The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Finally TS. Waited for more than a year for the next update. Camping for more!
Old 19-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
DogCantCount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 21-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cont.:

Setting: Coffee shop around the school’s vicinity

I adjusted myself, trying to prevent my semi arousal from being noticed by the rest of the group. I can see Marcus and Gary making some slight adjustments as well, idiots..

The rest of the guys just turned over and gathered more chairs for the girls to join us.

Chelz: HELLO EVERYBODYYY~

She then headed over to give me a hug. All the guys staring in awe.

Marcus: CONGRATULATIONS LADIES! Come give daddy here a hug. (while throwing them a wink)

The girls just rolled their eyes.

My team: Nice try la bro, maybe another time.

The girls were settling down and we moved seats around so some of the girls could join the table. Chelsea, Van and 2 of their teammates (Melissa and Audrey) joined the table with me, Marcus, Ray and Gary.

Me: So what’s with the sudden gathering? (trying to not look towards Van at this awkward juncture; Van was dressed in this White Spaghetti top with striking pink shorts – her dark blue bra is clearly visible)

Chelsea was seated to my right and Van was sitting on her right. Van, as usual, will always have her spaghetti top slightly lowly dressed, revealing almost half of her boobs at any one time. Damn it was hard to not steal glances at those divine peaches. Marcus and Gary seated directly opposite must be having a good time fantasizing about Ray’s stories earlier.

Chelz: Well, it was supposed to be a team meeting. But Hunz isin’t around. So we just decided to gather for lunch. The girls are thinking of heading over to her place after class. You wanna head on down together?

(All the girls?! That will include Van) At this time, Van was looking at my direction, sucking into the straw of her drink then biting her lips – I looked away.

Me: Well, if you girls are going then maybe I’ll pop by after you guys are gone? (Jokingly)

Chelz: That’s up to you! Anyway we have some things to discuss as well.

Marcus, Gary, Ray: Gathering at Doreen house ar? ARBO we come along la? Mass Or..(I shoot them a death stare) – they just continued eating their food.

My phone vibrated – 1 new message from Van
“What’s wrong lover boy? Don’t wanna see me? 😉”
Old 21-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

I look towards Van and gave her a smirk. I don’t want to end this, but I don’t wish to take things too quickly either. I carry on with my lunch. Normal conversations continued the rest of lunch and I texted Doreen to let her know that I’ll go over after her teammates have left instead. We ended lunch and went back to school.

Doreen text: “Why don’t you just come along? I’m sure its no secret for them to want to discuss it in the group? Besides you can just sit in the corner or hide in my room?”

Me text: “Alright. I’ll see you later then. Maybe we order some food to your place?”

Doreen text: “Love you dear! 😊”

Feeling a little guilty about the Van side of things, I decided not to reply her.

Chelz text: “Hey partner! I know your class ends at 6. In that case, do you mind picking Melissa, Audrey and Jill up? They end the same time as you. The rest of us will get the food and meet you straight at her place.”

Me text: “Sure thing! Catch you later”

I was so caught up with Van that I’ve forgotten about Jill. She must have been seated at the next table earlier.

Bio Melissa and Audrey:

Melissa – Skinny I would say with pretty big eyes. Standing at about 165cm, not too bad a figure, 34B and slim. I won’t say she’s a nerd or anything, but she’s a decent girl. Not attached, not dating and doing well academically. She definitely isin’t a party animal but is crazy over comics – I won’t be surprised if she’s into Cosplay.

Audrey – Melissa’s best friend, no different from the relationship of Doreen and Chelsea in my opinion. They are always seen together and have some what similar physique. Audrey has this really sweet look about her and is fair skinned as well. She dresses a little more artsy also at about 165cm, she is more conservative, and soft spoken. I have barely engaged in a conversation with her.

Both are slightly Chinese speaking and not the typical bimbo “Jiak Gan Dang” English speaking kind like Doreen and Chelsea. They’re considerably close to Doreen, but I personally don’t know much about them.

(Summary 1: Till date I have introduced 6/15 players from the netball team and 4/15 of the guy’s floorball team. I am aware that I haven’t showed illustrations of Doreen and Chelsea. But that will come in time.)

Intro – Melissa

Intro – Audrey
Old 21-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
look4ugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS!
Old 21-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Viwawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, hope to read more!
Old 21-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
haozboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro for your very nice updates!
welcome back!
Old 21-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Time: 555pm (5 mins to the end of class)

Me text to Chelz: “Chelz, can you get the girls to meet me at the sports block carpark? Level B2, I’ll wait for them at the lift lobby incase they don’t recognize my car.”

Chelz: “Ok. Their class has ended already. Will get them to meet you there. We got the food all ready!”

