The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Episode 4

Part 1
Considering that I had to leave the apartment as well means saying goodbye to a lot of things.

One thing for certain since I met him I have not been engaging with anyone else and he is aware of it.

I think that's the pain that troubled him too. We had fallen too deep with each other and obviously it will entangle further.

It was at this point I proposed to exit to which he disagree.

In any case, him being the person that he always is, convince me that it is good to continue hence I agree - meeting on Sunday mornings

Our next encounter was at a hotel which I had to book and check in on Saturday. I had to meet him somewhere to pass him the key so that he can come in on his own on Sunday morning while I will stay alone for the night.

I woke up early once again - 5 am. I can't sleep either. Clean myself up and start preparing myself.

He requested for me to be natural once again. So I decided minimal dressing - got the lace black corset and matching color Gstring.

I was done by 7.30 and waited for his text. At 7.45am he said he is on the way. Patiently wait for him and soon I begin to doze off.

8.15 - I heard the door being opened and there he was, my hunky guy. He dropped his bag as he walk in, took off his shoes and socks, walk towards me and took off his top and when he reach by my side of the bed he took of his shorts and Undies.

He went on top of me with his erecting cock and kiss me - hard.

We are a pair of lovers who yearn for each other. We kissed like it was the last kiss we will have. Knowing what we had discuss before took a toll on my heart. As I kiss my tears flowed. Hugging my hunky guy close to me and he kiss my lips to my neck:

Me: I love u sexy guy
Him: I love u too Silly Girl.

And we resumed our kisses. My tears didn't stop and emotions got over me - I wailed out loud. He got stunned, pull me over and hug me close and tried to pacify me. Hugging me real tight, brought me closer to him:

Him: it's ok Sweetie. I am still here. I still love you. I miss you so much sweetie. Don't cry please.

Me:*grossly sniffling*

*i m not gonna disclose what I said here*

I gently push him and made him lie down. I gave him a peck on his lips and I begin slowly licking the man whom I begin to have feelings for. We both fall to deep in love with each other.

He enjoys my licking. His moans a turn on as I lick his neck, earlobes and sniff his hair.

I went full lips on neck again. He moan louder and slowly I lick down towards his massive Chest. Licking his nipples is a turn on.

He shivered as my tongue touch it and move off to lick the other nipple.

All this while my tears stream non stop as the impact of realization that I no longer be in his arms hit me hard.

I continue my teasing of him. Went down to ankles and lick to thighs - I started with the left leg before proceeding with the right leg.

I continue with his thighs and I realized that I never done it for anyone before.

I lifted his butt, spread it and lick his ass.

Him: zeeeeee!!!
Me: enjoy it baby. I know u like it.

That goes on for a few minutes before I released him and began assaulting his balls.

As I lick his balls my fingers touch his anus. Slowly I place both balls in my mouth and lick it at the same time. He was most vocal.

Released him and lick his shaft.. slowly.. and all over except sucking his cock

I stop there.

Lie on top of my hunky guy and lick his neck vigorously. His response was wild. Hug me close and I still continue licking:

Me: tell me, you like it?
Him: yes
Me: will u miss this:
Him: yes Zee.. I will miss u..

He look at me in the eyes as he kiss me one more time again and turn me around. I propped myself into a sitting position.

He stood up and push his cock into my mouth.

Hungrily I took him whole as he began fucking my mouth and I begin fingering myself.

Anyone wanna guess what happen next?
Old 16-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 2

He bang me senseless in my mouth. I choked on his big fat cock. Literally gasping to breathe.

Funnily, I actually enjoyed it as I tried to suck him while he was going in and out of my now jaw aching mouth.

He stopped, pulled out and look at me.

Our eyes met for a moment and I grab his cock and began slurping it. Soon I was engulfing it whole and sucking / milking him with my mouth.

Him: hungry sweetie?
Me: always for you *continue sucking*

I made him lie down and I start doing a fast slurp. I actually video this part.

As the room was dark and only the tv was on so u see a silhouette of me going up and down of his cock and of course with his moans in the background. No fun without that.

I was at it for a while till I feel him twitching but it was just "false alarm". I stopped lie on top of him and kiss him.

He spread my butt cheeks apart and rub that monster of his along the pleasuring hole teasing me endlessly.

I was at fever pitch by now - kissing and licking him hard. I got up and pass him the condom while I walk away from him. Went to the toilet to check myself out, sprayed more perfume and return to lub myself.

I returned to see him fully capped, looking at me lustily.

I came over to his side, pull me towards and lay me down. He spread me open and he went down to lick me hard - giving me the sensations I sorely miss very much. He went on top and lick my nipples while spreading my legs apart with his muscular thighs.

He pressed the lub on his cock and continue teasing me.

I was by now squirming and without warning he look at me and force himself in.

The pain and pleasure is so immense! I struggled but he pin me down as I get use to his cock while waiting for the pain to subside.

Realizing I no longer struggling he began his thrusting.

Him: sweetie.. I miss u.
Me: me too. How can u do this to me?
Him: sweetie. Hush. I love u.
Me: I love u too.

And I felt him going deep in me as we wrap our bodies. he made love to me once again.

Feeling his hot bod against me, his breathing, his touch, his kisses and his cock, I was brought to level I never felt before. It was really nice to be fuck by him. Feels good and great as my horny asshole wrap him tightly and occasionally squeezing him to elicit the horny moans out from him.

We got lost in each other's embrace. Both want to please one another. I gently roll him over and began riding as how he like it.

He then went into his usual position - hold me tight by my waist and pump me hard and deep. I was by then trying to muffled my screams as he gave me the fuck of my life.

I shuddered as he lick my nipples while pumping and I just fell on him - catching my breathe.

Me: you're so horny today.
Him: coz I miss u sweetie.
Me: dear, there's a mirror here.
Him: let's go sweetie.

With his cock still in me, we penguin walk over to the mirror. He continued his pumping in front of the mirror sending me waves of pleasure.

Me: oh I forgot photos!
Him: let's walk back and grab your phone

I suspiciously believe he loves it when we are walking around. Once we are back at the mirror, the posing and pumping happen as I snapped pics of us in various position.

I released my self from him and he winced.

I have always wonder why most guys regardless their size wince when I slowly pull away.

Me: why?
Him: too tight?
Me: u been drilling me for 45 mins!
Him: still tight baby - here let me show u.

He turn me over towards the bed, put me on fours, shoved his dick and began his thrusting once again.

And yes, it is still tight. And he increase his speed as he whack deep into me making me moaning and struggling to maintain my position.

I gave up and lie flat face down on the bed. He climbed on of me and in push up position he began his thrusting again pinning me down. He spread me open as he fucks me deeper.

I was by now wet from excessive fucking. The lub is all over the place mix with probably my sweat down there as I feel his warm cock and thighs banging into me.

I got notti and start squeezing him. Obviously he enjoys it.

He moans out loud as he thrust deep. I took my phone and video the position we are in.

The aircon is not working as drips of sweat from his forehead falls on my back. Grrrrr very sexy!

We both stopped and he hug me close to me again. I then turn over into missionary.

Pulling him close to me and wrap my legs around his waist. He push his hard cock in and start fucking me slow.

It is obvious by now he is intends to conclude this session as he thrust deep and hard into me. I was pinned down and kissed passionately.

His rhythm went faster and faster as beads of sweats began dripping onto my face.

My legs spread wide open as he began his furious pounding and I began to relax myself so I can feel stimulated Enuff to reach my peak.

His grunts started and he wrapped his arms tighter around me. I feel his thighs pushing against me as I felt him in his throes of ecstasy.

I wrap him tighter as he began moaning loud screaming my name:

Him: Zee!!! I cumming Zee!!!
Me: yes dear please..

He cum thunderously banging each shot with a stroke pausing for mere seconds before his next shot and banging it against me.

Seeing his look of satisfaction and me being the cause recipient of that makes me fulfilled.

