The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mastery of mind and body is the key to success

Mastery over your mind and body is the key to success in life and with women (or men).

It means practicing chastity, refraining from all sexual activities (thoughts, words, and actions).

Yoga helps with managing your own energy.

My experience:
During my schooling years in polytechnic, the drive towards academic excellence will attract you alot of babes(校花). It's the DRIVE.

Outside of school in life and work, comfortable with your own energy( without the need to release it), that huge sexual energy/aura attracts alot of women. Everywhere you go they just like to come close and be near you. They enjoy basking in that energy. It's due to your focus and DRIVE (working towards your purpose in life).

In my own practice it is not perfect all the way. Sometimes two steps progress will meet with a little regress, but it's fine. Every time the desire for sexual objects just become more dull (or boring).

Maybe I secretly like the kind of power I have over women, the sexual tension, the extreme danger of being alone with me in private or public. Anytime time IT CAN happen. Seeing them yield to that pressure.

Today it just happened. After 3 and half months of "hunger", I was unable to sleep and eat well for a few days. It had become a emotional problem. I took a break and went out for a walk. See if its my lucky day.

Indeed, the sex is good when both mutually want each other. It happened at a place that should not happen.

Last edited by reentry; 21-08-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
WesternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mastery of mind and body is the key to success

Waiting for next instalment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1