The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
L20H41 - Nasty Experience w bad attitude

I have been to this house several times too, cos i like the relatively spacious room. But today I had an extremely unpleasant experience with the OKT.

When I entered the house today, there were no gals at all. The OKT was all smiles when he saw me & gestured for me to sit down. He then asked if I wanted his recommendations. I said ok and he went ahead to make a phone call.

Shortly less than 10 minutes later, a gal from outside arrived. I took a glance but she was really not my type, and i politely rejected her with a smile. And immediately, the OKT face turned extremely black. And he told in a very unhappy tone that he would be not be calling another gal and I can wait all i want. Yes his exact words in mandarin. And then he turned his back towards me and totally ignored me. I took the hint and left the place.

It was quite shocking because its not like i was very fussy & rejected several gals or asked for a specific gal but rejected her upon arriving. I have been to Cat150 houses for more than 10 years and know the Dos and Don'ts. But this is only the first gal he called and it was like i can't refuse without the OKT getting mad.

I even wanted to tell him i would be glad to take one of the house gal when they had finished with their session, but the OKT was rather hostile and totally brushed me off. The funny thing is, i have been to this house several times and even brought my friends along with me.

In all the other houses I have been, I am usually not very fussy and would take the first gal offered by the OKT. But during those times where I rejected the first gal, the OKT would usually be quite happy to call for a 2nd or 3rd gal.

This was quite an unpleasant experience. I would never step into this place nor bring any of my friends/biz associates there again.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H41 - Nasty Experience w bad attitude

I have visited this house for years on & off since 2010.

Most of the the okt attitude is ok. I kena a few bad encounters of rudeness from him too which i have posted 1-2yrs back.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Yes he's quite a weird fellow. He was all smiles when he first saw me. But the moment i indicated that i was not keen on the first gal that he called, he immediately snapped & turned very hostile

Anyway told most of my friends to stay away from this house too. I do not expect much service from such places in the first place, since i am there mainly for the wl. But i think a basic sense of courtesy is not too much to ask for.
Old 28-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!

Kena from him before
immature guy
shldnt be the owner?
needs retraining
Old 28-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Are u guys referring to David? He is not the owner but just a salaried staff ...

Some of the good attitude and customer oriented OKT in GL are from 2831A, 1651, 2033, WH04, 1429, 1606, 1606A, WH06, WH15, 2047A, 1805 and 1654A/58B (to me at least) ... etc.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you don't know meh the okt is gaylo. U went to wrong timing cos gay also have menstruation period. So code red already u csn see him going toilet more frequencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I have been to this house several times too, cos i like the relatively spacious room. But today I had an extremely unpleasant experience with the OKT.

When I entered the house today, there were no gals at all. The OKT was all smiles when he saw me & gestured for me to sit down. He then asked if I wanted his recommendations. I said ok and he went ahead to make a phone call.

Shortly less than 10 minutes later, a gal from outside arrived. I took a glance but she was really not my type, and i politely rejected her with a smile. And immediately, the OKT face turned extremely black. And he told in a very unhappy tone that he would be not be calling another gal and I can wait all i want. Yes his exact words in mandarin. And then he turned his back towards me and totally ignored me. I took the hint and left the place.

It was quite shocking because its not like i was very fussy & rejected several gals or asked for a specific gal but rejected her upon arriving. I have been to Cat150 houses for more than 10 years and know the Dos and Don'ts. But this is only the first gal he called and it was like i can't refuse without the OKT getting mad.

I even wanted to tell him i would be glad to take one of the house gal when they had finished with their session, but the OKT was rather hostile and totally brushed me off. The funny thing is, i have been to this house several times and even brought my friends along with me.

In all the other houses I have been, I am usually not very fussy and would take the first gal offered by the OKT. But during those times where I rejected the first gal, the OKT would usually be quite happy to call for a 2nd or 3rd gal.

This was quite an unpleasant experience. I would never step into this place nor bring any of my friends/biz associates there again.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ironman18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This House Really cannot make it. Yes I agree that the room and waiting area is good but The Gal here mostly cannot make it. Tried Two Gal and really Bad Service.
Old 13-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1612 Okt also service tip top ... quite like the guy although I don't frequent the house
Old 24-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quite a few of these OKTs act like big shots, where in reality they are just low-lifes living off the earnings of whores.

OKT with bad attitude/services should be made known & boycotted.
Old 31-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bossoh101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xue er still here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1