We turn to kiss before he roll over to the side and pulling me close. We hug and kiss again as he stroke my hair and me lying on his now sweaty chest.

My hunk guy - u have no idea how much I feel u and enjoy it.

We fell asleep in each other's arms before I shook him awake for the 2nd round.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Part 3

Note:
I have received feedbacks - some good and some bad. Funnily is that they don't want to post it here but add me on WeChat to tell me about it.

I have said that when I wrote this is to lessen my pain. Indeed it helps. My mom knows about this ongoing pain I am having as well. However as a family we are troubled by the current crisis - my youngest sibling, who just graduated - has to undergo 6 months of chemotherapy. It came as a shock to everyone and we are trying our best to deal with it. Frankly I am exhausted beyond my limits and can just take a step - one day at a time.

So you can imagine all sorts of things going on in my head - family, work, sis, him and me right now falling sick.

Therefore, I appeal if you don't like what is written do move on & avoid reading. It is not a fake story neither it is embellished. It's as real as it get. I don't need the negativity alright?

And as the story goes:

He clean himself up and we sat on the bed chatting with his arms wrap around me. I snuggle up to him.

I didn't wish to part on a bad note today so I keep the conversation to generalities. It's always nice to see him smiling and laughing.

It's always the kiss that started it again. Our kiss was always deep and passionate as we embrace each other, holding to each other tight and the longing for each other I suppose.

Top it off, it is always a 3-4 hour session with him which I enjoy each time.

He was on top of me as I wrapped my legs around his waist - kissing me passionately everywhere. Hug him close and whispered sweet sweet stuff. He enjoys that as his kisses goes harder.

Him: Zee, I love u.
Me: really?
Him: *nods*
Me: Zee too.

The kissing continues as our want for each other heightens. I pull away and told him to lie down and I began my teasing as usual. Licking him from top to bottom and vice versa and sides and sucking him till he shivered and moaning loud calling for me.

I capped him in anticipation for a fuck but still continue teasing him.

I was licking his neck and he was shivering and moaning loud and asking me for more.

A naughty thought came to me.

Me: Shhhhhhh!
Him: Zee, u asking for it!

He sat down to the edge of the bed, pull me towards him and made me sat on him as his cock forcefully enter me as I feel both pleasure and pain. We grind each other and he was moaning hard by now.

Me: shhhhh!

He didn't waste time and carried me and stand up. Fucking me for shushing him.

Him: that's a punishment Zee.
Me: really? I don't feel much *stifling my moan*
Him: u asking for it Zee.

He threw me on the bed, put me into prone position and force himself him in fucking me loud and fast and ignoring my sorry moans.

I was fucked with legs spread apart, legs closed. He turned me over, spread me, place my legs on his shoulders and fuck me hard. Playing with the speed of it

I was in sensation feeling and moaning and couldn't give a heck.

He put my my legs on his chest, holding on to it as if they are walking sticks and pump me deeper. I notice his sexy face and lips curling as I squeeze his cock and he moans loud as he felt me.

He got hornier, lift my ass up and closer to his cock and he rammed it deeper and fuxk me like how rabbits fuck.

I was thrashing wildly. Holding on to his muscular biceps and stifling my moans, I tried to squeeze him again but he won't have any of it.

Lifted me higher, padded me with 2 pillows and he happily pump me away as I struggled with his energy level.

Me: dearrrrrr arghhhhhh dearrrrrrr
Him: Zee.. I love it. I want u deep.. u so sexy. I love u so much.

It brought back memories - a bad one - that happen to me 15 years ago.

I shut it aside, as I feel him fucking me wildly, passionately. This is real Zee. This guy loves you for who u are.

I squeeze my 2 nipples while he continues his merciless pumping.

I spread my legs out and hold on to it while he continues his pumping.

Breathing hard and not stopping, he whack my big ass hard as he began his climax

Him: Zeeeee! Zeeee! Oh God!!! Zeee!!
Me: arghhh yes dear arghhh
Him: Zee i m gonna cum!

And once again I felt him. His way of wild cumming just spectacular. A shot and a bang and a jerk. It just feels good as I felt his cock releasing all those cum.

