The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Red devil rocks

I was zapped 200-300 points by 5 premium accounts
Must be those trolls in my siggy
Well done to the 5 premium account holder. You manage to get the kuniang attention.

I hope it's not their dream else many will be disappointed
Old 11-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You saved me the trouble of stating the obvious
Lol! I got zap 69 points in one single zap for this post.

Thanks whoever you are that has over 130 power

I must really be hitting the spot for you to do that
Old 11-08-2017, 05:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Lol, I didn't go n memorize how much points I have but I should be getting the same zap as urs. I guess the rest of her enemy should be getting the same treatment too by the way how do u know is over 130 power, I don't really understand how the points work

Quote:
Lol! I got zap 69 points in one single zap for this post.

Thanks whoever you are that has over 130 power

I must really be hitting the spot for you to do that
Old 11-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Lol, I didn't go n memorize how much points I have but I should be getting the same zap as urs. I guess the rest of her enemy should be getting the same treatment too by the way how do u know is over 130 power, I don't really understand how the points work
When you have 14 points of power for example, you can zap someone down half of that amount - like 7-8 pts.

But to administer a 69 point zap, this person needs to have about 138 power to do so.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:56 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
When you have 14 points of power for example, you can zap someone down half of that amount - like 7-8 pts.

But to administer a 69 point zap, this person needs to have about 138 power to do so.
Seems bro baotohk pts also dropping by abit, we r making her work hard behind the silence she老羞成怒😠
Old 11-08-2017, 08:04 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

To these 3 trolls fyi I was also mass zapped by a gang of donor clones. You are not the only one. And I know who are you zappers. It's my show time
Old 11-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
To these 3 trolls fyi I was also mass zapped by a gang of donor clones. You are not the only one. And I know who are you zappers. It's my show time
Oh? Can you check who zapped me too?
Old 11-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, they are donor clones.
See the link below
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=655809

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-08-2017, 09:41 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh? Can you check who zapped me too?
Check it yourself
Old 11-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Check it yourself
Can't really be bothered. Points are irrelevant.

I won't spend time or money trying to preserve meaningless points.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Can't really be bothered. Points are irrelevant.

I won't spend time or money trying to preserve meaningless points.
What happen? Feel like in the stock market buying the dip n rally
Old 12-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
What happen? Feel like in the stock market buying the dip n rally
100pct... u insider trading kantau ..
Old 12-08-2017, 10:44 AM
King Of Geylang

A paragraph of fairness even though we are at loggerheads.

To the 3 trolls baotohk Korean bronzegod, we are all victims of mass zap by a bunch of donor clones. I was mass zapped by 5 donor clones 200-300 points. See below link. These donor clones like to stir shit and mass zapped innocents like us making us thought that "our enemies using donor clones to mass zap"
Even though we didn't offend the masters of these donor clones (I know who are u)

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...&postcount=968
Old 12-08-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
A paragraph of fairness even though we are at loggerheads.

To the 3 trolls baotohk Korean bronzegod, we are all victims of mass zap by a bunch of donor clones. I was mass zapped by 5 donor clones 200-300 points. See below link. These donor clones like to stir shit and mass zapped innocents like us making us thought that "our enemies using donor clones to mass zap"
Even though we didn't offend the masters of these donor clones (I know who are u)

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...&postcount=968
miss liar, thx for the info. u could be right but I still have my reservation. Anyway doesnt matter to me especially after the buy the dip rally relax la u got so many pts 50 donor clones aso cannot wipe out wat u have
Old 12-08-2017, 07:04 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
miss liar, thx for the info. u could be right but I still have my reservation. Anyway doesnt matter to me especially after the buy the dip rally relax la u got so many pts 50 donor clones aso cannot wipe out wat u have
No problem. I'm being fair to inform u what's going on.

Your points is half of STI
While mine is slightly more than half of Dow jones index

Even if I've spare cash I wouldn't waste it on grooming many donor clones
I rather use it to bonk whores

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1