The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
The kawaii looking girl - are you referring to #6?
I ain't sure about her call name ... When I first caught a glimpse of her, she has not commenced work and awaiting for medical checkup. Hence, OKT has not christened her at that juncture.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Viewing area of this house looks messy, they are just sitting around haphazard, how to check them out
Old 10-12-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Edited deleted

Last edited by ADT007; 11-12-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kopio8888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What I can say is another bro been sabo & hurt by WL and now it is his turns to sabo her here

This has been happened countless of times, bro, please take it easy. No need to start this kind of fr.

Bro, please don't be so disgusting. I remember ur previous thread u expressed ur huge concern bout WL freedom, and sound like begging all of sammybot bros to help the WL been controlled, now u post and sabo another WL?

Pls la everyone know they are here to earn money, what u r trying to achieve? Is it she turned around u bcos u couldn't buy her anything or give her pocket money? Pls wake up, they are here to make money not looking for hubby or boy friend. They won't even we chat w u again after back to China. Pls don expect so much.

It is very wrong to post this fr to hurt a WL here. If u hv some human sense pls remove this fr.

We are here to happy, pls share gems instead of this kind of fr.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Any good recommendations from this house ?
Is BM still working here ?
Old 04-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
No.8 is the Ang Pai there but not sure if she is still around.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Are u referring to the infamous and legendary BMW? Well, u should count yourself a huge blessing in disguise if u did not fuck her the last 3 years of her tenure in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Are u referring to the infamous and legendary BMW? Well, u should count yourself a huge blessing in disguise if u did not fuck her the last 3 years of her tenure in GL ...
Why a blessing if did not....? I thought it would be a blessing if one did...?
Old 05-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Why a blessing if did not....? I thought it would be a blessing if one did...?
Haha ... PM me if you wanna know more, bro ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha ... PM me if you wanna know more, bro ...
Now, that makes it more interesting. PM sent and look forward to reply. Cheers
Old 05-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now, that makes it more interesting. PM sent and look forward to reply. Cheers
Sure thing ... This kinda stuff should be communicated via PM. We as oldie Samsters should be considerate and sensible so that the other forumers could have better sense of enjoyment ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah lau eh, Nato boy, why must you always rush with me?

I also wan first blood leh.

You got respect me or not?

I am your sifu, you know?
Sorry sifu. Let me get you tea and your slippers and also your favorite cunt. Wait a minute, who is your favorite cunt at the moment? Shall I warm her up for you first?
Old 06-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure thing ... This kinda stuff should be communicated via PM. We as oldie Samsters should be considerate and sensible so that the other forumers could have better sense of enjoyment ...
Hi, PMed you but no reply leh. Looking forward.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, PMed you but no reply leh. Looking forward.
Thanks for sharing. Whilst we are this thread - tried to book No. 8 from another house but OKT said she does not work outside nowadays. Went for a girl couple fo doors away - Ye Fei from L20H62A. Good service, GFE high and very accommodating. Boobs a bit enhanced though
Old 06-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Post Re: L2060 (formerly from Molek #13)

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Whilst we are this thread - tried to book No. 8 from another house but OKT said she does not work outside nowadays. Went for a girl couple fo doors away - Ye Fei from L20H62A. Good service, GFE high and very accommodating. Boobs a bit enhanced though
L2062A is the house of service oriented WLs ...

Prolly OKT Lau Eng wanna control her outcall business in order to earn more as majority of her business came from outcall booking in the past ... Just like what L1649's OKT Seng did to ex-WL UK years ago.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1