The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theflash30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro Mei Li issit the one the young looking one. I saw her today at 2831A. Idk issi the same girl but she is gorgeous. Can share some experience u had with her
Old 09-10-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VeryBadAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
agre 1654 An An is total shit. completely no srevice must be on e verge of kena bao alr. not even pretty compared to former lu lu. rushed thru mechanical job. total waste of 150. tis is my honest fr. try at yr own risk
Agreed bro. An An (1654A) service & attitude is the worst in that house... Jo Jo (or was it CoCo) service sucks too... Xiao Mi & Yang Yang are average & Ying Ying is above average.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. Yushan service good. The only thing i thought would hv been better, if she didnt put fake boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Yeah I tried Yushan before, she is super professional, the feet biting/cleaning thing also quite special. But like you said, she is very friendly and professional but not very passionate haha.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

My top 6 for this month (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural tits, slim and passionately awesome service
Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, nice physique, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service
An Qi Er - Chio and slightly towards MILF, slim, tall, beautiful surgically augmented tits, nice pussy and awesome all-rounder commando service
Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slim, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE
Ding Ding @ 0819 - Chio SYT, slim, superbly petite, nice tits, nice pussy and sexciting commando YTL service
Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
nathaider is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I would say

DingDing @ L8H19 - what a face!
ChuChu @ L16H54A - great service!
AnAn @ L16H54A - great smile!
Sasa @ L16H06 - great boobs !
Linda @WH17 - great attitude !
Old 09-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

xingfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
agre 1654 An An is total shit. completely no srevice must be on e verge of kena bao alr. not even pretty compared to former lu lu. rushed thru mechanical job. total waste of 150. tis is my honest fr. try at yr own risk
An An is a hubei girl with a relatively short hair and big tits, but her for her service was so bad that it is totally a disaster

U know what she said after entering the room? She said , i am a hubei girl and my temper is just like this, u can choose other girl.

Worst experience in geylang ! I event cannot allowed to touch her tits!!

As bad as girls in 1612!
Old 09-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If I have to choose only 5 top bonks among the WLs in my above list, I would choose these five without a doubt (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed tits, slim and passionately awesome service
Chu Chu @ 1654A - slutty, nice physique, nice pussy, and wild commando service
Coco @ 1654A - highly presentable, slim, tall, nice tits, nice pussy and awesome all-rounder service
Fei Fei @ 1809 - chio SYT, slim, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE
Ding Ding @ 0819 - chio SYT, slim, superbly petite, nice tits, nice pussy and sexciting commando YTL service

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...
maybe you had a good luck that day but I have to say ,AnAn had the worst service that i ever had in Geylang
It was like she was a customer paying bills and i was a whore
Old 09-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My top 6 for this month (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural tits, slim and passionately awesome service
Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, nice physique, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service
An Qi Er - Chio and slightly towards MILF, slim, tall, beautiful surgically augmented tits, nice pussy and awesome all-rounder commando service
Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slim, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE
Ding Ding @ 0819 - Chio SYT, slim, superbly petite, nice tits, nice pussy and sexciting commando YTL service
Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted

Enjoy,
MaXx
maybe u had the luck that day,or u r very handsome..(i am good-looking too ) but i have to say,
An An in 1654a is total a disaster !! the worst experience i ever had in Geylang

she is from Hubei and middle-length hair , nice tits. but the service is terrible, i was not allowed to touch her tits!!! she said , hubei girl's temper is just like this way, and if i didn't like it then i can change another girl.....

it seemed she was customer who had paid the 150sgd and i was the whore!!!!

the service was as bad as some girls in 1612...

never been to these 2 houses again
Old 10-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingfu View Post
maybe u had the luck that day,or u r very handsome..(i am good-looking too ) but i have to say,
An An in 1654a is total a disaster !! the worst experience i ever had in Geylang

she is from Hubei and middle-length hair , nice tits. but the service is terrible, i was not allowed to touch her tits!!! she said , hubei girl's temper is just like this way, and if i didn't like it then i can change another girl.....

it seemed she was customer who had paid the 150sgd and i was the whore!!!!

the service was as bad as some girls in 1612...

never been to these 2 houses again
To be fair to An An, her service per se is not that bad. Even does AR with probing. Speaks fluent french as well. However her bochap attitude simply kills any passion and makes the intercourse a pure commercial one. At least for me. And this has nothing to do with client's looks, as I consider myself to be well above average.

I think only someone who's good at sweet-talking can unlock her potential, such as bro Max Unfortunately that is not my forte.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

IMHO An An is still not quite as bad as Baby of W12. Baby's service was worse and her attitude was more bochap. My worst bonk of 2015 was with her.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Not sure if these 2 mentioned have steady regulars n hence aren't keen to please any new comers
Old 13-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up My current Top WLs

My top WLs (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

1) An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural C cupper tits, slim model-like physique, significant improvement in her facial complexion and overall packaging ... and the good thing is, the service that she accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... WL of such standard is hard to come by these days ...

2) Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, her physique is getting voluptuous, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service ...I can see appreciative improvement in her overall packaging.

3) Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slender, petite, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE

4) Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted ...

5) Yi Na @ L0819 - Chio with a PRC-Vietnamnese mixed blood looks, slim, well defined physique, leggy and offers passionate and enthusiastic service.

6) XXXX @ xxxx - will update in due course

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

I have a preference for taller frenchers who provide wonderful service with GFE. With the performance decline of some and the return of other WLs back to China, my current top five WLs are:

1. Jia Qi (1617)
2. An Qi Er (2831a)
3. Chu Chu (1654a)
4. Yang Yang (1606)
5. Coco (1654a)

Others just outside the top five include:

Emily, Yang Yang, Ying Ying, An An (1654a), Yi Na (0819), Zhu Er (16wh06), Fei Fei (1809), Yao Yao (1608)

Had great memorable bonks with other petite ladies e.g. Xiao Ya, Qiqi (1639), Sasa (1606), Ling Long (1654a) as well!
Old 19-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posting my current top 5 below. Since the legendary batch at 1654a and 1803 a few years ago, very hard to find gems nowadays.
1) shui jing 1431 - very pretty syt, large eyes and sharp features..looks a bit like ruby Lin. Great smile n attitude with a cheerful personality. Offers good service with high gfe.
2) yang yang 1606. - tall gal with good attitude, can talk about anything under the sun. Offers good service, but hard to book.
3) bobo 1612 - short gal with big nice boobs. A very nice patient gal with good services.
4) Ding ding 0819 - gone home
5) ting ting 16w12 - gone home
A few gals on the backup list Jiaqi 1617, Chengzi 0819, feifei 1809, zhuer 16w17, bao bao 1606
Old 22-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Top 5 for the month:
1. An Qi Er (2831A)
2. Ling Long (1654A)
3. Chu Chu (1654A)
4. Le Le (1809)
5. Ferrari (1649)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1