Me text to Chelz: “Very nice of you! Ok see you there.”

Class ended – My phone vibrated again (1 new message – Unknown number again – Hello Eric, are you there?)

Now this is odd. Seems a little persistent for a marketing text. But I’m a little too occupied at the moment to be bothered. I took the lift down to level B2 of the carpark.

That’s weird, I thought Chelz mentioned that their class had ended earlier but no one’s at the lobby. My body’s slightly aching from the match yesterday any weight on my back seems to be a strain. I decided to leave my bag in the car and tidy the back seats a little for the girls to enter.

Setting: My school’s sports carpark

Sports carpark is usually the carpark that houses the most cars because:
1. It’s the only underground carpark; you get to dodge the weather
2. The irony of the only sheltered carpark yet it’s the cheapest.

I just exited the door and turned towards the direction of my car (far end of the carpark) when I noticed two girls far ahead of me in the direction of my car. Based on my impression earlier, that should be Melissa and Audrey?
Melissa was dressed in a black t-shirt with denim shorts (but she has a pullover jacket on right now). Audrey was dressed in a beige sleeveless top with white shorts. Do they recognize my car? Their pace seem too fast for casual walking. I just followed behind.

Sports carpark is really big and my car was about 150m away. They were roughly 50m ahead of me, 100m from my car when they suddenly took an abrupt left turn. Looking behind before making that left.

Ok this is puzzling, OH WAIT! Maybe it’s another ‘Jill’ adventure? I hurriedly hid myself and followed closer, I can hear them quite clearly but can only steal peeks as they were hiding behind a SUV. I had to hide at the side of the car beside.

Aud: Here can la! Faster.

Mel: Huh. Will have people anot? (In Chinese)

Aud: You still don’t hurry then really will have people already. Quick la.

Mel: Okok.

In my mind – (ARE THEY GONNA KISS?! THEY MUST BE LES…) I quickly took a peek..
Old 21-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyheli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Action coming .... please continue soon
Old 21-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Please be kissing! Please be kissing…. Nope. But this can settle as a consolation.

Mel started taking off her top, her face facing towards a wall, I can only see a part of her back view. That body, so hot. Aud was standing behind her, blocking one side of her body. From my angle, it is clear that Mel wasn’t wearing a bra, or if she is, she’s wearing a strapless one. I can’t see anything else. I was quick to react this time, I quickly took out my phone to snap pictures (I couldn’t video the entire process because I’d risk getting caught).

Aud: Wa so deep ah..

In my mind.. her cleavage? What’s deep?!

Mel: Isit very bad? F*ck the Rachel la. (she tried to look behind and see if she could see what Aud was looking at. I had no choice but to hide, damn it)
I tried taking a second look, Aud was looking at Mel’s back but I can’t be sure what she’s looking at. Also, who’s Rachel? The name does ring a bell but I can’t be sure.

Aud: It looks quite bad eh, and how now? You still wanna go Doreen there? (in Chinese)

Mel: Have to go! Die also have to go. But really quite pain eh. (with a tinge of whine)

Aud: I help you carry your bag, later you try your best not to move too much ok? This jacket should be thick enough.

Mel: (Jokingly) Later my nipple steam how? You think Eric will notice?

???? These few days have been extremely confusing. This just added on to the confusion. But one thing’s confirmed.. Mel is now without a bra.

Aud: Aiya your neh neh so small. Nobody will see la.

Mel: Oi. Why you like that.. ☹

Aud: Aiya kidding la. Eric is such a gentleman, I’m sure he won’t take notice and won’t stare intently to observe. You just be normal.

Mel: Ya actually you’re right. Go Doreen there see if she can lend me. I can’t go home like this also.

They seem to be adjusting back her clothes. I quickly rushed towards the door before they attempted to walk back.
I opened the door and Jill was standing right there.

Jill: Oh Hey Eric. Why’d you come from the carpark?

Me: Oh I went to top-up my cashcard at the entrance of the carpark. Don’t wanna keep you girls waiting.

Jill: Aw, that’s sweet.

Mel and Aud followed to open the door.

Mel and Aud (looking slightly awkward) : Hi guys!

Jill: And why were both of you at the carpark???

Aud: Oh no la, we were early, so I was trying to play with Mel to see if we can guess Eric’s car.

Mel: Ya! But we couldn’t guess leh, no clear indication.

Jill: Fair enough, but Mel, what’s with the sweater man? You feeling cold ah?

Mel: YA! Today damn cold. I think I’m falling sick.

I wasn’t paying any attention to the girls but discreetly trying to see if I can see the tips of the nipple through her sweater. But it failed.

