The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up 【【PRC公主网】】香槟██Pretty Massage Girl with a Hot Sexy figure and 36D big big Boobs, █

Pretty Massage Girl with a Hot Sexy figure and 36C big Natural Boobs, Superb skills and excellent massage Service! She will give you an authentic massage to relax your body she massage style allows you to enjoy the full range of services!
漂亮的按摩女郎拥有性感火辣的身材及36C的大胸部,精湛的技艺和卓越的按摩服务!她会给你一个真实的按摩 以放松你的身体.按摩风格让您享受全方位的服务!!

Name/姓名 :香槟xiang-bin
Age/年龄 : 26
Height/身高 : 162cm
Boobs/胸围 :36C

Services provided
服务项目

~~~~~Authentic Massage/正规按摩~~~~~
~~~~~Sexy massage/诱惑按摩~~~~~
~~~~~Full Nude massage/全身裸体按摩~~~~~
~~~~~Head, Neck & shoulder Massage/头,颈和肩部按摩~~~~~
~~~~~Kneeling Massage/跪背~~~~~
~~~~~Cupping therapy拔火罐~~~~~
~~~~~Prostate care /前列腺保养~~~~~
~~~~~Gua Sha/刮痧~~~~~
~~~~~Chinese Style Juage/中式抓根~~~~~
~~~~~Boobs Fxxk/乳交~~~~~
~~~~~99-style HDLY/99式海底捞月~~~~~
~~~~~69-Style Hand job/69式打飞机~~~~~
~~~~~GFE/女朋友感觉~~~~~

Damage

SGD100/60mins/body massage/2 Handjobs
Location地点 :Central中部
Include room 包房

Old 01-08-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

PRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPRCprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: 【【PRC公主网】】香槟██Pretty Massage Girl with a Hot Sexy figure and 36D big big Boobs, █

MR form Bro Sanji.Thank you for the Support Will add you points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
Made an early appointment with her.

She is new in SG. High GFE, with good massage. My upper back feel really good after the session. Put in a lot of effort on the massage. Like the feeling of her fair and smooth breasts rubbing on me. I also requested more time on the JG where she can take her time to service my prostate. Lol. Feeling of having JG done a pretty lady is always rewarding.

Her service is also excellent. Very caring and gentle. Enjoy the feeling of her breasts rubbing all over me with her erected nipples. Some kissing here and there. HJ not rushing type.She was concern that I might be having a lot of stress cos she commented my shoulder very tight. Must have worked very hard.

Looks: 8.5/10
Sweet looking. Sweet smile. Greeted by her in a tight dress showing her cleavage.

Massage: 9/10
Very good. Way above my expectations. She told me she had experience in this area.

Services: 9/10
High GFE. Even took the towel to dry my back. Very caring.

RTM Yes will return for more just my type gal

Last edited by PRCprincess; 01-08-2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 【【PRC公主网】】香槟██Pretty Massage Girl with a Hot Sexy figure and 36D big big Boobs, █

check out our All New website
Old 01-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
Sanji is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanji is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 【【PRC公主网】】香槟██Pretty Massage Girl with a Hot Sexy figure and 36D big big Boobs, █

Made an early appointment with her.

She is new in SG. High GFE, with good massage. My upper back feel really good after the session. Put in a lot of effort on the massage. Like the feeling of her fair and smooth breasts rubbing on me. I also requested more time on the JG where she can take her time to service my prostate. Lol. Feeling of having JG done a pretty lady is always rewarding.

Her service is also excellent. Very caring and gentle. Enjoy the feeling of her breasts rubbing all over me with her erected nipples. Some kissing here and there. HJ not rushing type.She was concern that I might be having a lot of stress cos she commented my shoulder very tight. Must have worked very hard.

Looks: 8.5/10
Sweet looking. Sweet smile. Greeted by her in a tight dress showing her cleavage.

Massage: 9/10
Very good. Way above my expectations. She told me she had experience in this area.

Services: 9/10
High GFE. Even took the towel to dry my back. Very caring.

RTM Yes will return for more just my type gal
Old 01-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Old 02-08-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Old 03-08-2017, 04:03 AM
Samster

Old 03-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Old 04-08-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

Old 04-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Old 05-08-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

Old 05-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Old 05-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Old 06-08-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Old 06-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread