The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2007, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: L18h16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangJournal View Post
G15, Ah Yin is back to flesh trade in LOS.

Used to be her tirak, fall in love, leave my comfort zone because of her.

Anyone still in contact with her?
you know she back in flesh trade in LOS , den why asking if anyone in contact wih her>>??
Old 23-04-2007, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 17
jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!

My virgin FR

Tried girl 15 today.. what this girl does is very SOP. Not exactly a good looker but definitely brightens up your day with her chirpy attitude and chatty. Only sad thing was she does BJ with cap on and doesnt AR as the girls i've tried from this house all does.

BJ: 3/10 (with cap on)
Boobs: 8/10 (A-cupper but Pink nips)
FJ: 4/10 (very sop)
Old 23-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 22
ZenneZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh,
Ex G1 Ling of this house was one of my best cat-40 experience in my entire chionging experience.

She got looks, body, skills and most of all, consistent good attitude.
no tirak shit too.....
man.... I miss the wild sex with her
Old 24-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Ex #11 Ning was the girl i missed most from this house. She left all of a sudden sometime in last Nov06. I had my last shot with her just one week before she left, then there was no mentioned from her that she was leaving. Learnt from the other girls in that house that she was bugging her boss to release her and seized the opportunity right away when the boss said Yes to her. She packed up straight away and left within a couple of days.

Had many rounds of good fuck with her and very GF feeling. Hugging me everytime I entered her room. Moaning away loudly and claiming that she cummed, it could be faked but who cares, really make me feel nice. Learnt quite a bit of Thai from her as she can speak very good Mandarin.

Till now have not found one that friendly like her.
Old 24-04-2007, 11:22 PM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Ex #11 Ning was the girl i missed most from this house. She left all of a sudden sometime in last Nov06. I had my last shot with her just one week before she left, then there was no mentioned from her that she was leaving. Learnt from the other girls in that house that she was bugging her boss to release her and seized the opportunity right away when the boss said Yes to her. She packed up straight away and left within a couple of days.

Had many rounds of good fuck with her and very GF feeling. Hugging me everytime I entered her room. Moaning away loudly and claiming that she cummed, it could be faked but who cares, really make me feel nice. Learnt quite a bit of Thai from her as she can speak very good Mandarin.

Old 24-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Samster

Old 20-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
ocean888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post

Hi, I know this post is from a year ago. Are you referring to Ah Ling (G1) at L18H16, who is sweet and fair looking? She is half-Chinese and half-Thai and can speak Mandarin well? Also very good GFE. I think she left suddenly in August 2005 due to some problems with the OKT. The police was called in.
Old 20-08-2017, 10:17 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

L18 H16 G33 Cat50

Face: 8/10 (Cute syt. Easily passable as local poly or Uni girl. I like her looks. One of the prettiest in cat 50 Geylang.)

Body: 7.5/10 (Meat at the right places. Smooth skin. Neither fair Nor tanned. Nice to hug. Perky ass for doggie. Smooth hairless arm pits.)

Boobs: 7.25/10 (Enhanced C cup with light brown to slightly pinkish nipples. Quite well done.)

Frenching: Nil. Only kiss on lips.

Bj with cap: 6.5/10 (unfortunately she doesn't give me bbbj. Maybe she gives to others. Not bad suction. Deep throat.)

Cat bath: 6/10 (Average. Licked my nipples.)

Pussy painting: 7/10 (No weird taste or odour. Tasted good. A bit bushy. )

Fj: 7.5/10 (Tight pussy. Perky ass good for doggie. Loved to see her riding my cock with her boobs juggling and that blushed expression on her syt face and not forgetting her cute sexy moans . )

Gfe: 9/10 (She is damn gd at kc. Very teh and act cute personality esp her voice. Very chatty and loves to tcss. I enjoyed chatting with her.)

Rtf: Yes for her looks and body. Her service has room for improvement.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1