The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
You only yourself to blame.

I make the exact same mistake before too.

1. First off.....wait more than 5mins even though appt time reach. Walk off.

2. Dun like what you see...walk off. Now i capture the picture posted on web n show the ML if i think she looks diff. Question her. Usually if she is replacement she will panic n spurt out the truth. Or she will tell you can walk off if dun wan. Unlike last time....old doesnt mean massage will be good.....if massage good, she will be working in a normal massage parlor.

3. Super big mistake.....NEVER HAND IN MONEY FIRST. Coz she already cheated other Bros w bad crap service and encounter ppl dun want to pay coz buay song...so she wanted money upfront so you cant get it back after wards. Again, if ask for money first, just walk off.

Yeah. Learnt my mistake. Come to think again realli wasted my lunch time somemore.
Old 21-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa suay, guess that website can't be trusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...1#post16322946

This is the worst ever massage i been to in for over 10yrs.

Age at least 40
Looks 0/10. Old and ugly
Body is fat. Boob is plastic and enhance. Nothing to say.
Massage 0/10. I ever encountered piano but this is worse than playing piano.
Overall rating 0/10

Appt was made. Reached within 10mins. Called and no answer. Waited for 10mins.. Finally replied my msg. Guided me in.

The moment the door open.. Omg. Feel like leaving but nvm.. Was hoping tat face and body buang.. Maybe the massage can make up to it.

Went into the house.. Messy like shit. Collected money and She was on the phone with her daughter. I stood there for like 30sec and she passed me a towel. I know its game over. Had my shower and came out, she was changing into her nightie and guess wat?!!! She told me sorry that she cannot fit into the nightie as she is simply too fat for tat!!!! Told her nvm.. Just massage will do... Piano and piano.. Not a single conversation. I also have nothing to say to her. Damn tulan. She was wechatting with her daughter all along! Her daughter sound like local. Anyway.. Who cares.

Asked me to turn over... Hj was mechanical as she was holding her hp on another hand wechatting.

TS.. THIS IS THE 1ST AND THE LAST TIME I AM SUPPORTING U. MY ADVISE IS.. IF U DO BUSINESS LIKE THAT... U WILL MAKE ALL SAMSTERS LOST CONFIDENCE IN U.
Old 21-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Laura now still staying alone? Haven't visited her in awhile
Old 21-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 8
IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
Share with you all one of the best masseurs I had tried recently: Meow Moew. She is from the Sg-wolves stable and since unable to post her link and actual name, will post her mobile number: 90864756

The pics in the website do not do justice to Meow's actual looks. She is one of the few ones who actually looked much prettier in person. I was super pleasantly surprised when seeing her for the first time :-) Imagine a petite SYT, a mix between Korean and Jap babe with smooth white complexion ��
She commented many clients also said that she looks like Korean and Jap mix.

I was very tired that night and wanted a seriously proper massage. Reading the many comments in her page praised her excellent massage. Meow certainly deserved all those praises! Having worked as an actual masseur for several years, her massage is seriously real, truly authentic, fully relaxed my aching body due to stress and lack of rest. Her arms and hands are very strong and very skilful despite her petite figure and youth. She knows the important acupoints that are relevant to relieve whichever areas that you need. During the massage, her smooth thighs will sometimes rub against my face and I took the opportunity to enjoy the smoothness of her legs for a short while ��

After the awesome massage, Meow asked me to turn over. Then she starts to undress herself (just the top). Initially, when she first greeted me at the door, I was a bit disappointed because her well-covered bra made me think that she is very flat (I'm a boob-lover). But when she took off her bra, WOW!! Very pretty, perky boobs around B-cup �� My little bro immediate woke up and was very aroused despite my initial fatigue. Meow's massage has erased all that fatigue and her fabulous body stirred up a strong passion within!! My hands started caressing her firm boobs and what a feeling! She said she has sensitive tits and I found her nipples harden quite easily. Very kissable too!!

Meow's HJ is very sensual, the feel is very very shiok, you have to try it to experience it. I had many HJ done by many many many others but Meow is one of the rare few who can REALLY let me enjoy my HJ. Slow and sensual HJ (no rush like some others) and she really listens and do what you prefer. She is fairly new and does not know HDLY and guagen. I coached her to do HDLY, heavenly...

