The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kindguy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

why want to be a bastard if you can be a nice person? won't u be angry if people scold u that u r a bastard? or u take it as an honour to be a bastard? just commenting.. no offence...
Old 04-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
prometheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bastard act 1 - my female housemate at uni was always arguing with her BF. one day after another shouting match, the BF left. I consoled her and we ended up screwing. for the rest of the year, I would go up to her room for a chat and a screw after her BF left our place.

bastard act 2 - a friend (A) had a crush on me but i was interested in her friend (B). one day we were at a pub in sentosa in a big group and i began flirting with B. after some alcohol, B and I had sex in a secluded area by the beach. came back, told A what happened and she cried. I consoled her and told her i was drink. we ended up petting and she gave me a blowjob. A and I had a short relationship afterwards.

bastard act 3 - met with my FB for a quickie at lunch time. refused to return her panties afterwards and told her to go back to work without panties. at work i asked her to text me qa pic of her own upskirt or i won't return her expensive panties.

bastard act 4 -took the virginity of a conservative christian girl then left her many years ago. called her up about 5 years later and her mom said its better if i never call again.

bastard act 5 - a friend of mine had a steady that i liked. i told him that she is not reliable and will cheat. he refused to believe me. i got closer to her, and we ended up having a relationship. one day he called her while i was licking her pussy. she tried to suppress her moans but couldn't when i started to pump her missionary. she slammed down her phone. but too late, her bf suspected, confronted her later and they broke off. i soon lost interest in her too.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
RecceSquad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I cheat a girl because I want to bed with her.
When karma strikes (what goes around comes around).
I will get cheated by a girl because she want to bed with me.
Isn't it a good thing too?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
raging94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pinoy nice to fuck meh o.O
i prefer locals hahaha
Old 06-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahahahha... kind guy... of course nobody likes to be called a bastard.. but strangely enough, some friends of my "category" find it an honor to be placed amongst the ranks of assholes, if you will. It's a guy thing. My theory is, if you were never a bastard in the first place, no one can force you to be. So, to each his own.

prometheus, u the man bro! well the virgin one was quite a nice move on your part. but hey, all those who tasted virgins before should know, how explorative these types can be after the first time. I just hope she did not wear you out after...

and yeah well, personally I have a hard time getting it on with locals. for some reason. I mean for fun. Pinoys are like every ready. Easier in that aspect. Well in all honesty I've had local girl friends before, and well, the sex is about the same.

I personally believe in the players' code: get what you can, if you can. Sometimes you be honest about fucking around, the girl don't get it. Sometimes you are honest about being in a relationship, and the girl shoves you aside. So the best approach is, just get whatever comes in your way..
Old 06-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fingertuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ups to all the bros here... Personally don't get how you guys can fuck your friend's girl. Unless it's a distant fucked up friend. If it's a close buddy.. You are fucked up in the head.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingertuts View Post
Ups to all the bros here... Personally don't get how you guys can fuck your friend's girl. Unless it's a distant fucked up friend. If it's a close buddy.. You are fucked up in the head.
Very nice thread that describes the mentality from one of the fellow writers here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ighlight=beast
Old 08-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The RAW and creampie list - just some of the girls....

1. A 22 year old Thai girl from Chiangmai with nice C cuppers.
Tits soft and nice to fondle, and pinkish nipples nice to suck.
Inexperienced BBBJ, bit my cock. Took revenge - got her into doggy position, she naively passed me a condom without checking and propped herself down against a table. Close to ejaculation as highly stimulating entering her wet and tight vagina. Did her RAW without her realising, inseminated her within 5 minutes. She gasped in shock with the force of my ejaculations as my warm sperm started filling her insides. She struggled to break free but I overpowered her; I pulled in her hips and thrusted my eager cock all the way into her and locked myself in position. She made weak attempts with her hands to prise me away, but her position was indefensible; she just could not break free in that doggy position while trying to maintain balance! I unloaded completely in her, cumming for about 30 seconds, only letting her go when I was sure I was dry. Creampie! Lovely watching it drip out. Sulky after that, washing out the cum profusely but mission accomplished. Literally raped her!

2. A 20 year old Thai university student with C cups, thoroughly emptied out in her! The feeling is priceless!
Very very green.
Pretty, slim body with nice natural C cups and pinkish nipples.

Her sweet nubile body before I thoroughly ravaged her!

Stimulated her tits and clitoris, and entered her RAW. She was stunned, but didn't do anything. Wet, tight and pinkish vagina. She was too stimulated and high. She only realised too late after I pumped my load into her for 20 seconds, and filled her with cum!
Continued pumping and penetrating her till I softened inside, pure bliss withdrawing my cock and watching her tight vaginal opening oozing with fresh, warm, white semen.
Nice cum receptacle, she wasn't on birth control, so may have impregnated her sweet nubile body!
She got quite upset, apparently her virgin creampie!
She was so shell-shocked, she just lay there defeated for 5 minutes, leaking my sperm out. Pumped in so much seed into her naive tight cunt, when it flowed out it left a 6 inch x 6 inch wet patch on the bedsheet! Mission accomplished though as could no longer see her pinkish vagina, it was thoroughly coated with thick hot white sperm...
She didn't wash up for about 15 minutes and was pacing up and down the room, so it's likely I've impregnated her!

