The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
screwmyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgslave93 View Post
Been looking around and saw this post that there is a new prc mistress offering SM services. Saw you bros asking if there is any Fr however seems like no one has tried her yet.
I decided to take a leap of faith and went ahead to try!
So here is my experience.
I have to say this new lady is indeed a gem! She's new to SG however she is definitely a professional in SM services. I have tried other prc such as An Er and Snow, As most of you guys know, An Er is quite good at what she do. However this new lady is on a different level. She does professional SM in china.
She has brought me to levels that i have never experienced before, i was pushed to my limits, enduring pain and yet receiving pleasure at the same time. She has her ways to push you and make you beg for more. I won't go into the details of what happen in the session as that's for you fellow bros to try it out.
All i have to say is that for those that is willing to trust a stranger's word and take the same leap of faith like me. I hope you will enjoy the session as much as i did. You can thank me later!

The only downside was that her room was quite small, however her skills and playfulness will definitely outweigh that downside.
The link not working. Able to post link again?
Old 19-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sgslave93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwmyass View Post
The link not working. Able to post link again?
https://sgsex.co/xue-er-no-06/
She calls herself Xue - Er as well. However do note that she and snow are different people.
P.S she's leaving in 15 days time
Old 20-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SlaveZahrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Imyvvm,ge.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zac79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any clue which mistress is the best for nylon/pantyhose feet fetish?
Old 21-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She calls herself Xue - Er as well. However do note that she and snow are different people.
Tried her today and it was truly a mindblowing experience. Ended with a golden shower and me cumming a huge load. I just got hard again thinking about it! I'd rank her even higher than An Er, after all she is a pro domme back in China. Like what bro mentioned she will be RTC soon, but she might come back here if the demand is high, so do try her now before it's too late!
Old 21-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aserty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried her today and it was truly a mindblowing experience. Ended with a golden shower and me cumming a huge load. I just got hard again thinking about it! I'd rank her even higher than An Er, after all she is a pro domme back in China. Like what bro mentioned she will be RTC soon, but she might come back here if the demand is high, so do try her now before it's too late!
you said you ended the session with a golden shower, so is it she urinated on you or is it you drank her urine
Old 21-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aserty View Post
you said you ended the session with a golden shower, so is it she urinated on you or is it you drank her urine
She urinated on me. I'm not into drinking the urine during golden shower, but if you're into that she allows it also.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

aserty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
She urinated on me. I'm not into drinking the urine during golden shower, but if you're into that she allows it also.
you are crazy!

your post gave the impression that you drank her urine!

I won't drink urine!
Old 21-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
swimmergal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happened to Mistress Sayako & Goddess Katya?
Old 22-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Kept thinking about the experienced i received from Xue Er (aka Bing Xue) and decided to let my other head do the thinking. Within 5 minutes i was on my way to her place again!

The door opened and i was already fantasizing about how i'm going to be tortured this time. I was blindfolded immediately and made to crawl behind her. i was being made to crawl to another room, crawled through the door and immediately i found myself under a pair of feet. My blindfold was taken off and in front of me was another beautiful mistress (princess mei qi).

Oh boy i was in such estacy. i was given the option of serving 2 mistresses. This one was experience that i never had the chance to try. Without a doubt i said yes eagerly. Luckily i brought extra cash!

I don't even know where to begin, massaging one pair of feet, while the other pair of feet was all over my face and toes being stuffed into my mouth. Smothered under 1 mistress and the other mercilessly torturing other parts of my body.
I was forced to lick xue er ass and clean her well, to my surprise she drop a present into my mouth. I was taken by surprise as i never tried being shit on before. I was in so much estacy that it did not even matter, i took it into my mouth and the other princess mei qi was giving me such pain and pleasure that i exploded a huge mess.

I skipped lots of experience in between as those small details of fun should be experienced by yourself!
I will definitely be going back again soon for double mistress session!
They share the same phone so the link on xue-er so just message her if you want a double session or session with the other princess mei qi.
I have some pictures to share but i do not know how. Still a newbie.

Cheers fellow Sm bros!
Old 22-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kept thinking about the experienced i received from Xue Er (aka Bing Xue) and decided to let my other head do the thinking. Within 5 minutes i was on my way to her place again!

The door opened and i was already fantasizing about how i'm going to be tortured this time. I was blindfolded immediately and made to crawl behind her. i was being made to crawl to another room, crawled through the door and immediately i found myself under a pair of feet. My blindfold was taken off and in front of me was another beautiful mistress (princess mei qi).

Oh boy i was in such estacy. i was given the option of serving 2 mistresses. This one was experience that i never had the chance to try. Without a doubt i said yes eagerly. Luckily i brought extra cash!

I don't even know where to begin, massaging one pair of feet, while the other pair of feet was all over my face and toes being stuffed into my mouth. Smothered under 1 mistress and the other mercilessly torturing other parts of my body.
I was forced to lick xue er ass and clean her well, to my surprise she drop a present into my mouth. I was taken by surprise as i never tried being shit on before. I was in so much estacy that it did not even matter, i took it into my mouth and the other princess mei qi was giving me such pain and pleasure that i exploded a huge mess.

I skipped lots of experience in between as those small details of fun should be experienced by yourself!
I will definitely be going back again soon for double mistress session!
They share the same phone so the link on xue-er so just message her if you want a double session or session with the other princess mei qi.
I have some pictures to share but i do not know how. Still a newbie.

Cheers fellow Sm bros!
upload to http://imgur.com/
Old 22-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, dose xue er provide FJ service ? if yes , how is damage?
Old 22-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
Old 22-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
No. They do not provide FJ or messages. Purely professional SM services only. They also only serve chinese speaking bros as they can't communicate in english.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No. They do not provide FJ or messages. Purely professional SM services only. They also only serve chinese speaking bros as they can't communicate in english.
bro. u got wechat? u send me the pics? i help u post here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1