Meow is very attractive, if you fancy a young, sweet, cute Korean/Jap babe to give you a wonderful genuine massage, sensually shiok HJ at whatever speed you want, enjoy the feel of young, perky firm (real) boobs, good value for money at a very convenient location (very very near MRT/bus interchange), then contact Meow @ 90864756

Looks: 9/10 (young, sweet, pretty & cute Korean/Jap)
Body: 8/10 (very smooth, fair skin)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B-cup: Real, Perky, Firm)
Massage: 10/10 (put in 100% effort always, strong and skilful)
HJ: 9.5/10 (sensual, skilful, shiok! Do at your preferred speed)
Attitude: 10/10 (not time watcher, will give full 60mins)
Environment: 10/10 (Large and clean room. Toilet is well maintained)
Damage: $100 for 1hr, 2HJ. Pay first before massage.
Thanks bro for the excellent recommendation. Tried her yesterday and was satisfied with her service.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Yeah. Learnt my mistake. Come to think again realli wasted my lunch time somemore.
its ok bro.. everyone makes mistakes.. and a big thanks for informing other bros here!

Thanks Bros
Old 21-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

http://www.liltigersden.com/donna/

I RTM Donna recently after my first visit quite a few weeks ago. I am glad that I did it as the experience has vastly improved. Below was my MR from both visits.

Location: She stayed alone in a nice one-bedroom apartment. She had tidied up her place to make it looked neater than the first visit.

Look: When I first saw her during my first visit, she was wearing a black dress, but my focus was on her face. I could not get my eyes off her constantly smiling face which showed her bright white teeth. She is really pretty with a bit of mix-blood feature. I had to control my saliva from dripping. Joking lah, but it was close lol.

Massage: Showered alone. Came out she was sitting on the bed in the same dress waiting to massage me. The massage during first visit was so so. But on my second visit, to my surprise she has improved a lot. I could tell she put in more effort in massage, spent more time on it, and it became pretty good. She had also put the pillow on the other end of the bed, so that it is easier for her to give better massage. Overall a plus point here for massage.
On a related note, I noticed at the end of my session, she removed the towel on the bed saying she was going to change a clean one, and she will do it for every customer. Another plus point.

Sensual: After the massage on the back, there was a small pause and silence, then I felt her breathing on my ears, I knew the sensual part began. She used her fingers to lightly touch my back and slowly moved down to the waist, ass and the thigh areas. My tool started to "warm up", which made lying down uncomfortable. At that point I asked for HDLY. She listened to my request, applied oil on my little bro, and began the gentle stroking. She was turning it in and out, up and down, at times touching my balls - damn shiok I was surprised that for a relatively new ML like her, she gave one of the best HDLY I had before although later I heard from her she only learned about the skill not long ago. Perhaps she has a talent in this

Next I turned over which she lay beside me. Showing tenderly care with her soft hand on my little bro. At that point she was only wearing a panty and nothing else, which was an amazing change from my first visit. A big plus point here. She allowed some lightly touch on her breasts. No south roaming though. But seeing her half naked body was already a huge turn on for me. With her patient HJ, plus the earlier foreplay from her and HDLY, I felt so steam when cum.

GFE: From start till end Donna was cheerful and smiling all the time. No commercial feel. She gave a fresh sensation feeling we seldom get from a ML. On both occasions I felt I could continue talking to her for a long time except time (aka money) was always not enough. With her enhanced teasing power now it certainly added to the enjoyment.

Service: She did not touch her phone during massage and sensual time. Time management had improved during my RTM. I stayed there for about 55 minutes on my second visit.

Overall: I could see Donna had put in effort in a few areas which made the RTM visit a lot more attractive and pleasant. Visiting her for a third time or more is without doubt based on her current service. If she can keep improving she will be very popular.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
potspans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR ever, visited last week. Figured no one gave her an FR so I'll post one for her.

http://sglonelyguy.net/youyou-massage/

Location 8/10
Green line, east side, about 5 minutes walk from MRT. Room is small but clean, and toilet is clean too. She doesn't stay alone though.

Look 5/10
She looks younger in the photo, actual person is maybe a few years older. Sweet looking lady but not a SYT as depicted in the photo.

Body 6/10
Compared to photos, a little chubbier. Height wise, she's around ~155cm.

Boobs 7/10
Big and an absolute joy to grab and play with.

GFE 7/10
She's a very friendly and nice girl, but I'm a very quiet person. She did try to initiate some conversation but I'm not very proficient in Mandarin, so we basically talked about extremely mundane topics. Pretty sure more outgoing guys here will have a nice conversation with her. Gave me a hug and a small peck on my cheeks before I left.

Massage 5/10
Below average massage, did nothing to loosen my back. She tried popping my elbow and I had a little discomfort the next day in my elbows (nothing serious). She did give a pretty nice head massage towards the end, so a bit of plus points there.

Roaming 8/10
Totally nude from start to end.

Sensual 8/10
She asked me 1 or 2 shots and I said 2. She started blowing me immediately, her mouth making quick work of me and not before long, I exploded everything into her mouth and she sucked it all up like a champ.

