The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Fifufu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Don't let this OKT scam us - hotindonmodels

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
For an account that has no post history suddenly has an interest in booking a stable which recently was in a spotlight for posting fake photos? And out of so many stable with tons of good FR and you're the 1st 1 to post the moment the OKT say there is a pending FR?

coincidence that you post just in time?

He messaged me after asking if I could post, so I did, since it was a good experience. I didn't even know about the bad things that was recently in the spotlight till I posted.

I haven't seen any other Indo's here. Indo's was what I was looking for so I went with them.

I do admit the timing is weird, but its really just coincidence.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifufu View Post
He messaged me after asking if I could post, so I did, since it was a good experience. I didn't even know about the bad things that was recently in the spotlight till I posted.

I haven't seen any other Indo's here. Indo's was what I was looking for so I went with them.

I do admit the timing is weird, but its really just coincidence.

Since you are looking for indo, why don't you try the other indo girls and post an FR this week?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=652773
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=652775
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=653049
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=653619
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=653050
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=652644
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=653866
Old 13-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Lmao I don't see the point. I go because I have an urge, rn no feel. If it really so unbelievable, then I won't change peoples opinions anyways.

Honestly, even the original post (the one everyone calling scam), stated that the body was similar to the girl. The disclaimer was there "pictures are 90% of what you'l see figure wise" so to me it wasn't a problem if she wasn't the same girl.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Honestly, even the original post (the one everyone calling scam), stated that the body was similar to the girl. The disclaimer was there "pictures are 90% of what you'l see figure wise" so to me it wasn't a problem if she wasn't the same girl.
You are really so royal to this stable. Once again you proof it. Lol. We do have some commen sense. How many nick you have?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
You are really so royal to this stable. Once again you proof it. Lol. We do have some commen sense. How many nick you have?
So I'm loyal coz not in a mood to go now? I don't exactly plan when I go, if I feel like it, I choose the first one I see that fits my description of what I want.

This is literally my only nick.

You guys are too suspicious, coincidences do happen. Just because I was willing to try a unrated (no FR) stable doesn't mean I work for them... I found them first to fit my criteria, then went and did an FR since I was requested to and had a worth mentioning time.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:48 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lmao I don't see the point. I go because I have an urge, rn no feel. If it really so unbelievable, then I won't change peoples opinions anyways.

lmao

you mention you didn't see any indo so i show you a couple of indo FL at this same thread and you cannot try? why? rival stable don't want to try is it? Only interested in boosting your own business?

We are not born yesterday, 1 look and we know you're a bloody liar so no need to give us all sort of bullshit reasons
Old 13-06-2017, 12:50 AM

Quote:
So I'm loyal coz not in a mood to go now? I don't exactly plan when I go, if I feel like it, I choose the first one I see that fits my description of what I want.

This is literally my only nick.

You guys are too suspicious, coincidences do happen. Just because I was willing to try a unrated (no FR) stable doesn't mean I work for them... I found them first to fit my criteria, then went and did an FR since I was requested to and had a worth mentioning time.
No one is asking you to try the other stable indo girl immediately, so no need to give us your bullshit excuse that you no mood now, just asking you to try and post FR and you give all sort of bullshit excuses
Old 13-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
lmao

you mention you didn't see any indo so i show you a couple of indo FL at this same thread and you cannot try? why? rival stable don't want to try is it? Only interested in boosting your own business?

We are not born yesterday, 1 look and we know you're a bloody liar so no need to give us all sort of bullshit reasons

Cannot try because I'm not in the mood rn? Like I've said, I don't plan out when I go or don't go.

What bullshit reasons? This is where its already one sided, and regardless of what I say, you won't think otherwise. Like I said, no point...
Old 13-06-2017, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Cannot try because I'm not in the mood rn? Like I've said, I don't plan out when I go or don't go.

What bullshit reasons? This is where its already one sided, and regardless of what I say, you won't think otherwise. Like I said, no point...
As i mention, no need to go immediately, just try it out within a week or two also cannot? why rival stable cannot post FR is it?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
No one is asking you to try the other stable indo girl immediately, so no need to give us your bullshit excuse that you no mood now, just asking you to try and post FR and you give all sort of bullshit excuses
"why don't you try the other indo girls and post an FR this week?"

I don't plan when I go... so I don't exactly know if I'll post this week. I'd love to try, but whats the point of going when I'm not in the mood?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
As i mention, no need to go immediately, just try it out within a week or two also cannot? why rival stable cannot post FR is it?
Aiya, I'm open to everyone. The posts you sent, couple girls I won't mind being with. I'll post the FR when I go, would you like me to send you a private message of my FR too?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:57 AM

Quote:
"why don't you try the other indo girls and post an FR this week?"

I don't plan when I go... so I don't exactly know if I'll post this week. I'd love to try, but whats the point of going when I'm not in the mood?
If don't want to try and post an FR for rival stable just say so... no need to come out with lame excuses to say no mood
Old 13-06-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
If don't want to try and post an FR for rival stable just say so... no need to come out with lame excuses to say no mood
If that were true, I would either have stopped replying or said so.

It's not an excuse that no mood. Its really just... no mood...
Old 13-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, first is faked photo, now is faked FR.
Trust me this, the more you tried to cover up, the more this thread keep moving up. And it show more negative on your stable. Instead of admitting and move on, but you still trying to cover up. I believed most season cheongster see that, you to the extend of this, will know this faked. From you:" The disclaimer was there "pictures are 90% of what you'l see figure wise" so to me it wasn't a problem if she wasn't the same girl."
Old 13-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Bro, first is faked photo, now is faked FR.
Trust me this, the more you tried to cover up, the more this thread keep moving up. And it show more negative on your stable. Instead of admitting and move on, but you still trying to cover up. I believed most season cheongster see that, you to the extend of this, will know this faked. From you:" The disclaimer was there "pictures are 90% of what you'l see figure wise" so to me it wasn't a problem if she wasn't the same girl."
I didn't even know about the fake pics. If you believe its fake fr then, nothing I can do.

I'm not trying to cover anything up. I know about the pushing to top on forums. I don't exactly wanna admit to something I didn't do.

Not sure what you mean by the last sentence? Are you implying that I'm helping the stable by posting that quote?

Anyways, I guess I won't be 'trusted' till I post another FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1