Me: Oh well, my car’s that side so let’s go.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice ts, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates bro, look forward to more.
Old 22-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please carry on bro, poly adventures are always exciting
Old 22-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

We headed into my car. Mel and Aud seated behind and Jill sat in my passenger seat. On the journey there, I kept trying to steal glances of Jill’s long and smooth legs. The 3 of them were holding their own conversation, Mel doing a good job and trying to be normal. I kept recalling the moment where Mr. Sim was penetrating Jill. So good…

Jill: So Eric, are you or any of the boys planning to join the AUG (ASEAN University Games) and national squad?

Now that’s a topic that the boys and I have been dreading to think about. It’s slightly more difficult on our end because committing to the national squad will mean that I have less time for friends/family and studies. It was kind of a no-brainer for Jill, I mean she’s like super competitive.

Me: I haven’t really thought about it yet. You girls?

Jill: I think…. Our whole team is up for it. But we’ll have to go through selections.

Me: Your entire team?? (oh yes that’s right, Doreen is one competitive demon as well. She places her faith religiously but will also give it her all to the things she’s passionate about)
Also, every team has selections isin’t it?

Jill: Ya, based on the previous talks we had. I think it’s the entire team and dude, it’s nationals of course there’s bound to be selections even if you’re scouted for the team.

I look into the rear mirror, Mel and Aud mouthing some words I can’t decipher to each other (they don’t look very pleased).

Me: I think I need to have a chat with the guys as well then. Thanks for the heads up.

We reached Doreen’s block and headed up to her place.

The girls shoes were all over the entrance of her door, there must be like 10 pair of shoes outside and you can hear their voices all the way from the lift lobby. We removed our shoes and opened the door..

The girls in the house: WELCOMEEEEE! To the palace of Queen Doreen.

Chelz: May we invite the servants into the house please..

Jill charged in and jokingly hit her. The rest of the girls rushed towards Me

Mel and Aud to usher us in, Van accidentally hit Mel on her back.

Mel: OUCH!

Van (startled): ! What thing? Omg sorry! Are you injured?

Mel: Oh no la its nothing!

Again I was staring intently, this time, because she had to straighten her back due to the tense, her boobs were pultruded and the shape of her nipples became visible.. small but enticing..

Aud: Come come don’t stand around already.

Trying to shoo the crowd into having dinner because the mood started tensing up.

I spotted Doreen and immediately went up to her to give her a hug.

Doreen: Thanks for coming dear!

Me: Its nothing silly (giving her a peck on her head)

The girls: Awwwwwwww…..

Doreen just giggles and joins them around the dining table.

Me: Are the drinks in the kitchen? Let me go and get them for you girls.

Van: I’ll come help you.
Old 22-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Cont.:

I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge (Van was just behind me) – something must be up. The drinks were placed in the lower compartment of the fridge and the girls already knew that because they often have gatherings at Doreen’s place. Just as I was about to squat down to grab the drinks, Van went under my arms on her knees but facing towards the fridge. She reaches out to pull out a bottle of drink.

Van: Wa the drink damn cold! You feel. (She quickly releases her hand from the bottle and lifted her hand backwards, grabbing my dick)

The chill from her hand penetrated through the fabric of my thinly woven pants, a tinge of chill touching the skin.

*My heart starts racing a little, if she turns over now.. no wait what is someone sees?!*

She quickly releases, then turning around to throw a flying kiss. She is still dressed in that white spaghetti top, revealing her divine peaches. From the back, you can see her black panties revealing themselves.. what a sight.

*My goodness, how long is she gonna torture me*

She retrieves the drinks and stood up..

Van: You can take the cups now, I have the drinks already why you standing there?

Again I got woken up from my fantasy. I must really look like a freakin loser now with my slightly erected dick. Fuck…

Dinner went on as usual with normal conversations and laughter. Doreen’s parents came back shortly but went immediately into their room, not wanting to intrude the daughter’s dinner.

Dinner ended and the girls were seated around the living room, planning to start their intended discussion.

Doreen: Alright girls, I understand that we have a few things to discuss tonight. Shall we get the ball rolling?

Van: Agenda for today starting from the easiest:
1. Attire for Friday’s dinner and after party
2. Selections for AUG and National team
3. Social media slamming

Ok the first two’s pretty straight forward that I understand.. social media slamming??? I sit myself at the dining area, giving the girls some space to conduct their discussion.

The first topic was decided quickly.. selections was a bit of a sensitive topic because firstly, my poor Doreen is currently on cast. Selections is round the corner, they are uncertain if she’ll be able to make it in time. Secondly, not everyone in the team stood a chance as all selections are.. players like Mel and Aud are substitutes in the team. But anyway, fast forward, to topic 3…

Van: Wth is wrong with those sour grapes?! Can’t take a loss?

Chelz: Something is seriously wrong. They have been slamming us non-stop for the past 19 hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1