The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Have had passionate sex with a chio lass ...

I have had passionate sex with a chio lass ...

Xiao Xin @ L1654A who is hailed from Hunan, PRC is a petite lass, about 1.6m tall and age around 22 years young ... She is considered as a chio SYT by today's GL cat150 standard ... She offers the full cat150 package but don't expect commando service ... In terms of service, not in the league of the likes of Yang Yang, Chu Chu, Coco, Ling Long, Emily, another newbie in the house, etc. yet. However, if you enjoy passionate and natural sex with a young lass with a tinge of girlish demeanor like me, she is the one you should consider to up ...

Xiao Xin has small double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp small nose and ... very adorable and small mouth. She wore very little makeup. She has fair and smooth complexion. She has straight hair at the top part and wavy at the base which I fancy ... Very feminine indeed ... A cupper frontal assets with pointy brown nips ... petite frame but she has a rounded and very perky butt ... Consider big for her slim frame ... Hahaha ...

I enjoyed my session with Xiao Xin ... Lots of passionate frenching and GFE both pre and post coital ... Shiok!

Enjoy my brief commentary in the meantime ... No time for detail FR at this juncture ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro max, pls advise what time this 1654A open?
Old 07-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
Bro max, pls advise what time this 1654A open?
Everyday open 11.30am-11pm. But this CNY will closed 7 -10 feb. Happy?
Old 08-02-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Everyday open 11.30am-11pm. But this CNY will closed 7 -10 feb. Happy?
Thanks bro tonchs for info, happy.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
popking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bros, may i know is there any SYT providing BBBJ amd CIM? nvr try before and wish to try it. thanks in advanced and happy cny!
Old 10-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotsakura is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Working hours : 11am till late
Name : 楊紫 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height:1.64m
Weight:50kg
Boob : natural B
I have been to Geylang to find girls for the past 3 years . two days before I tried 楊紫 this should be my unforgettable one . Here I recommend all bro should not miss the chance to visit her if you are in Singapore .
She have a pretty looking face with lightweight body figure . She treat me as her real lover and can give me genuine girlfriend feeling , while making love she is an excellent sex machine ,really cannot forget I used my favorite doggy position to fuck her violently for at least five minutes and then give her a perfect shot .
I am totally impressed by her excellent sex skill and strong GFF she let me sleep beside her and enjoy romantic chatting after sex .
So what are you waiting for bros .
Old 12-02-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

楊紫 must one of my worst fucks in GL for years. 1.6m height with heavy makeup, A sized boobs. Behaved like bitch cannot touch boobs. Cannot this cannot that. BJ so mechanical. Make so much noisy crap moans. Wasted my angbao money.
Old 13-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list - 多多

Name - 多多
House - 1649
Looks - 7/10 Decent with heavy make up kawaii looks. Long hair with round face smooth skin.
Body - 7/10 158cm 32A-25-34 slight fat in tummy
Cat Bath - 4/10 quite robotic. No improvement even after I showed her how.
BJ - 4/10 robotic with one speed.
FJ - 4/10 like dead dog in doggy style. No movement or expression.
Overall - 5/10
RTF - No way
Old 13-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ms Body Beautiful

Ms Body Beautiful

WL Name - Taozhi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.66 m w/o heels
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted one week plus ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Taozhi possesses well developed B cupper frontal assets with pale pink small cherry size nips. She has a small scar underneath her right breast, as a result of an injury during her childhood days. She is highly presentable and quite sweet in the looks department albeit not those that would stand up distinctly. She possesses medium size double eyelid eyes with natural lashes. Medium high nose bridge. She has long straight black hair. She has very proportional physique ... Perky and rounded butt ... Small waistline and nicely developed tits ... I would bestow her with the title - Ms Body Beautiful of 54A. Her body complexion is somewhat fair and smooth ...

Taozhi was very passionate and enthusiastic in her service. That was at least how I felt ... She was very sportingly spontaneous to engage in some mesmerizing pre-shower actions with me. It was certainly an excellent prelude to the main course. She offered me a thorough body2body stimulation in the shower, a somewhat stimulating AR with subtle hand action ... Good half-throated BBBJ but there was room for improvement ... Not much cat-bathing was offered during the bedroom action but she would just use her tits and pussy to rub against my rear and front torso ... Lotsa passionate frenching from the time the door was closed to the time we bade each other goodbye. Shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi guys, this is my virgin FR, so bear with me.

Found Fei Er from previous post so I gave her a shot.

Base: L16H06

Greetings: friendly, warm & jovial.
Face: 7.5. Nice features, big eyes, almond shape face with long hair. Oh, and great smile too!
Boobies: C or D perhaps? It was handful and she has pink nipples.
Body: slightly meaty. Lack of butt and short. Well, most PRC girls I encountered aren't tall. Not very leggy but overall, she's pleasant look at.

Shower service: aggressive washing of my nether region, with a little of body to body massage. This a good sign of things to come.

