The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneykam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Nice story bro, pls update soon
Old 22-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Look forward to next update. Thanks T.S.
Old 22-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Very good thread, i like. Upz my humble points. Camping for more.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 22-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyheli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, waiting for update too
Old 22-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
look4ugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more!
Old 23-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Friday passed very fast with MM registering for her English lessons and uni matriculation. As usual, MM spending luxuriously on her stationaries, school bags and more clothes for her school wear. Yes, she said her extensive wardrobe is not appropriate for lessons at school. Tipping generously was a common activity and we were treated like a prince and princess wherever we eat, shop and play. Naturally, I was the bodyguard, carrier and chauffeur. After dinner at Angus house, the night ended with no action. To my relief, MM said her relative started to arrive in the evening and she is tired. Surprisingly, she didn’t want me to stay over, instead rushed me to return to my room to rest. I didn’t pushed further as from past experience of my ex-gf, do not get on their nerves during this period. Sometimes you will get it from them even when you are not on their nerves. I ordered a bottle of French red wine from the Graves region to satisfy my wine meter. Didn’t note the time, I finished the bottle and went straight to bed.

Saturday came and similarly, I arranged to meet MM for breakfast before setting off to sentosa cove. Guess she would want a sweeter based breakfast, I ordered waffles and French toast combi, mango juice and separately a small bowl of sweeten cereal with strawberries. I continued to have my standard American breakfast with a fresh brew coffee. MM appeared 15mins later than the meeting time of 9am in a jeans overall with a plain grey t-shirt, a black leather low cut boots, tied up her hair with braided pony tail. It seems that she is in an ok mood. Gave me a big kiss on the lips and sat down beside me.

MM: “Morning Baby, so u ordered breakfast for me already?”

I nodded and when I wanted to wave at the waitress, her mango juice was served and she was informed that her breakfast is on the way. MM was like a kid waiting for her breakfast surprise. When her breakfast was served, immediately she leaned over and gave me a big kiss again right in front of the waitress serving her. The waitress was smiling and giggling away.

MM: “Baby, you are my mind reader. You always know what I feel like eating.”
GN: (Feeling proud and lucky) “Standard comfort food for relative visiting days.”
MM: (Smiling away) “Did you sleep well?”
GN: “Not as well as hugging you to sleep.”
MM:”Mouth so sweet.”
MM: (Leaning closer and whispering)”I cannot let you sleep over with me last night. You will be too tempting to me to sleep without ‘eating’ you up. Then I will be too wet to resist making love to you. I don’t want to turn you and the bed into red sea.”

I rolled my eyes and went back to my coffee. In fact, I have never tried red sea sex. Placing that thought aside, we left to meet Mr Claude and Colin. Saw Colin’s car outside the guardhouse and signaled him that it’s me (since he only recognize me in my Lancer) and to follow. Once parked in the carpark, I put on my other ‘hat’ as property agent and did my job to introduce MM to Colin. Met Mr Claude and settled all the paper work and did my due diligence to check the house. All this while MM was sticking close to me, occasionally holding my hands and whispering to asking me things about the house. I could see Mr Claude’s and Colin’s eye staring and wondering about our relationship. Mr Claude shook our hands and left after an hour upon settling all the handing over. Colin couldn’t take it any longer and started interrogating me when MM went to use the toilet.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Colin: “Wah bro! You huat liao huh? Drive Beamer, buy expensive house and get pretty rich syt as gf”
GN: “Not so loud. The car is not mine. Her dad bought for her and I am just a chauffeur. House is also hers and not mine”
Colin:” You bluff who. Hands hold so tight, hug here and there, whisper secretly and everything you decide for her. You jump off the building also nobody believe you. I thought you will 人财两收”

Somehow, I felt proud of this moment. Maybe getting MM as gf is not bad after all.

GN: “Don’t talk rubbish. If have, I rather have the 人, 财 i can earn myself. You want this biz or not? They r not worried about the price, but must be tip top job and quality. You don’t screw it up as her dad, 李总, is from the property and construction industry also.”

As I was saying that, MM exit from the toilet and smiling.

Colin: (Thumbs up to me and turned to MM) “Ms Lee, come we sit down then we see see look look what pattern of renovation you like.”
MM: “Huh? I don’t understand what you said”
GN: (Laughing away) ”Bro, Don’t speak singlish lah. She catch no ball.”
GN: “He is saying we have a seat and go through the catalogue to check which style of renovation you like.”

MM nodding and sat.

Colin: “Sorry, bad habit.”

We went through and MM decided to design the place closer to Greece style of mainly blue and white theme. Decided to keep the flooring and some of the cupboards to reduce the renovation time. Most of the decision made by me since I see MM losing interest in the details. Went to have lunch at the kitchen table W hotel. Not surprised that colin eyes open big big when MM was ordering all the expensive stuff instead of taking the buffet lunch. His eyes open even bigger when MM tipped the waiter and manager. Colin left after lunch and MM wanted to take a stroll along the marina.