Sweating, he fell on top of me and I hug him tightly. My eyes began tearing.

Me: dear, I love u.
Him: me too.
Me: can we go breakfast
Him: Zee..but... ok i reschedule the appointment.
Me: thank you.

I have never fell on my knees for anyone. After I got ready - mind you - remember I m still a crossdresser in midst of transition. I don't look naturally woman yet.

I fell on my knees in front of him, apologizing for the difficulty he face for being with me.

Silly girl - he said. He pulled me up and kissed my lips. I was stunned. Realizing my shock he replied,

Him: Zee is Zee in whatever form you are. You still you.
Me: thank you dear.

Before we left, we hug and kissed and as I opened the door, he cheekily kiss my neck and squeeze my butt.

Me: round 3?
Him: my cock will fall off.

We laugh as we both make our way out for breakfast.

It was one of the most memorable I had with him as we sat and chat openly.

I was quite shy as curious looks were thrown to us - me a Malay sissy looking and him a Chinese fit guy.

He seems oblivious to it.

After breakfast we took a train out and him off to work and I went home with an aching heart.

I knew I still want this which echoed his words to me before:

Him: Zee, I don't wanna lose you. We got to make this work.

Yes my dear I will make this work for you too.

Zee misses u very much.

Thanks guys, lets hope episode 5 will be better
Old 20-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

The pain of separation and not meeting him as often as I can is real. Often times I wished we had never met.

We both have cross the boundaries and we know even if we were to end, it's going to be painful for both of us.

We had made plans last week and this week but fate rendered otherwise.

My heart beats with anxiety and I have now are snippets of our conversations - read and reread keeping my lonely heart company as I smiled to those wonderful time with him.

I have no more tears left.

We both miss each other very much and like he said - we both trying our best.

Let's hope there will be something coming up for us soon.

The heart wants what it wants.

For now - let's write something else - any ideas anyone? To keep me occupied and you people insanely horny for more?
Old 20-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Please share more.. Good write up
Old 20-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
The pain of separation and not meeting him as often as I can is real. Often times I wished we had never met.

The heart wants what it wants.

For now - let's write something else - any ideas anyone? To keep me occupied and you people insanely horny for more?
First of all.. A nice & 'steamy' write-up, no doubt about that.
Understood ur deep emotional status from the writing as well.

Hm.. since u're asking.. to divert from original story line for the time-being, well.. perhaps u can spill out some funny (or unforgettable.. or unpleasant..) experiences (if u had any so far) during ur multiple encounters with past partners/ clients. In ur line of this particular work, surely those experiences are plentiful, comes & goes. It's gonna be interesting to read (based from ur point of view) to understand better from ur perspective. Just an idea. Hope u don't mind. Hehe.. Have a nice day. Over & Out.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Hey!

Didn't really expect some responses to this so yeah maybe I share an encounter that will make you guys think twice before challenging me.

The Deal - Never Challenge Me

There are some of you who insulted me for the price that I ask - it can ridiculously high but I know my worth alright?

So I had this fella - obviously married and curious who made enquiries and was very very insulting.

Insults such as:
"I don't think you can really suck me for 45 minutes." Yes I do suck for a long time. Good for those who can hold well.

"I can hold my cum very well"

"I m 6.5" - ur ass can take it?"

I rolled my eyes each time his message appear.

I didn't really entertain his "boastful" talk but he irritated the shit out of me. I was still polite and after getting tired of it I made a deal:

1. If I make him cum within the stipulated timing, He will pay me twice the price i asked for.
2. If I can't, I will pay him instead twice the amount I ask for.

Good deal right?

So being the man he was, he came full of ego brimming to the head. I behave as the meek dumb bimbo.

I put on a simplest of outfit - just my lacy corset, g-string, pantyhose and netting and wrap myself with those sarong.

I had that layered hair wig that time and my make up is always flawless as usual.

I showed him my envelope of cash and he showed his before we proceed.

He smiled sinisterly as I handed him a towel - "go wash up darling" I said. He stinks.