Pre-blowjob service: played some relaxing music on the phone and did some light massage. Licked my entire back and rimmed my ass. Pretty SOP, but I kinda like it

Blowjob: bbbj. She lacks suction, or probably none, but I can tell that she was giving effort. No balls licking or sensual tongue teasing, probably because I didn't trim my pubes.

Main course: cow girl, missionary and doggy. Most WL will pull off the kegel technique, or she really does have a tight pussy.

Overall, it was a good fuck. Would recommend.

RTF: nah...gotta try others.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Slim girls like that hard to find in GL these days.

RODed Xue Er 1606A and Bao Bao 2047 fits the bill in terms of figure but looks wise different.
Any cat 150 can match the the looks of this babe
Old 17-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post

Any bros can help? but can i know this girl resemble who?
Any bro can help? Who can match her looks.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fang Fang WH06 FR

Wet lazy day and on leave…what happens? Mind wanders to GL and the body follows soon after. Yaya. Period. Fei Er. Busy (as fucking usual) Yang Yang. Busy. Fang Fang. Busy. Ah yah wait lah and see who comes free. And it was Fang Fang and no regrets.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl under all that make up. Way too much of it as well. She uses a light coloured face powder which makes her face whiter than her body.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Loved it. Tight and taunt. I wondered if she was a dancer before. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Short girl. Boobs were a B I would guess. They feel very good in my hands. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!)

Frenching: 5/10 (Not really into it with me I think)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Wow. This girl can suck cock!! Full pressure and a great effort put. She did it for a while also. I had to stop her in the end as I nearly CIM with her)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, then doggy and then me on top. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end. I was hammering her pretty hard in the end but she was taking it like a trooper.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Had seen her before and always like her looks and body. Was pleased that the experience was just as good. A RTF for me)
Old 21-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up No introduction needed ...

No introduction needed ...

WL Name - Ling Long
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (if I could remember correctly)
Height - barely 1.6m (without heels)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 8 months ago.

Ling Long to me ain't pretty as her facial feaures are not sharp ... Plain, pleasant and GND type. She has long straight tress. She has fair complexion ... Slim bod with alittle perky butt and well trimmed pubic hair ... Very perky A to B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips. To put things in perspective, Xiao Xin's are A cuppers, Taozhi's are full B plus cuppers and An An's are C cuppers ...

Excellent pre-shower action was accorded to warm things up a little ... We were smooching away profusely the moment the door closed behind us ... And our hands were all over each other and ultimately led to intense passionate frenching ... We undressed each other and she started to lick my neck, pecs and pubic area ... I went downsouth to get myself a DATY ... Nice pussy w/o odour ... Unlike some WLs, her saliva was also odourless ... Super!

She gave me a body2body soapy stimulation in the shower and finished off with a super deep-throated BBBJ ... We frenched again briefly before we towel-dried ourselves.

Bedroom cat-bath was rather brief ... Her ultra deep-throated BBBJ was the spectacle of the overall performance. She would also lick my scrotum, testicles and the length of my penis ... For AR, she used painting style with some pushing of her tongue against my ass crack. She started off by licking my inner thigh before progressing to my ass crack ... I personally prefer Chu Chu's and An An's AR method ... Albeit her BBBJ was excellent, she lacks variations compared to some commando WLs ...

She is accomodating in acceding to my request for various sexual patterns in the FJ segment ... She used a little KY lub and hence, the thrusting feeling was not sensational compared to natural pussy lub ... I guess she must have been banged hard by some punters as she told me that a couple of punters consumed "certain type of pills" to sustain their tool hardness and to prolong the thrusting stamina. She felt drain and tired after the session with these inconsiderate punters ...

Ling Long has great whore attitude and always try her best to please her clients so long their requests are not beyond her personal parameters. I noticed that she would sometime slacken a little in terms of performance and the duration of her sexual routines may also reduce ... This is not just a personal opinion but some of my buddies also share the same sentiment ... Considering the number of clients she has to entertain and moreover, many of her clients were pretty rough, naturally I would expect that would happen in her performance ...

Having said that, she is certainly a gem and one of the ang pais of 54A despite lacking in looks and physical assets ... She reminds me of retired Ella a little but the latter was hotter in the looks department and much taller ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to my ytl house again yesterday. .lor 8 19
Still the same 3 girls only..
Go for bao er again..
Here's my fr for her..

Shower : 10/10 estimated 30mins.. butt to my body massage
Body to body massage. . Pussy rub against my little brother. . Long bbbj.. requested to lick her.. she smiled and say. 你们新加坡男人喜欢吃鲍鱼。she is very wet wet wet.. I almost cannot last so I told her to stop BBC me.

Bed : after her cat bath.. I requested for 69 again.. tasting her wet juicy pussy was like licking my own girl friend. . Really real nice..

Fl : it was like less than 3mins I'm finished with her on top..
Bros who like real wet pussy can try her.. she is not those tall slim models but abit short and cute .. with some baby fats which I like..

Okt say next month got new girls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1