It is especially nice to creampie those SYT Thai students who come here to earn money to buy handphones, cars, etc.
Have managed to fuck a few of them RAW. When fucking them RAW, can deepthrust them with more intensity, more stimulation. Sometimes, they are very green. They don't mention whether or not they allow CIP. The look of shock when I start pumping my seed into their unprotected fertile wombs is priceless! Otherwise, the extended orgasms we both get from the sperm squirting deep inside their vaginas..
Inseminating their nubile bodies in the hopes of impregnating them!
Usually I'll continue thrusting inside the girls until I completely soften inside while making sure I completely shoot out my load into them... This makes sure I pump the sperm in as deep as possible to incubate and impregnate them, and prevents them from washing up..

3. Youngest I've ever fuckad RAW and creampied was an 18 year old PRC with natural C+ cups and perky pinkish nipples...
Pretty SYT, managed to pressure her for pics..

From my little black book:
R - an 18 year old girl from Jiangsu, China. About 5’2”, 50kg, slim and curvy. Nice smooth complexion and smooth porcelain skin. She took her top off, and I had an instant hard-on looking at her gravity-defying C cups. Fondled and suckled her, and frenched her too. Soft, natural, bouncy C cup tits, not saggy at all with perky pinkish nipples, the wonders of youth! Stroked her nipples with my tongue, and occasionally had a faint sweetish taste. Had a mediocre BBBJ from her, she was good at licking my cockhead gently while sucking at the same time. Rubbed her clitoris and got her wet, she didn’t want to let go of my hand. Showered and played with her nice, full breasts some more. She BBBJ me again, almost came. Titfucked her for a bit before she capped me. Ejaculated almost immediately upon penetration, she didn’t notice. So continued pumping her in missionary for about 5 minutes, got hard again, cummed twice more during that period. Rested on her tits and fondled them too, she allowed frenching. She didn’t let me go, and after I softened inside her, found the condom had slipped off with my pure sperm dripping out of her... Went to wash, she washed her vagina quite intensely, and played with her boobs some more. She accompanied me out, great GFE, she let me grab her milkbags on the way out. Great tits!

She was very green and didn't realise I had already ejaculated. Was highly stimulating grabbing her huge tits and sucking her pinkish nips, so I got hard again quite soon. Continued thrusting inside her with the intention of shedding the condom. I was successful and rewarded myself for the intense effort by cumming into her RAW twice!
Very naive girl, she thought the condom had slipped off, she didn't know I was actively trying to get it off... Most PRCs won't allow RAW, and she was a rare conquest..

Her studio pic from her HP...

4. Most number of times I've creampied the same girl - 9

- a slim busty natural D cupper mid-20s Thai girl.
- she was initially hesitant, but after stimulating her, agreed to RAW
- creampied her during her peak fertility period multiple times
(initially would coax her for RAW, she requested I didn't shoot inside. But after I got her high and orgasmic, I just pumped my sperm inside her anyway! She got quite upset, but in the end just gave in and let me creampie her continuously even when she was in heat. I think I pumped my sperm inside her 6 times at peak fertility. And no, she didn't have birth control)
I thoroughly milked her large full breasts and sucked her pinkish nips dry!
- lovely watching her tits bounce in cowgirl, then groping her full breasts and sucking her pinkish nips. Then deepthrust and impale her on my cock, and pump my sperm deep inside her!
Also milked her tits while deepthrusting her in doggy. Her tits were the firm, heavy kind, about 2kg each breast..
- I even milked both her tits like a cow, with her on all fours while she was giving me a BBBJ

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 16-09-2015 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Photo
Old 08-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dunno how people thinks..

But to me since young I know I will never touch friends wife or gf..

Guess nowadays people all think of sex and thrill above everything..

No more loyalty and friendship to say..
Old 09-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post

But to me since young I know I will never touch friends wife or gf..
I have that code of honour too, no matter how much of an arsehole I otherwise am...
Old 14-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Continued from previous

5. A mixed blood 21 year old Thai-Chinese girl I managed to coax for RAW. She never allowed me to cum inside, I fucked her RAW 6 times.
Superb slim body with natural C+ cups and pink nipples..
Excellent girlfriend material, we even fondled, kissed and hugged in the shower. She gave me a BBBJ in the shower, and I fucked her RAW in doggy position with her leaned against the wall.

On 2 of these occasions, managed to withdraw just in time and came on her tits and in her mouth.
I actually managed to ejaculate some sperm inside her too. I deepthrusted her very intensely and was actually starting to cum. Shot a bit inside her, then grabbed my cock at the base to stop ejaculating. She never noticed as she was too orgasmic.
She was hot and at peak fertility, so I inseminated her at the right time. I am normally able to refrain from ejaculating, but in this case did not try too hard as I wanted to coat her insides with sperm anyway...
Another time I withdrew just in time and came at her vaginal opening. She was so high and green, she didn't notice. So I thrusted my erect cum-coated cock into her pleasure hole and emptied out my precious few drops of pure sperm into her. Withdrew my cock, and it was shiny with her secretions. My cum was inside her, like a good slut sucking you dry after a CIM!
She thanked me after the session for not cumming inside her. She genuinely didn't realise I had a few good squirts inside her!
Hehe...