He went ahead while I prepared a drink, condoms and lubricant.

He came out, pass me the towel and plopped himself to the bed.

I pass the drink to him while I went off to dump the towel in the laundry basket.

When I returned he was lying down on the bed.

Hairy limp cock awaits.

This guy is in deep shit.

I smile at him. Time check 10.30pm. His appt ends by 11.30pm.

I began licking his thighs. This is standard i give for assholes. I won't even kiss.

From there all the way up to his bod and nipples. Sides of the body while my fingers play around as well.

His cock began to stir. I began going down and lick his balls. He moan.

Suck it in and lick it - hard.
Did it on purpose - not all guys will find it pleasant though.

He went hard though so obviously he is enjoying it.

I began LICKING his cock from shaft to tip - not 6.5" though. Repeated this a few times before I engulf the whole cock in my mouth.

His cock began to quiver. Our friend moan.

I slowly suck it in and out, deep throat it - similar to this one I did for another client:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...jNLTm14QmdNNFU

Guess what?

I felt it twitching and a bitter taste soon was felt on my tongue!!

Our friend CUM!!!!

I let him shoot his cum in my mouth before I spit it out - nope not gonna swallow.

Time check 10.50pm. He lay still as the reality that he lost the bet sunk in.

So much for the bragging - he smiled and wash up. Pass me an envelope which I open in front of him To check.

Dress up, Said his thanks and left.

Needless to say - he block me off from WeChat after that.

I am good and worth it - so just deal with it alright?

There are some whom I serve may not be up to their liking but to each their own alright?

They are free to leave whenever they appear but never ever insult or challenge me.

It could be an expensive lesson.
Old 23-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
Hey!

I slowly suck it in and out, deep throat it - similar to this one I did for another client:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...jNLTm14QmdNNFU

Guess what?

I felt it twitching and a bitter taste soon was felt on my tongue!!

Our friend CUM!!!!

Damn with that kind of suction and longish BJ, no many can stand it past 15min....

You're the best!
Old 24-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003_newbie View Post
Damn with that kind of suction and longish BJ, no many can stand it past 15min....

You're the best!
Hope you enjoy the view
Old 24-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Another Story

The Banker

Well since he will be away once again and leaving me alone to my ever lonely feelings pining for him, let's entertain you guys with another story.

I call him the banker. Coz that's what he said.

He found me on my old ad in Locanto once upon a time and added me on WeChat and thereafter chat me up.

He was Chinese, around his 40s. Slightly taller than me and slim.

He was more curious about me so shared more information about him.

The more I shared the more he ask.

From how I dress to how I seduce guys to how I do my BJ etc.

So I got curious too and I ask - why he ask
So many questions . Reason being he never tried my type before. Andddddd has been sleeping separate bedroom from wife. So I guess he must be hungry.

Actually I m curious also - if wives don't give sex, why marry the men ah? Might as well don't get married. I pity some of them. Wife so pretty but never give husbands. No meaning lei.

But I digress.

It was 11 pm and I still entertain him.

I decided to be naughty - send him my butt picture.

He then ask what's my rates - and I told him.
He said next time. As a parting gift I video call him to show myself (it's called hooking)

Thereafter - I decided to leave him alone then.

At 12.30 am, he text me and ask if I am available. He can't take it already.

So gave him my address and waited. He stayed ard Tiong Bahru / Redhill area pretty near la if you drive.

He arrived about 1 am and I greeted him at the door.

Showed him in, pass him a towel to wash up and I wait for him on the bed.

This one should be fast job and he just wants 1 shot since he claim he can't last more than 5 mins. (No wonder wife also don't care)

In any case I gave my usual dose of teasing - lick thighs, lick balls.

He request for capped BJ so capped him and slowly suck him. Average 5"? Pretty ok ba.

I didn't bother with teasing. My intention is to give him an experience of more than 5 minutes. The initial licking and BJ has exceeded that.

He was obviously amazed and enjoying himself now.