MM: “Baby, so just now what you said you meant it?”
GN: “What are you referring to?”
MM: “Morning, you were talking to your friend when I was in the toilet. Actually, I heard what you all said. If really let you choose, you rather have 人 than财?”

In my mind, I was thinking if I get the person, the fortune will follow anyway.

GN: (Feeling a bit fake) “Yes, of course. What’s so great about spending your money when I have the capability to earn on my own?”
MM: (Giving me a big hug and wide smile) ”Baby, thank you. Regardless if you meant it or not. You are the first that wasn’t eyeing for my dad’s money. Most guys were purely interested in my dad’s money.”
GN: “Oh, So how did you all find out they are interested in the money only?”
MM: “Hehe. They spent a lot on the card my dad gave them without hesitation and boast around of their new car. On top of that they keep asking my dad to support them on their business or investments. You are the first that didn’t swipe the card to buy anything or claim the car is yours. I think you have not spend a single cent on that card on yourself. I was the one spending for you and on you. I told my dad also. He was quite happy with you.”

So the damn credit card and car was a test. Didn’t question further, but seems like 李总have spent quite a lot of money testing people close to his daughter.

GN: “Oic…. So lucky I never fall into the trap…. Haha.”
MM: “Ya, you passed with flying colours…”
Old 23-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, camp here for more.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Some of you might be wondering that this fantasy story doesn't seems to match the title. MM is consider as my sin island with many more exploration and trying out different things. Of course, encompassed with some ego satisfying events and ...... big twist. Hope to continue to get all the Bros/Sis support.
---------------------------------------------------------------
MM: “Ya, you passed with flying colours…”

MM seems to be waiting for me to say something. I just gave her a kiss on the lips and walked on holding her hands. Through the rest of the day, we just hang out in vivo city and had dinner at crystal jade. We were back at the hotel by 9pm. Walked MM back to her room and she gave me kiss on the lips wanting to go back. I held onto her and without explaining pulled her to my room. Once we entered, a living room decorated with balloons and pink roses welcomed us. I reached for the bouquet of roses on the table and half kneeled. By now MM was already smiling end to end.

GN: “Will you be my girlfriend?”
MM: “Yes! I though you never asked!”
GN: (Giggling) “I know you have been waiting for me to ask the whole day, but I just want to tease you.”

MM gave a light slap on my head. I stood up and locked my lips with hers. I continued to kiss her and carried her into the room. She was resisting like I am going to rape her. I placed her onto the bed and rested my whole body weight on her. When I proceed to kiss her on the neck and ears,

MM: “Baby, don’t like that. My relative is still here. Don’t you remember?”
GN: “I know.”

MM pulled my head up and stared at me. I gave a cheeky smile and went back DFK her. At the same time I removed her overall, t-shirt and removed her bra. That familiar yet pleasant view of her cute assets welcomed me where I proceed to kiss and suck on her boobs and nipples. MM started undressing me with much difficulties while I am still working on her boobs and giving off soft moans occasionally. She only managed to pull off my shirt. I got off her and undress myself. MM sat up and pull down my boxes. Before I can stop her, she have engulfed my lil’bro into her mouth, giving me a bbbj while I am standing. Damn, this girl is getting more and more skillful. The suction power and licking while constantly massaging my balls. Suddenly, when I was enjoying the bbbj, MM stopped and dashed into the bathroom. Gathering my senses wondering what happened, I notice a pink stain on the bed side where MM was sitting. I followed her into the bathroom after a minute or so, there she was standing in the shower area rinsing herself.

MM: “You see. Told you it will overflow and become red sea. I don’t even know if its blood or my juices.”

Laughing away, I joined her in the shower, off the water, turned her over and penetrated her in doggy position. Her Lil’sister mixed with all the different juices was fully lubricated and giving off a faint musky smell. In no time I was pumping her and kneading her boobs at the same time. Occasionally, I lifted her closer to me and kissing her sideways. I can feel liquid flowing down my thighs. Ignoring it I continued to pump MM in doggie and increasing the pace. MM came at least three times during the session as I can feel sudden large amount of liquid spilling out onto my dick and down my thighs. I came together with MM on her third orgasm filling her lil’sister with my soldiers. MM immediately turned on the shower even before I pull out of her. Washing away all the different liquid, juices, cum and sweat. Looking at the draining water on floor, it sure looks like a light pink pond.

MM hugged me and we went into DFK, while the shower is still on washing us clean. Weirdly, lil’bro recovered in just over 2 to 3 mins and was fully erected again. Since he was so active, I lifted MM’s left leg and place it hooking onto my hips. Met with some resistance penetrating lil’sister due to the water that have washed off all the lubricant. I was trying slowly to tease lil’sister to wet her, but instead MM intervene, positioned lil’bro to her pussy and lowered herself forcefully.

MM: “Ahhhhh…”
GN: “Pain?”

