The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 36 yos Natalie Tong seems nice to fuck

She look more like PRC
This type of MILF is the best n sexy

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 19-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she will be one hot gf and wife to be with every night and hug n bonk nightely...

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How about KABBY HUI..... isn't she's perfect fit this bill?

Her bed scenes were very HOT !

BTW have you guys seen ANNIE LIU's bed performances ?

Old 22-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Not "bed performance" lah
its call "acts on bed"

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyDevilz View Post
She's pricelessly gorgeous. More than just fucking good. Looking at her smiling face every day makes me feel groovy, sublime and want to hug and kiss her....
Have you met her in person?
I'm sure you'll not be so star struck if you did.
A friend's daughter got a holiday job at a hotel in Sentosa while waiting for her A level results...... and this HK actress happened to be in Sentosa for a promotional shoot at the golf course. Their group adjourned to the hotel for lunch and my friend's daughter had the good fortune to serve her idol..... or so she thought..... but her dream world was shattered after their encounter and now she refers to this HK actress as " Bitch.... prima donna.... bastard....slut....whire etc"

I dunno what made her change her attitude towards her idol but my friend says NT was the princess type who look down on commoners and treat them like slaves.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
look4ugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Have you met her in person?
I'm sure you'll not be so star struck if you did.
A friend's daughter got a holiday job at a hotel in Sentosa while waiting for her A level results...... and this HK actress happened to be in Sentosa for a promotional shoot at the golf course. Their group adjourned to the hotel for lunch and my friend's daughter had the good fortune to serve her idol..... or so she thought..... but her dream world was shattered after their encounter and now she refers to this HK actress as " Bitch.... prima donna.... bastard....slut....whire etc"

I dunno what made her change her attitude towards her idol but my friend says NT was the princess type who look down on commoners and treat them like slaves.
Is she another "do you know who am I?"
Old 23-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4ugly View Post
Is she another "do you know who am I?"
That's right! She's snobbish and always looking for a sugar daddy. I m here living in HK and I know for sure!

That's why at 36 she's still single ! Her recent BF " 洪永成 " also left her for another much demure and younger gal. Natalie is now eyeing on one of the rich PRC artist in china...

Know more about Natalie Tong here http://www.bestchinanews.com/Entertainment/10909.html

Last edited by kiasusam; 23-08-2017 at 04:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1