The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 9
ClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: A girl i met in the bar.

Nice story bro, thanks!
Old 15-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Yes, please continue.
Old 15-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Well done.

Pls expand more your your story with your vb wife before you decided to marry her.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, please continue TS.
Old 16-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This one of my good memories.
One night me and my friends decide to go havoc. Me and with other friends and my bro, let's call him James, went to this viet disco and drink and have fun. Usually we will go in a group of 4 to 5 people. We would order either 1 to 2 bottles of liquor or few beer towers. Very typical of drinking styles.

This viet disco they have thai girl as dancer on the podium but viet girls to "butterfly" around. Usually the thai girls they are considered higher standards due to they collect flowers but the viet girls collecting "tips" from customers.

When we have arrived, we took one of the corners in the disco. As the corners are much "darker" . We preferred not to squeeze around or drink at those "lime lights" table. So we proceed to drinking, playing our 1,2,3 (scissor paper stone) or five ten drinking games. We always had a lot of funs and laughter. And that will attract many girls looking at us. They would consider us fun.

The best thing is that we are the younger crowd compare to most of the tables. But spending power also same with the older mans. Thats why we always have the plus points for woman. Slowly the girls are coming bit by bit. Usually those viet girls, they will come from other disco that close much earlier. And further more, the disco we are at the is the "more happening"

James: Wah lai liao loh,tonight chai like good leh.
Me: Ya sial, like good sial....
James: Tonight ready to havoc bo?
Me: LAI !!!!
We cheers our drinks with other friends to kickoff the night !!!!

We slowly eyes our target around other table and those who just came in without having any customers. We always "hunt around" with our eagle eyes. Usually i will choose those are wild, smaller in size also. Dare to play around, i hate those that newly came to singapore. Totally shy, very quiet. Don't really let people to touch them. When i say touch, I mean hug around the waist. Hold their hands, hold their arms. Caressed the legs.

We usually don't rush into choosing the girl. Because if you chose one and you found another prettier girl AND you wanna change. You will have many many problems. But at the same time, you also wanna settle with a girl in the disco that have standard also. Not just any unpleasant looking girl right?

Finally i spot one cute and bubbly looking girl. Let's call her Min. I immediately walk towards Min and gently grab her hands. And i asked her, can i drink with you? With a slight cheeky smile. Immediately she was blushing as i can tell.

Usually i will tease the girl by some tricks.
Me: Hi ! Nice to meet you Wanna shake their hand
Min: Nice to meet you, what's your name? Shook her hand out to shake mine*
Me: I immediately pretend to adjust my hair. And i laugh out
Min: Slap my arms, and laugh. She know i'm pranking/disturbing her.

I then hugged her towards me. Her head on my chest, and i can smell the aroma of her hair. Her milky skin on me, round boobs rubbing me. My cock immediately can feel the tingling sensation. I was laughing inside myself.
Me: Tonight high chance got kang tao liao !
I winked towards James and the rest of them..

Me: what's your name?
Min: My name is Min.
Me: How old are you?
Min: You guess?
Me: 20?

Min was shocked, eh?! How you know?
Me: I'm good at guessing mah
Me: You come from ho chin min?
Min: ya, ho chin min
Me: You very cute you know?
Min: She was like shy shy.

I purposely stare through her eyes. Giving her the flirty looks, like those i wanna fuck you hard looks right at her. Somehow her body behaviour was receptive that night. She auto took my hands wrap around her waist. I moved my hands down a bit. Rubbing her butt cheek. Gosh !!! Fuuuhyoh !!
Her tender butt cheek i can feel at my palm. I gave a tease grab at her butt. She use her another hands to slap my hand. Those kind of playing slap...

At the moment i know !!!! I confirm can "tapao" takeaway. A hidden language among my friends to hint bring back hotel/home.
Don't let the girls know our hidden agenda.
I guess i was the first guy to use "tapao" in disco.
I create this word in order to prevent letting the girl know i wanna fuck them.

I always tease friends around in nightclubs and disco. I will say, eh you tapao or not? Slowly somehow nowadays everyone is using this word. All the youngster, xdd and xmm. Buay tahan. When i create this Tapao word, it was still 7 years ago leh.

James haven't got a girl yet. He was still hunting around,
I ask Min, eh you got any friend cute like you? Can intro my friend james?
Min straight away don't know go which corner pulled her friend comeover our table.

A moment of silence........
Everyone: Wah this one chai leh. Steady leh, take liao lah!!!
James: Acting steady and cool. Oh ok ok...Shy smile, and said Hi !
Me: wah this one, fuuhhh one thumbs up.
James girl was those model looking type. Tall, long hair, light colour skin tone. I can smell her flowerly perfume away from her. Wah, she have those looks and say Come fuck me face. Slutty looking bitch.

But i tell myself, i must focus on my girl only. Must Mission one leh !!!
Mai siao siao !!!!
I check out my girl body when she was drinking and looking away.
Wah she was wearing a white dress. I can see the curve at her boobs and butt. She have those round eyes, those that give you high school love feelings. Innocent eyes, Goshhhh i tell myself i really wanna fuck her real bad...........

Can imagine, she is those type that will screaming in pain on the bed. Grabbing the bed sheet tightly.
Then i ask everyone play game.
Me: Eh play game play game.
Everyone: okok !!! On , lai
James: Signal give the girls toh?drunk looks, and nod his head !
Me: i ask Min, you know how to play game?
Min: Yes i know.
Me: 1,2,3 ?
Min: Take her hands and place on the table. Ready for scissors paper stone.

