The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Best friend

Hey guys need some genuine advice and experience. Im in my final year of uni and have been really good friends with one of my coursemates. We have been close since the first day of school and i hope to remain good friends long after we graduate. I have been having the urge to have sex with her recently however i'm afraid that it would jeapordise our friendship. Personally im ok with a ons and going back to normal the day after but i dont know if she can be as cool about it.

Can anyone advise or share any experiences? Thanks
Old 21-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
haozboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best friend

Bro, advice is just try lorh.

After all, outcome is very much determined by the execution style. Some may pull it off, some can't.

There's no shame in trying.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

if u afraid of losing the friendship den dun. i tried with 2 quite good female good friend. lost 1 but the other became one of the best fucks ever and become best friend with benefits. so i guess, u lose some, u win some.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Hey guys need some genuine advice and experience. Im in my final year of uni and have been really good friends with one of my coursemates. We have been close since the first day of school and i hope to remain good friends long after we graduate. I have been having the urge to have sex with her recently however i'm afraid that it would jeapordise our friendship. Personally im ok with a ons and going back to normal the day after but i dont know if she can be as cool about it.

Why not consider making her yr gf instead?
Old 22-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Why not consider making her yr gf instead?
We friends for too long alrd and i don't see her in a romantic way. Im not emotionally connected to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Do you have gf? she have bf? or you just want fuck her?
Im seeing someone but we're not that serious yet. She doesn't have a bf. Im really curious to try her out just for one night. Ever since she took up a sport she looks extra sexy
Old 22-08-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Sex release Oxytoxins female female so hook to male after sex. No expect let off easily
Old 22-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

bro

IF you don't try, don't ask, you don't get.

If you don't try, you will never know. which is the same as now.

So why not?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
WesternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We friends for too long alrd and i don't see her in a romantic way. Im not emotionally connected to her

Usually when people want to have sex with each other there will be some form of a connection whether it be physical or others . Since you are not connected to her romantically suggest that you either take a cold shower or just pcc yourself.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Friend can try to go for friendly match once in a blue moon, especially when world cup is coming.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternWood View Post
Usually when people want to have sex with each other there will be some form of a connection whether it be physical or others . Since you are not connected to her romantically suggest that you either take a cold shower or just pcc yourself.
Western wood is right, if you aren't emotionally connected to her how are you two friends for so long? Ask yourself if you lost her as a friend, would you be sad? If yes, then yes you are emotionally connected and it can develop into love. Afterall you two are male and female and you are already physically attracted to her, so unless she's a full time bitch in your opinion then nothing is stopping you from pursuing her.

But if she is a bitch then I don't even know why you are friends with her.

Anyway, dating someone who you can click with, and is physically attractive to you is a very good combo. Especially if she manages to be your best friend.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 22-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
haozboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Haha, while contemplating your next moves, maybe you can update your story in your other thread first?

Serves the purpose of clearing your thoughts, and also strengthening your resolve either choice you make. Haha.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haozboiboi View Post
Haha, while contemplating your next moves, maybe you can update your story in your other thread first?

Serves the purpose of clearing your thoughts, and also strengthening your resolve either choice you make. Haha.

Hahaha wow a fan. School just started bro and have been a little busy. Dont worry i will update. Honestly didnt expect my story to turn into my reality haha
Old 24-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

You asking this question in a sex forum. Basic advice - ask her about her opinions on sex and if she's open on it, have sex. Do you really need to consider the future?
Old 25-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, in my experience, most gals are up for it.
Some may get emotionally attached though.

So it is important to give them a way out.
Go for drinks, alcoholic! In the comforts of your hostel room with no one around. When she is high, guide the topic to sex. Then move from there.

You are giving her the opportunity to have sex without looking like a slut. She can blame it on the alcohol. She will say things like normally she is not so promiscuous. Then if she gets serious emotionally, you have a back out option. Saying you want the friendship and it is the alcohol that took over when you did it. After careful guidance, you guys can put it off like a one-off occurrence.

If she wants it the next time, she wont mind drinking with you alone. That will be the signal. And if that becomes frequent, you have yourself a fuck buddy who knows you are not looking at her as a gf.

Many birds one stone.
Update me if you have tried my "tactic".

Cheers.

Jtjan
Old 25-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Bro, in my experience, most gals are up for it.
Some may get emotionally attached though.

So it is important to give them a way out.
Go for drinks, alcoholic! In the comforts of your hostel room with no one around. When she is high, guide the topic to sex. Then move from there.

You are giving her the opportunity to have sex without looking like a slut. She can blame it on the alcohol. She will say things like normally she is not so promiscuous. Then if she gets serious emotionally, you have a back out option. Saying you want the friendship and it is the alcohol that took over when you did it. After careful guidance, you guys can put it off like a one-off occurrence.

If she wants it the next time, she wont mind drinking with you alone. That will be the signal. And if that becomes frequent, you have yourself a fuck buddy who knows you are not looking at her as a gf.

Many birds one stone.
Update me if you have tried my "tactic".

Cheers.

Jtjan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1