1 !
Old 03-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Qi Qi

It was a lovely evening. I was bored and restless, and I thought of putting myself to better use! I took out my car and drove to L18H5. I was feeling horny and wanted to put my fluids to better use. House five was lit with different shades of coloured lights and sharp chatter caught my attention. I saw a normal height girl (1.56 m), slender, young (age 23), girl with pouty lips chattering away with her fellows. She had the average skin tone of a Singaporean girl. I thought for a while and booked her.

Her name was Qi Qi and she was formerly working in Dong guan, China and originated from Hubei. She arrived with a smile playing on her pouty, red lips and her long, black hair falling to her breasts (cute 34Bs). She introduced herself and led me to a room that was nicely decorated with the white walls contrasting exactly with her lips and her too revealing dress. Her cute little butts and boobs jutted out like cherries on the cake and I decided it was time to take my clothes off.

But before I could make short of my clothes, she stopped me. Our lips touched and we started exploring (very lightly, though) and gradually she undid my buttons and peeled of my shirt. Her adept hands moved to my waistband and my jeans buttons were undone swiftly. I pulled my jeans with one foot and discarded it on the floor. Her hands found my privates and she started feeling me, circling round and round and touching softly while I peeled her off her dress that gather at her feet. Maintaining our sensual contact, she led me to the bathroom and under the gargantuan shower that fit us both.

Under the hot water, we devoured each other; she offered me an excellent and forcefully strong BBBJ (something better than all my recent experiences) and I sucked and rolled her grayish nipples, till they completely aroused and were long and hard. Subsequently, she thoroughly washed me and offered excellent boobs massage, that was quite relaxing and started feeling sated. She washed me with her boobs and butt gliding over my whole body. I could not resist the electric feeling of her skin against mine and I got hard. When I was thoroughly washed, she turned off the shower and offered to dry my body. I agreed almost involuntarily and her touch was pleasurable that I was quite sad when it was over.

But the fun wasn’t over yet. She took me back to the bedroom and to the bed and when I was lying face-up, she sat astride me, ready for action. She rolled on a CD over me and our mouths touched again, just as she possessed me, fully and deep. She started moving, initially slowly and then picked up pace, a good one and I found myself swaying to her rhythms. It was quite a different feeling and the end was really one that I had craved for so long.
She swiftly brought herself out and they lay beside me, trying to catch her breath, just as me. She was really a beautiful creation, sexy and slender, and we spend the rest of the time, cuddling and chatting.
Old 13-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jobtest666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name- Qi qi
Age- 23
Race- Hubei
Home base- l18h5
Former working experience- Dong guan. Skillful girl with good hardworking attitude and loves to please.

When I first went into room with her, she chatted a little with me then went on to shower.
Height- 1.56m
Weight- 46kg
Hair- long black hair to the shoulder back
Looks- 7/10. Cute girl with long eye lashes and pouty lips, cute round GND face.
Boobs- 7/10. 34B – She ask me which do I prefer boobs massage on the front or back. She then went on to boobs massage push from the ankle to the shoulder, then from shoulder to the waist.
Nipple- 7/10. Not red and not black, greyish tone
Skin- 7.5/10. Fair Singaporean girl skin
Figure- 7.5/10. Slender syt type
Pussy- 7/10. Not very red and not black more like skin tone colour
Butt- 7.5/10. Small cute butt with flesh in the right places good for fuck. She perform butt massage from the ankle to shoulder, then back to waist. The butt massage will end with a dong guan style butt push.
Frenching- 7/10. light kissing on mouth depending on chemistry and her comfort level with the person
Cathbath- 7/10. slow and relaxing, with a mouth full of water to tease my back.
BBBJ- 7.5/10. After AR and teasing the perineum, she flipped me over for the BBBJ. It was forcefully strong suction and some deep throat. Continues with teasing the perineum, balls and inner thighs and also tease nipples and stomach
AR- 8/10. Her former work experience did really help with her shiok Dong guan style AR. She will also lick and tease the perineum.
FJ- 8/10. Started with cowgirl, missionary then cum in doggie position
GFE- 7/10. depending on personality can be chatty and approachable with the right person
Attitude- 8.5/10. Very accommodating, caring and hardworking. Takes to effort to ensure my comfort and enjoyment. The session with her ended off with a bath and light massage by her on my back and thighs.
Damage- $150/hr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1