Him: Zee, can u ride me
Me: yes of course

Lubricate my hole, and slowly gave him a slowwwwww but tight yet grand entrance.

He moan loud.. ohhhh.. seems our friend is enjoying it.

True to his words, he didn't last long. He cum after I ride less than 3 minutes.

However I notice he is still hard...touching his cock to confirm..

Me: shhhhh.. that was too fast dear
Him: ah sorry
Me: wait ah I wanna satisfy u more
Him: huh?

With that I grind him again and once again he moan out loud as he felt the tightness sensation on his cock.

And once again he cummed!

I lift myself off him and clean him up.

He gave me a smiley dreamy look.

Him: that's my first time
Me: hope you're satisfied
Him: more than satisfied

He reached out his wallet, pulled 3 blue notes and as an afterthought pull out 2 more blue ones

How lucky I thought

Gave me a peck on my cheeks, said his thanks and went off

Time check: 1.30am

There you go guys. I didn't really throw much effort on this one - coz it was really short hahaha.

But yes, he was quite generous and an easy job.

Let's see what's next?
Old 25-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Another Story - My First 7"

I mentioned before I was attached for a decade. However, there was a period he was away overseas for studies and during this period we agree to meet others for our needs.

This guy is my first ONS. I call him Sam. It was years later when I know his real name - blame Facebook for it. Anyway I talk about him because he also lurks around this forum and he actually added me on WeChat. So I got reminded of him years ago.

That time it was IRC. I was active in the channel #ladyboys.

We decided to meet at a hotel. I still remember it was a fasting month (yes I am notti and still notti but don't judge alright) - I took time off from camp.

Went home, changed, showered and pack my stuff.

I text him to meet me at H81 ard geylang. Can't Rem which one.

I registered first and he came by to the room
later.

He was in his 30s I think - a fit lean Chinese guy. Quite handsome in my opinion. I was then slim waist size 26. Now don't say la hor. Just maintaining it - no I m not fat.

Anyway, he came in. So I smile sweetly at him and pass a towel for him to shower.

He came out - nice body. My tongue feel
like wanna lick him all over. But the fella have his own ideas.

He kissed me.

I enjoy kissing very much. It gives me an idea what I can expect later on.
A guy who kissed passionately shows he is into me. That's the signal of a very interesting sex session.

He has nice breath. Our lips touched and our tongue fight. Our breathe deepens as he kiss me deep. His hands wrap around my waist and he lay on top of me as he kiss me deep.

I can feel the manhood and I am like "woahhhhhhh"

He was still wearing his undies and he refused to let me take it off.

Him: wait a while dear.

He continues teasing and kissing me deep.

After a moment he stopped and kneel on the bed. He pull me up.

Him: ready ?
Me: for?
Him: this !

He pull off his undies and his cock sprang out!

A 7" cock stared at me. Veiny and big head and uncut. There's something about uncut cock just makes me excited. He was a natural - no shave - so I kinda love it too.

And he pull my head down to his angry bird and my mouth open wide not knowing what to expect.

His was the 2nd cock in my life and the boyfriend was anywhere close to this.

I tried my best. Slowly sucking it and pushing it out of my mouth. I did feel achy though so I try to recall all the porns I watch.
I soon found a comfortable way of sucking it and soon he was happily thrusting it in my wide open mouth.

He reached deep to my throat and I also felt his pre cum. His sexy moans motivate me further. My hands was roaming around his body feeling that nice muscled hand and fit chest as I suck his hard cock.

I pull out and made him lie down. I began licking him all over before going down on his cock.

So there's a difference in sucking a big fat cock. My first time experience it and was so nice.

That's why till today I will never forget the big ones - though they always forget me.. how sad. Hahahahaha!

He stopped me and lay me down.

Ripped a condom out and capped it himself.

He took the lub and apply it on him and not me. I was unsure what to expect.

Spread me apart and rub his head on the entrance.

Smile at me. Came towards and kiss and with one forceful thrust he enter me.

Oh the pain!!!!

