The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1639

Lousy service from Jia Yi of this house!
BBBJ less than 5mins and and asked me to do the fucking job!
Pay $150 and yet I have to do the job!
Dont ever get this girl anymore!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernet View Post
Lousy service from Jia Yi of this house!
BBBJ less than 5mins and and asked me to do the fucking job!
Bruddah, sorry to hear about your disatisfied session.

When did you up her? And where did you booked her?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 'New' F1 v 'Old' F1 (1639)

to me the 'old' F1 had a kinda of pretty sensuous look...this 'new' F1 more on the younger poly gal cute look type...bodywise, i wld say this 'new' F1 beats the 'old' F1 as this 'new' F1's bod feels young, fresh, slim, lean n tight kinda like a teenager's bod...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct12343 View Post
Looks is always subjective. Both are not bad lookers to me. The old one had a certain "air" to her look while the new one is more of a cute type so different kind of beauty I guess. Well at least to me...
Old 08-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: 'New' F1 v 'Old' F1 (1639)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
to me the 'old' F1 had a kinda of pretty sensuous look...this 'new' F1 more on the younger poly gal cute look type...bodywise, i wld say this 'new' F1 beats the 'old' F1 as this 'new' F1's bod feels young, fresh, slim, lean n tight kinda like a teenager's bod...
Service wise, which one more power?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanabe355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course the old f1.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

the 'Old' F1...

i think must give this 'New" F1 abit more time....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Service wise, which one more power?
Old 21-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yumi L16H39 FR

Hi guys, been to geylang for quite a bit but really haven't posted here in SBF much.

I thought I might drop an FR for Yumi since the FRs for Malaysian WLs are mostly in the past.

Looks: 6-7/10

She looks like your typical Ipoh girl, but nowhere near mesmerising beautiful levels.

Body: 6/10

A little 'heavy' on the bottom but still considered slim. Boobs are small with inverted nipples, gotta arouse them before they pop up! Has a tattoo on the back of the neck.

Pre-shower & Shower: 8/10

Great! She is very passionate and is willing to speak French, will give the classic BBBJ in the shower.

Cat Bath/ Foreplay:

Another plus for her since she is very willing to play along before getting to the action. So far no problems in painting, she has a nice clean pussy and is very sensitive, easy to get wet (but not dripping wet that kind).

BBBJ:9/10

Good suction and a lot of variation. She will spend a lot of time in this department at least to my finding.

FJ: 8-9/10

Her moans are really like those coming from 'normal' girls instead of the usual JAV-inspired kind. Willing to change positions and no rushing.

Attitude: 10/10

What can I say? This is the reason why I usually RTF her. She can speak English (and Malay, for our dear Malay bros) in addition to Canto and Mandarin, so I can really communicate well with her. Will tcss with you, and doesnt attempt to KC you. So far I have always had good sessions with her.

Last thoughts:

She probably isn't for the bros who want a beautiful mei mei SYT, but better for those who want the usual Malaysian level of standard when it comes to service.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Ruo Ruo(1639)

Ruo Ruo kinda looks like a younger sweeter version of mediacorp hottie actress Margaret Lee, well to me at least!...Hubei mm mid 20s, been in GL for quite along time now ...nice eyes...tasty set of boobs C cuppers wif brownish tits...abt 163cm in ht, abit of fats but still sexy voluptuous bod wif quite a nice big perky ass which is gd for doggie...pussy abit bushy wif flaps n no smell...

overall sex svc is a v gd mix of commando n gfe...frenching is passionate wif her eyes open...full sex svc pkge...bbbj is slurpy suction is a bit weak but has deepthroat, alternates between using no hands n wif hands...ar is k...she seemed to enjoy my tonguefu as she grabbed my hair, hands n the sheets n moaned!...fj is gd as she is accommodating n has stamina...best enjoyed doggie n asian cowgal seeing her boobs bouncing abt!...i had a good time wif this mm
Old 11-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I think this house's thread needs a bumping up. Wonder what is the current full line-up now here?

Some notable girls at this house are nana, bei bei, yi yi and xue er. Quite a few other gems too that arrived recently waiting to be discovered.

Any fans of this house can update the line-up?
Old 11-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I think this house's thread needs a bumping up. Wonder what is the current full line-up now here?

Some notable girls at this house are nana, bei bei, yi yi and xue er. Quite a few other gems too that arrived recently waiting to be discovered.

The current girls are bei bei, nana, xue er, tang tang, jia Jia and la jiao. One of them is the so called hidden gem. Yiyi ord already.

Not sure when the new girls will arrive.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
The current girls are bei bei, nana, xue er, tang tang, jia Jia and la jiao. One of them is the so called hidden gem. Yiyi ord already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

The below link is the more comprehensive and the latest thread on L1639 ... I wonder why there are two threads for the same shop ... Anyway, Malaysian veterans are commandos Tracy and Yumei ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ighlight=l1639

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The below link is the more comprehensive and the latest thread on L1639 ... I wonder why there are two threads for the same shop ... Anyway, Malaysian veterans are commandos Tracy and Yumei ...

Max, the reason is because we have self appointed monitor in the house, you don't know mei?

I am not sure about you but I think self appointed ppl are super not my cup of tea. This is not SAF where u lead by example or rather lead by threads.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good updates bro newbie85. I guess the hidden gem you speak of is xue er?

Sad to hear that Yi Yi ORD. She was a cute syt treat
Old 11-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Max, maybe you can get the moderator to merge both threads or delete one of them. I was trying to bump up the 1639 thread and this was the only one that turned up in my search.

I would have bumped up the other one you pointed out instead, had I seen it. My bad.

Cheers.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:48 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ex Yi Yi nt hidden gem leh. I wrote FR for her b4 in another 1639 thread

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1