The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Klove koreans

CONJOB lol
Old 15-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftrunner View Post
CONJOB lol
new abbreviation?

finally the big conjob is gone from our shores...
hope don't ever come back...
Old 15-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

just to clarify, the conclusion i draw that they have left our shores
is because the last post was 5 days ago, previously they will post at
least once a day...

nothing to do with AV or anything... just leave in peace...
Old 16-08-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Testor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the first place, $500 to $1k for Koreans seems way overpriced. Looking at the international field reports for Seoul, prices should only be about $300 to $450. I'm going to save up for a holiday to Korea, and have an all i can eat buffet there instead.
Old 16-08-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheStick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Myself i actually browse these so called Premium and when I check them out, macham not worth it lar to pay $500 or $1k for a bonk session. I come sammyboy to get fucked for cheap n get value for money, why pay for 1 session when I can get 5-10 sessions?

Furthermore, the FR for these Premium gals don't sound quite authentic lar, but i not saying OKT fake or gals fake or what lar. Just that hard for me to buy FRs that are over the top.

Anyways, if I really have the $$$, i'd rather go spend it by going to the actual country n fuck the authentic girls there instead -- but I don't have the money. So, bummer.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!

K love is back lol
Old 24-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by organiser View Post
K love is back lol
dats sad, more bros r gg to get conned into the big conjob...
Old 24-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
K love is back lol
tot they gone for good, now becum cockroach, never say die...
Old 25-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!

Previously 500 now 600, i think want to hit and run.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Previously 500 now 600, i think want to hit and run.
not surprising, since wan to slaughter might as well cut a bigger pc of the pie...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1