She was one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I've ever fucked. Was not easy convincing her for RAW sex, but I'm proud of myself for conquering her fertile plains and stealthily ejaculating my sperm into her!

6. 21 year old Thai university student. Very pretty, slim body with no fats with natural C cups and pinkish nipples.
Had family debts to settle, 1st time doing this..

Lovely tits and spent a long time fondling and suckling her tits!

From my black book:

Had firstblood, stripped her down. She has a lovely pair of perky breasts, small C cups with pinkish-brownish nipples. They are so firm and bouncy, with not a hint of sag, almost thought they were enhanced, but they are all natural. Slender hourglass figure, not an ounce of fat. 5’, 45kg. Tits soft to the touch and great to squeeze, suckled and fondled her thoroughly. Nice slim smooth legs too. She gave me a simple BBBJ, can tell she was really inexperienced. Just sucked the head and licked the shaft a bit. Didn’t want to lick the balls. Still having an SYT sucking me is always nice.
Got on top of her and started licking her nipples. She didn’t allow frenching but I kissed the side of her neck. Forced her down and wanted to penetrate her RAW. Managed to negotiate for RAW with internal ejaculation for tips, she reluctantly agreed, claimed I was the 1st she was allowing RAW. Entered her warm and tight vagina, nice feeling stretching it. Just a few thrusts in missionary, she was extremely tight and was highly stimulating penetrating her unwilling vagina inch by inch... Gave in to my innermost lustful cravings, stopped holding back and inseminated her. She gave a gasp as the gush of pure sperm pumped deep into her. Came for about half a minute in her. Withdrew my cock, and the cum just dripped out.
One of the tightest vaginas I've ever fucked, she probably had sex less than 30 times before that.
Tight vaginas like this can hardly hold any sperm, and will eject it out almost immediately after I withdraw my cock. Also, when ejaculating, it's a high pressure feeling on the cockhead as there's very little space to accomodate my freshly-brewed creampie..
The solution is to keep my cock for longer inside her tight slit, but notice that I was already pumping her for 30 seconds in Round 1.. She was THAT tight!
I used her as my personal sextoy for the next 2 shots, and deepthrusted her in doggy while grabbing her ripe tits, and missionary. Gave her nubile body multiple orgasms, she just surrendered to my every dark desire.. I fucked her hard for 70 minutes in multiple positions to maximise the RAW pleasure of stretching her unprotected sperm receptacle!
Came the 2nd time and kept on going emptying out in her. Softened a bit, she was orgasmic and didn't realise I had cummed. Made her BBBJ me, got hard again while making her lick my cock clean. Pumped her a 3rd time after intense fucking. Beautiful feeling watching my sperm completely mixed with her secretions, like a white foam flowing out....
She had a bit of trouble walking after that...
I creampied her a total of 3 times, managed to get a shot of my sperm flowing out.. Love seeing my whitish sperm at her vaginal opening...

This girl was one of my most memorable conquests! Left after 2 days, apparently could not stand the work.. Took less than 10 customers.. Never saw her again, but was very green. Apparently always used a condom including for her bf's, but I managed to force her to go all the way... Her 1st RAW with creampie, and I filled her repeatedly to the point she was leaking out my sperm that night.. Better knowing how much sperm was left inside, she just could not get it to clear in the bathroom!

I normally titfuck girls like 5,6, but didn't waste precious time with these 2 gems.
I penetrated No. 5 RAW for 3Hrs+, and No. 6 for 70 minutes. Blissful having their tight unprotected vaginas wrapped around my cock!

I probably succeeded in getting some of these girls pregnant..

All these girls were rare gems - young, slim and pretty with natural C cups or larger. They were nubile and among the top 1% of the sexiest girls you would see outside. And I've no regrets forcing some of them for RAW sex. They were already naked in front of me, ready for the taking.. Sextisfying creampieing them..
My modus operandi - if they're young (18-23yrs), pretty, slim, B+ natural tits or larger, green -> I'll try my best to pump them with pure seed. Occasionally I succeed, but it's worth the risk!
The aim is to mark my territory by impregnating them! Complete conquest!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-09-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 15-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Wah bro i-love-boobs

how many of these gals were actually impregnated by you and gave birth?
Old 15-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I have that code ...
You force to fuck these gers raw, they never complain to pimp n ban u meh?
Old 15-09-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha ! You know, my younger sister was banged by her bf, naturally I cannot take it that someone else bang my family member. But fate has it, his older sister got banged by me. WOOHOO !
Old 15-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt_punisher View Post
Haha ! You know, my younger sister was banged by her bf, naturally I cannot take it that someone else bang my family member. But fate has it, his older sister got banged by me. WOOHOO !

Tell us more!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1