The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TomCaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Personally I have never tried to fingered or Toyed myself in the office. But I did it for my ex bf during my attachment in the early days as he is rather in favoured of me giving him a handjob under the desk. Was attached to his company for a week. Our relationship only lasted for 4 days.

But it was really thrilling especially when he was squaring next to me behind the desk as though he is briefing me on some work related matters when at least 8 of us coworkers in the same office while I stroke his manhood.

Once I unzipped his pant as he cummed under the desk on my show but it was messy. Not liking it. But like the thrills of getting caught.
Wah so steady!
Old 25-04-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Hi all, as per subject, is it common?

Personally I have done that a few times. Once under my desk while I was seated in a corner right at the back. My bf has been teasing me over whatsapp that few days and so i decided to bring my toy to work and took a few photos/videos to return the favor
But most of the time were in the toilet with the help of my fingers
very intriguing sis...always wondered if my female co workers masturbate while at work...

I for one am quite the flirty type and would try to tease some of the cute female colleagues when at work, I like how the innocent ones get alittle awkward and try to brush me off when I play with their hair/give alittle short massage on their shoulders when coming from the back and talking to them.

Next time I'll tease those sitting at the corner cubicles harder :P
Old 25-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixiang View Post
The office girls sometimes wear until too hot, temp staff sometimes just wear anything that covers xia. Body hugging dress, super short rompers, pencil skirts. Some of their daily routine, photocopying and moving around abit inconvenience with it, then zg loh.
2IC awakes from all these.
Yes, done in office using a colleague's jacket and her perfume smell.....damn those OL really wearing super hot! Sometimes purposely let you see some and not see some.....2IC cannot tahan.
不知道!
Old 25-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Nv masturbated in the office....
But I've sex with my ex in toilet of a tuition centre she was working for a number of times after we broke up...
Thrilling...
Old 25-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah so many kinky one sighz why i never found one like that so nottie
Old 25-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 7
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office
Just a humble selfie of myself... hope you guys like it

Old 25-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

Wow that's a damn nice pic..
I do masterbate at my office toilet quite often.. can't do it at home and sometimes don't get sex too.. so only place to diy is during office hour.. think your pic will be my diy material today.. hehee
Old 25-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But i've seen some of my guy friends that has no reaction to all these
Like when we see half boobs along the street they just couldnt be bothered haha
Already immense, with half boobs. Nowadays, many also used nipple tape and you can see almost full. Especially, Friday night those going for mid night movie. From side, you can see she is not wearing a bra.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office

haha, why one of your nipple missing. Your bf took away?
Old 25-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverBird8 View Post
Wow that's a damn nice pic..
I do masterbate at my office toilet quite often.. can't do it at home and sometimes don't get sex too.. so only place to diy is during office hour.. think your pic will be my diy material today.. hehee
Glad that I'm able to help haha!
Old 25-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
haha, why one of your nipple missing. Your bf took away?
I probably lost it while rubbing it
Haha.. its an inverted nipple. But it comes out when its fully erected
Hope thats not a turned off for bros here but i still love my body as much
Old 25-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatforfun View Post
Did anyone saw you doing it in office? Haha thrills.
Can imagine if one guy walk to her for something, and she took out her finger with all the sex cream and juice on her finer, plus the pussy smell. The guy will not only wow....
Old 25-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wah tot u have inverted nipples
Old 25-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dengue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Can imagine if one guy walk to her for something, and she took out her finger with all the sex cream and juice on her finer, plus the pussy smell. The guy will not only wow....
Will be more than wow hahahaa
Old 25-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
I probably lost it while rubbing it
Haha.. its an inverted nipple. But it comes out when its fully erected
Hope thats not a turned off for bros here but i still love my body as much
Love inverted nipple.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1