Then we proceeded to the massage and before long, she asked me to flip over and started giving me a handjob. During the handjob, she asked me if I would like to eat her abalone and I replied her, 'not really'. She commented wryly, 'it's not everyday that you get to eat Abalone'... so yep, that's me. Anyway, I ended up fingering her while she continued beating my bishop furiously, and after putting up a good fight, I gave up everything into her hands.

RTM
No for me, because I have others that I would like to visit. However, You you has very good service, never once did she use her phone during the massage which I appreciated, and she's overall a pleasant lady.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Very long never post anything. Sharing a nice ML here.
http://sglonelyguy.net/yan-zi-massage/

I had been eyeing Yan Zi after reading a few good comments on her. Finally had a chance to visit her recently. After the session I wished I had visited this gem earlier.

Place: 8.5/10 Booking was confirmed quickly. Upon arriving was given the address promptly. She stayed in a nice new apartment with her own attached bathroom. Not sure who she shared the place with.

Look: 7.5/10 I have to admit first view of her was just normal looking. But as the time passed while I was there, having a closer look at her, plus her voice and tone, the way she talked, all made her more attractive. Very womanly feel. She is closed to her advertised age of 26.

Body: 7/10 She welcomed me in a black dress, so could not have a good look at her body at the beginning. As mentioned in the earlier MR, she is new to this line and still very shy about being naked (more on that later). I only got to see her body during sensual. Not slim body, with a bit tummy and maybe B cup boobs.

Massage: 9/10 Her massage is really good, period. She had training in massage before. Those who have tried will know. Her JG was pretty good too. Spent quite time on JG as I enjoyed seeing my dick being rubbed and pressed. Plan to try her hot stone massage next time.

HJ: 8/10 When she started sensual, she was so shy that she went to the bathroom to remove her dress, and asked me to close my eyes when she came out. She said that was her time to serve me. Without me staring at her, she lay on top of me licking my face and neck, with hands softly touching my body. The feeling was amazing. I could not help but returned favor by touching her body "blindly". Next I opened my eyes and continued touching her soft body which she reacted strongly and asked me to be gentle. She felt ticklish easily, and has her own limit. Although I did not venture much (and nothing off menu), her shyness certainly added to the sensation. The sensual ended with a special HJ (maybe not correct to call it HJ haha).

Attitude: 9/10 As I said above - very womanly feel. Did not feel like talking to a ML but to a friend. She did not know how to or try to kc. Just her normal self. Reminded me of a few nice ML in the past.

RTM: Yan Zi is not a SYT, not someone who has a hot body with high playability, not Mo Mo, Huan Huan that kind. She excels in her massage, genuineness, sincerity, and some shyness. She is able to give me a relaxed moment after tough time from other commitment. I will return for more

Last edited by bigtube99; 25-08-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

Made an appt after a recommendation from an old pal.

Got a small problem going up....but she solved it. Nice.
Very sexy figure and she looks good. I like her smile.
She does smile...but not often...and when she doesnt look aloof.
Shower alone and massage starts.
she appears to have many smses....so a bit irritating.

what she scores is the sensual.....the finger light scratch was good.....
then some boob massage....her hair smells great.....n light scratch again.
n i actually got aroused when her fingers got to my bird n nuts.
and she got my on prone for HDLY....
and this is where "tragedy" struck......
i probably should not have look down n catch a glimpse of her panties.....
and when she grabs hold of my pole n light scratch my butt....
i lost control.......

darn.....she was a bit surprised i came so fast....help me clean up....n i guess it is the end of story.
she pulled up her nightie and dun allowed me to touch her soft boobs liao.

she gave me a good head massage afterwards.....n all 55 mins used....5 mins for shower....thats good.
but she was not so friendly during the head massage....tried to make small talk but she like not in the mood.

all in all....not bad service.....too bad i lost control.
she told me everyday sure got one or two customers like that.
guess she said that to make me feel better.

Good points
-Nice pretty w sexy slim figure....tall around 165cm....
-Big soft milky white boobs....feels good....but i should have tahan more so can enjoy more of her boobs.....darn.
- Very tokkong sensual.....skilled....think coupled w the nice ambience n lighting of the room.....mo tuk deng.

Bad points
-Not so friendly after deal done.
-Lousy shower flow.....im still ok w the bathroom...but the water shower flow is so weak.....there is a water conservation campaign going on in the building???