I know tonight sure give her drink a lot. I glimpse at her milky legs while focusing at the game...

Part 2 to be continued..............

Signing off,
Deadlink
Old 16-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 9
ClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice update TS, keep going...
Old 16-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaypotPrata View Post
Nice update TS, keep going...
Thank you bro !!!!
Wait for my part 2
More interesting stories coming up !!!

Signing off,
Deadlink
Old 16-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
6poa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
Thank you bro !!!!
Wait for my part 2
More interesting stories coming up !!!

Signing off,
Deadlink
Waiting for part 2!
Old 16-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cabletie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Please continue
Old 17-08-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Love your viet stories bro.. makes me remind of the countless girls i upped at joo chiat and some ktv and fell in love.. upz your points.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
dragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope TS comes back soon .
Old 19-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
CatZeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for Part 2
Old 19-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneykam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do continue soon!
Old 20-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Today a bit lazy. So wouldn't type into very detailed and long. Sorry guys !!

So we started the night with games with everyone.
Everyone role's was crucial that night. If everyone really took part and make it happening. Confirm happening
Usually my friends they all will be very auto to tease the girls to drink.
James: Eh, drink more leh. Drink so little sip, might as well don't drink.
Min: huh....ok....
I was smirking beside Min. Hoping for her to get drunk by tonight

1,2,3 !!! Lai drink !!!! 1,2,3 !!!! And this kept going on for more than 30mins.
Finally when i was slightly bloated.
Me: Eh rest leh....buay sai lah........
Everyone : Okok steady.....

Then Min say wanna find other customer at other table....Then i usually will say ok. Be a gentlemen. I don't like to be those clingy customers. Sibei no standards. Then i just smoke at my table, looking around at other girls.
Must scan the area right?

After waiting for some time. She came and left, she came and left. We were dancing around, some are playing games. We drank quite a lot already.
Dj playing crazy baby techno....
When the part, BABY~~
We shouted : Yo, Di, Sa, SI ~~~
Lyrics, you always on my mind. So tell me...
We shouted : Gor, Lak, Qi, Puay !!!!!

Other techno song, like Million tears, playboy remix.
Seh ar seh ar seh ar seh !!!!!!
Ooi ooi oii~~
Oi, Oi~ OOI OOI OOI !!!!
Aiya, aiya~ AIYA AIYA AIYA !!!!
Oi, Oi~~~KAOBEI LAH !!!!!!!!!!!

Sibei happening !!!!! All the girls in the disco keeping looking at us. We keep laughing here and there. Drinks non stop, got waterfall ar. Friends at other table. Cheers drinks around inside, intro here intro there. Make friends....

Shall skip the ah beng stories part inside. Lazy to type , hahaha.

Min came back, my arms was open to receive her. Turn her around, Gave her a hug from her back. Damnnnnn, skin physical touch is always so good. Can feel body brushing against mine.

As the Dj was playing music. I decided to "grind" her. I was quite high already. I was hugging her, moving left and right. Like a slow dance tgt with her. I use my cock brush against her round soft butt. But to be honest, i didn't really feel anything. So my hands went inside my pants. I adjust my cock to stand up, instead of dropping down.

Then i start to do the brushing?grinding against her butt with my cock. Fuuuuhhhh i can feel my cock head brushing the ass in an anti clockwise momentum. My cock was pulsating........I was getting high and horny...My cock turn very hard. My both hands grab her waist, wavering up and down.

I can feel the line in between her butt. I rode my cock up and down on the line, as if i was swiping credit card.

My hands slowly glide through her body down to her thighs. My hand grab her thighs firmly gave it a squeeze. My face was smelling her sweet aroma hair,I got very turned on. I gave a soft moan into her ears. She turn back her head and gave me a shy look.

At that point of time, i was fucking her mentally. I was already having sex in my own imagination.

But i ignore her, i know she enjoys my harden cock brushing against her.
I was holding her waist, rubbing my lower waist around her butt cheeks.
wah my mind went floating slightly. This kind of thrill....I whisper into her ears, tonight go back tgt?

A cheeky smile led her to nod her head. I knew i secure the deal...I was damn looking forward to the ending. Shortly awhile 3.30am, James and me was looking around for our Girl.

Disco on light already, very easy to spot. Can see both of them walking towards our table.
Me: Kiar (GO)
James: ok

We went towards the girls, we still act blur about the tips money.
We ask them, how? wanna go eat or not?
Me and james fake act we hungry. Wanna go for dim sum, we also liked to fake act we annoyed. Very tired already, wanna faster leave there and go eat.

James very scare, those girls one. Usually got other girls will come cock block. Say go back tgt with my girl. Or James girl. Faster fuck off from there better.
HAHAHAHA

Go outside already, I straight away go stand beside road ask for cab.
Less than 3 mintues, taxi in front of me.
I hand signal, asking Min, James and his girl enter the cab.
Taxi driver: Going where?
Me: Uncle geylang lor 9 dim sum !!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued !!!!!!!!!!! Wait for part 3 !!!

Signing off,
Deadlink
Old 20-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Love your viet stories bro.. makes me remind of the countless girls i upped at joo chiat and some ktv and fell in love.. upz your points.
Thank you bro !!!!
Yeah, those were the days.
The memories are so memorable. Money cannot buy time and memories !!
Enjoy while we can !!

Signing off,
Deadlink
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1