The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
4horses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To sign or not to sign

Seeking some advice from old bird as I am relatively new and don't know what I am doing.

Was wandering around about two weeks ago and happened upon a super happening area. Walked into a place and was blown away. Peeked at a couple mls that were slender, decent proportion, syt, face 10 body 10 type. Very natutal type. Even if have no makeup can also have face 10 type. Maybe carrot chop place but dunno because never try.

why never try? because they asked me to sign name, ic...

My question is. What should I do in that situation?
Old 21-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To sign or not to sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4horses View Post
Seeking some advice from old bird as I am relatively new and don't know what I am doing.

Was wandering around about two weeks ago and happened upon a super happening area. Walked into a place and was blown away. Peeked at a couple mls that were slender, decent proportion, syt, face 10 body 10 type. Very natutal type. Even if have no makeup can also have face 10 type. Maybe carrot chop place but dunno because never try.

No harm what?
Put fake name or IC also nobody care?
Last time my fave name i like to put is JFK...

Pls share yr superb cool place by pm.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, if you put a fake name and the place happened to kena raid, you got a lot of explaining to do.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Ninja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4horses View Post

Bro, pls share. Thanks.
Old 21-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ch33ser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can share contact? Thanks
Old 21-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Bro, if you put a fake name and the place happened to kena raid, you got a lot of explaining to do.
Thanks for the reminder bro, didnt think bout that. Guess Im gonna start putting my real details then.
Old 21-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Thanks for the reminder bro, didnt think bout that. Guess Im gonna start putting my real details then.
No issue leh haha
Old 21-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
nothing to explain u will be fined for false details,and it happened before.
Old 21-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
There are some joints that will check that u write edibly also ..
in this case just walk away right

so far never put real name and real contact, seems all ok
Old 21-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
nothing to explain u will be fined for false details,and it happened before.
ooo bro how much is the fine?

if in the clean mp, think should be ok to put real one
Old 21-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
ooo bro how much is the fine?

if in the clean mp, think should be ok to put real one
cannot remember it came out in the press before
Old 21-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

My advice is the write your real details.

Like what other bros said, in an event of a raid, writing a fake name will get you into more trouble than writing your real name.

If you scared your particulars seen by others, just scribble. If officer question, at least can say your handwriting is very bad.

I remember hearing from an ML last time they do not keep these records for long. Probably will dispose them within 3 days.

The ones which I am more cautious about are those that ask you to sign in digitally. Because they are records stored in a system backend. Who knows one day the system kena hacked and the details leaked out. That type cannot try to fake it is not you.

Some spa owners think it is a good and easy way for bros to sign in to adhere to spa regulations, but I can tell you more bros are uncomfortable with this idea.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Like what other bros said, in an event of a raid, writing a fake name will get you into more trouble than writing your real name.

If you scared your particulars seen by others, just scribble. If officer question, at least can say your handwriting is very bad.

I remember hearing from an ML last time they do not keep these records for long. Probably will dispose them within 3 days.

The ones which I am more cautious about are those that ask you to sign in digitally. Because they are records stored in a system backend. Who knows one day the system kena hacked and the details leaked out. That type cannot try to fake it is not you.

Some spa owners think it is a good and easy way for bros to sign in to adhere to spa regulations, but I can tell you more bros are uncomfortable with this idea.
if decent spa using digitally signature one, shld be okie ba? though i also don like the idea of filling up
Old 22-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
if decent spa using digitally signature one, shld be okie ba? though i also don like the idea of filling up
That is why some spas even though they are tech savvy, prefer to use the old pen and paper way, and for good reason
Old 22-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

I would still prefer the old writing book. Usually I'll write true name, however in initials/short form. So far so good

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1