The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

OKT Lau Eng has shifted to this new address recently ... L2060 is well renovated and looks refreshing and brightened by various KTV style lightings ... the atmosphere is much better versus the previous one rented by the late OKT. The previous house was dilapidated, alittle eerie and dark ... However, OKT Lau Eng did not invest in new beds and mattresses ... The feeling to me was like having a new dish with an old plate ...

I saw a few newbies in the hall waiting for medical check up ... One of them is rather petite and kawaii looking ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-10-2015 at 01:17 AM.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OKT Lau Eng has shifted to this new address recently ... L2060 is well renovated and looks refreshing and brighten by various KTV style lightings ... the atmosphere is much better versus the previous one rented by the late OKT. The previous house was dilapidated, alittle eerie and dark ... However, OKT Lau Eng did not invest in new beds and mattresses ... The feeling to me was like having a new dish with an old plate ...

I saw a few newbies in the hall waiting for medical check up ... One of them is rather petite and kawaii looking ...
I booking ahead to draw first blood.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I have had a cutey for dinner ...

I have had a cutey for dinner ...

WL Name - #8 (aka M8 to some)
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - Approximately 1.58m (without heels)
Tits - Natural B cupper with pink nips
Home Base - L2060 (formerly from Molek #13 also know as House of Automobile in the past)
Misc info - She debuted about 6 months ago ...

I would not classify M8 as a pretty gal ... However, she is youngish, petite, slim and very cute looking but she has flat butts ... When I have had her, she wore a rice colour cocktail off shoulder mini dress ... This dolly cocktail dress made her even cuter ... I made her wore this dress when I banged her in various positions ... Bwahaha ...

She offered a tame body2body soapy stimulation in the shower and gave me a deep throated BBBJ thereafter ...

She used tongue flicking method instead of tongue rolling method to perform cat-bath on me ... I prefer the latter method ... I don't feel stimulated with tongue flicking method as the pressure was too light ... She would also include a breast massage on my front and back torso in her repertoire ...

Deep and passionate frenching was on her menu by default and without much prompting from me ... Awesome! In addition, deep throated BBBJ and AR were offered ... I reciprocated by giving her an intense cunnilingus ... Her pussy was pale pink in color and she has sparse pubic hair ...

I felt shiok and refreshing fucking this lass in her mini cocktail dress ... Made me felt like I was fucking a teenager ... Oops ... Fortunately this was a legal commercial sex brothel ...

She has great personality ... Friendly and very accommodating to my sexual desire ... She is definitely a RTF material as far as I am concern ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Smile Re: I have had a cutey for dinner ...

Quote:
I have had a cutey for dinner ...

Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Home Base - L2060 (formerly from Molek #13 also know as House of Automobile in the past)

Enjoy,
MaXx
Did she start the bed session by cleaning your ears with an earbud?
Old 25-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Re: I have had a cutey for dinner ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Did she start the bed session by cleaning your ears with an earbud?
No but she offered to do that after the session ... She in fact gave me a massage before the sexual proper started ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Over at Willie's den also have a number of newbies waiting for patrons to draw 1st blood but in the next 1-2 weeks' time prolly ...

The new stocks in GL are getting bad these days ... Over at Club 5, there is nothing to my fancy and only 1-2 in club 20 are bonkable. Not certain about yours in club 69 though ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is the telephone number here?
Old 28-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

This house got how many storey?
Old 28-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

What is the house telephone number?
Old 31-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

M11 left for China today.

Good luck to her and all the best to her future endeavours!

Bro BG must be beri sad abt her departure.

M11 is bro BG's fav.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 31-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I have had a cutey for dinner ...

Quote:
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young

Bro Max, I think #8 (M8) debuted in Feb this year.
I got to know her in Feb this year.

Should be 9 months liao.

M11 & M13 debuted in May this year though.

Old 31-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: I have had a cutey for dinner ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro Max, I think #8 (M8) debuted in Feb this year.
I got to know her in Feb this year.

Should be 9 months liao.

M11 & M13 debuted in May this year though.
I wanted to drop by last night around 8.30 p.m. The gate was closed but the lights were still on. Any bro know why?
Old 17-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

#6 looks interesting the last time I recced, was in cosplay uniform, any bros tried?
Old 17-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Smile Re: L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah lau eh, Nato boy, why must you always rush with me?

I also wan first blood leh.

You got respect me or not?

I am your sifu, you know?

Old 17-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
OKT Lau Eng has shifted to this new address recently ... L2060 is well renovated and looks refreshing and brightened by various KTV style lightings ... the atmosphere is much better versus the previous one rented by the late OKT. The previous house was dilapidated, alittle eerie and dark ... However, OKT Lau Eng did not invest in new beds and mattresses ... The feeling to me was like having a new dish with an old plate ...

The kawaii looking girl - are you referring to #6?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1