MM shooked her head and started moving herself up and down holding on to my shoulders as support. At every stroke, the penetration got smoother. All this while the water was still running, so I reached and turned off the water. Without the water noise, MM’s moan became louder and wetter down under. I lifted MM’s other leg and carried her up. MM looped her arms on my neck and hugged me tightly. I was pumping her in koala position.

MM: “Ahhhh…. So deeppp…..”

MM came and had her fourth orgasm of the night. This is a strength demanding position and I was out of strength in just after a few mins. I let MM down and changed into a side way position where she was standing on her right leg facing me slightly side way, holding on to her left leg under my armpit, she is supporting herself with one hand on the wall and other hand holding onto my shoulder. I slipped lower and penetrated her again. Tonight lil’bro is making me very proud. This have been a position that I wanted to try for very long, but no FL or ex-gf is willing to try with me as many feel it is like gymnastic. I am glad that MM was willing to try it out. As this was one of my dream position, I was pumping MM fast and furious. In no time, both of us came together. When I pulled out of MM, she almost fell to the ground. I hugged on to her tightly supporting her weight and turned on the shower.

MM: (Still breathing deeply) “Baby, no strength le”
GN: “Me too.”

MM still gathered her strength, gave me a good back rub and shower despite being tired. Then she shoo me out of the bathroom. I changed and brought her bag into the bathroom.

GN: “Princess, your bag I put here.”
MM: “Thank you baby.”
Old 25-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

I went to the living room and opened the champagne that I arranged together with the setup. MM entered the room fully dressed in her clothes after about 10 mins. Passed MM a flute of champagne and gave her a kiss at the same time. We toasted and just quietly hugged and enjoyed each other’s company on the sofa.

GN: “So princess, u ready for the challenge starting on Monday?”
MM: “What challenge? You mean the $100 for a week challenge?”
GN: “Ya. I have a whole series of experiences lined up for you.”
MM: (Pouting) “I thought you are joking only. $100 a week is a bit low.”
GN: “But that is already a lot for a low income family in Singapore. When I just started work after graduation, I was spending less than that in the first few weeks. I came from a low income family and I understand the importance of wise spending to stay alive.”
MM: “But any way to earn more spending along the week? Maybe like this?”

MM leaned over and kissed me. Working her way down my neck, chest, nipples then down. She pulled down my boxes and lil’bro was still tired after the previous ordeals. MM looking at me seductively and started kissing and licking lil’bro, keeping eye contact with me all the way. Obviously, lil’bro erected after all the licking and slurping. I leaned back and enjoyed the bbbj. At this instance, MM took over my flute of champagne that was still in my hands. Thinking she was just helping to place it on the table to prevent spilling, which I was totally wrong. MM took a mouthful of chilled champagne and went down to bbbj me. Wow! It’s the cold bbbj again. MM worked very hard and drank the champagne along the way. In no time, I felt the tingle and came in MM’s mouth. As usual, she showed me the soldiers in her mouth and swallowed all similing at me.

MM: “So how much would that earn me?”
GN: ”To other people not for sale, to me too precious to give an amount”
MM: “So sweet….so I can still spend what I like next week?”
GN: ”Yes, if you admit that you lost the challenge and you fulfil the punishment.”

MM pouting and folded her arms, looking away and still trying her luck to increase the limit. So cute! The rest of the night was spent coaxing her to focus on the experience of knowing the lower earning economy and how normal people lived. Eventually, she gave in and is willing to try. MM went back to her room to shower, change and returned to my room to sleep over.
Sunday came and left with the usual shopping and eating before MM starts her standard living experience. I will not go into too much details of what done through the week but a summary as below. The important ones comes on day 5 which I will elaborate more.

On the first four days, we went to buy the necessities of ez-link card for transport and I collected all her extra cash and credit cards. We took the bus or mrt and went around mainly for shopping at the heartland area like people’s park, Chinatown, amk hub, westgate, jem and jcube. We skip the hotel breakfast and ate at food court or hawker centers only. MM was pretty adventurous given she’s a rich 2nd gen and was curious of all the local food and stores. A few occasion she wanted to tip the bell boy or waiters when we went out of the hotel, but she held back. She was actually surprised by the food quality and stuff she can get in the shopping malls at that “economical price”. Of course, at every chance she have she 撒娇to make me buy the stuff for her, instead of paying for herself. But in general, all the transport and food cost she paid for her share and we didn’t over ordered. The only few complains she had were the crowd when we clashed with the MRT peak hours, queues and the hot weather. Had a few rounds of humping and pumping over the next few nights and only till tuesday was still red sea.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Just to poll the bros around if still interested in this thread. Any different ideas or unclear area in the story.
Old 25-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
winkpuffin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, do continue bro
Old 25-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Storyline is good. Easy to read. Whether frictional or true story is not really important. The key is the story is entertaining and I appreciate T.S.'s regular updates. Thanks!!!
Old 25-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Rexton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Just to poll the bros around if still interested in this thread. Any different ideas or unclear area in the story.
You are doing well bro, please continue
Old 25-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1