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/jiu-er-massage/

Face: 60 percent similar. 6/10
Boobs: b/a definitely not C
Massage: head massage good but the rest not really
Shower: alone
hj: only once; advertised twice.
Bj only and not bbbj and not 70 mins. All in, will not RTM
Old 22-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last night ready want to go look for last week 一点A奶的遗憾 (
so decide choose either min min or huan huan
Seen so many review so go to min min

Location : G (I come this block 2 year ago, last time 1 Ang pai stay here before but forgot what her name liow Paisei)
Room/bathroom : room nice dark but share bathroom still can say clear (see worst before)
Look : as picture maybe 2-5% different won't reject (tattoo on her boob) picture for pretty, of cos in real no big different 100% is her just angle different
Boobs : i love it B+ nice nipple, can lick able nice!
Massage : no bad of cos I no go for it, so this no my main point to there.
Sensual : half naked but got Extra point go explore urself maybe depend personal chemist, 4G roaming and boobs msg front and back ^^
HJ : very good attitude and nice joke when hj (I cannot forcus) a lot of position if u request.
GFe : for me she prefect (cos she got long hair plus point lol)
RTM : of cos! Soon! before she go back.

Sry again my poor English.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

Made an appt after a recommendation from an old pal.

Got a small problem going up....but she solved it. Nice.
Very sexy figure and she looks good. I like her smile.
She does smile...but not often...and when she doesnt look aloof.
Shower alone and massage starts.
she appears to have many smses....so a bit irritating.

what she scores is the sensual.....the finger light scratch was good.....
then some boob massage....her hair smells great.....n light scratch again.
n i actually got aroused when her fingers got to my bird n nuts.
and she got my on prone for HDLY....
and this is where "tragedy" struck......
i probably should not have look down n catch a glimpse of her panties.....
and when she grabs hold of my pole n light scratch my butt....
i lost control.......

darn.....she was a bit surprised i came so fast....help me clean up....n i guess it is the end of story.
she pulled up her nightie and dun allowed me to touch her soft boobs liao.

she gave me a good head massage afterwards.....n all 55 mins used....5 mins for shower....thats good.
but she was not so friendly during the head massage....tried to make small talk but she like not in the mood.

all in all....not bad service.....too bad i lost control.
she told me everyday sure got one or two customers like that.
guess she said that to make me feel better.

Good points
-Nice pretty w sexy slim figure....tall around 165cm....
-Big soft milky white boobs....feels good....but i should have tahan more so can enjoy more of her boobs.....darn.
- Very tokkong sensual.....skilled....think coupled w the nice ambience n lighting of the room.....mo tuk deng.

Bad points
-Not so friendly after deal done.
-Lousy shower flow.....im still ok w the bathroom...but the water shower flow is so weak.....there is a water conservation campaign going on in the building???
Bro, my experience with her was not that bad. Head massage was done in silence as well, but very relaxing and I appreciate the quiet mood. I guess depends on preference.

Sensual wise, Huan Huan confirmed no horse run. Her soft natural Ds can really work some magical touches. She takes good care of the ambiance as well which is a plus point that many other MLs do not.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried her before? Can't find any comments yet.

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4057.html
Old 22-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xeonuvmin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
dcup with cob omg
Old 22-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally found the time to write this FR. One of my worst visits these years....

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoxi-massage/

Read about her FR couple of pages back last week. Sounded very enticing. Thought I would gave it a shot though her looks don't really appeal to me. Appointment made within 5 mins. Whole blardy visit turns out almost different from that FR.............

Sulky faced the moment I entered. Thought things would turn better. Passed towel to me and I am left by myself while she attended to her phone. No showering together. Started to massage me fully clothed. I was like wtf. Thought it was meant to be FULL nude. Other details of my ordeal below....

Location: 8/10. The only saving grace/ 5 mins walk from MRT. Pretty convenient. Not exactly secluded but I guess no one gives a damn.. Lol

Looks: 5.5/10. Not attracted by her looks, though she looks similar to the photos. Was attracted by the services written in the earlier FR..

Figure: 4/10. Skinny with small boobs. I think I grab myself better..

Roaming: 4/10. Twist and turn to avoid me touching her. Only managed to touch her negligible boobs. Hands not long enough to reach below her panties. Yeah.. She had her panties on even during sensual. What happened to the 69, stimulate clitoris etc? Visited enough MLs to know that it was intentional.

HJ: 5/10. Only 2 positions. Either she sits away from you, at your legs, and jerk you. Or lie and place her mouth at one of your nips while jerking. No effort at all. Told her to change pattern she not happy, and rotate between these 2 patterns.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 45-50mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and rules.

Hope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars. Should have tried booking syts huan huan or min min. Heck, even going to find Anqi the milf also much better. Think should refrain from visiting until Javabeans thread is active again... Difficult to monitor the FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1