He hold me tight and continue kissing me as I felt the pain he inflicted in me as his monster ripped thru me and remain in me. I wanted to let him out so much but he forcefully remain in.

I felt like tearing.

Slowly it subsides and he began his thrusting

Him: you're so tight baby. I love it.
Me: hmmm and smile weakly back at him.

Slowly I began enjoying it. His cock enter deep into me where the bf has never been able to reach. I felt breathless as I feel his deep thrusting and trying to accommodate him.

Feel so sexy with him. I hug him tight and he went even deeper.

He pull out slowly and ram in hard repeatedly.

Him: change position - I want you to prone.

I accommodate to his request.

He spread me apart and I just love the sensation of him entering me.

That's when I also learn that this position with a big long cock is totally heaven! Blew my mind away as I felt him thrusting in and out. He can feel me squeezing him and let out a moan.

This guy can sure fuck well. I felt him lowering his body close to me as he continue pumping me deep.

As describe before, this position is the best for me as all sorts of sensation came. With his large tool, that sensations sort of became real and wonderful.

We French as he continued pumping and soon I felt him going faster and faster as he spread me wider to and I felt him moan and the feeling of him ejaculation. Even the bf then didn't cum that way.

It was such a turn on. He pull out while I rested. Curiously I look at the condom coz with the ex is always raw anyway.

So yes, he clean up and round 2 was me sucking his cock till he cummed in my mouth and of course i swallow. That time young, so not much variations to talk about - basically in out of mouth till he Cum.

He not the gentlemen type though - split cost with him on the room charges.

I met him a few more times - Strand Hotel and later on at my parents place when they went overseas.

After that he find my ass too "big" for him. What an asshole hahahaha

But yes it was fun while it lasted.
Old 30-05-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Morning Darlingssssss!

Thank you for your support so far. I have received quite a few adds on my WeChat account.

Some proposed that I should let him go, some ask me to be with them instead.

Feelings for love and feelings for lust are very different. Those who ask me to be with them obviously wants to enjoy the same feeling that I give based on the write up.

It can't be replicated of course. It must be cultivated, takes time and it will be reciprocated if treated right.

I didn't reject but continue to be friends. However I note some took offense and assume I am not interested.

Of course I can't promise anything. It is not fair to you too. How can I say yes to you when my heart and mind is on him?

It's incomparable and I cannot compare some of you against him.

I just wish life is simpler and at times wish I didn't meet him at all.

He of course feels pain too. He wants me to open up my doors and meet others but it just didn't feel right. So I told him it's unlikely that will happen.

It's no longer about the body or the cock or the kisses. It's already about him.

Anyway, i hope you guys be kinder when you add me.

I am always nice - regardless in bed or not.

Just be nice k?

Then maybe, you can get what he gets too 😘
Old 30-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Reading your "reverse" FRs is just so fun. Thank you for being so candid, Zee.

Well, you seem to like the big ones (i think that all girls do) although they forget you. Well, i remember all the good ones but being small, they never want me again. So... sama sama? hahahaha!

With regards to Mr. Right, uncle me can only say, Never Forget for history makes us who we are and will become; Never regret for the future will only bring us more.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
Reading your "reverse" FRs is just so fun. Thank you for being so candid, Zee.

Well, you seem to like the big ones (i think that all girls do) although they forget you. Well, i remember all the good ones but being small, they never want me again. So... sama sama? hahahaha!

With regards to Mr. Right, uncle me can only say, Never Forget for history makes us who we are and will become; Never regret for the future will only bring us more.
One of the nicest guy whom I know but yet to meet. timely advise from you too. Life is funny at times. When u don't intend to look ard they appear and when u want someone the right one never come along.

I guess all I can do is to enjoy the moment. It's always nice to see his name popping up on my screen and he is worth the heartache.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

Hello..

Some of you ask - when's the next episode? Haven happening yet and I m quite "hungry" for it.

Some also ask if I can open up to others again like before.

I have to admit it's gonna be tough and rates are quite competitive as well.

Oh well we see how it goes

In meantime I m drafting a little
Episode I had during NS after my first 7" hunk
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread