The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 11-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, very unfortunate as she is a gem of Club 20 ... you, some others and I know the reason behind ...

Those who have her wechat can still bid her farewell as she will only be leaving tomorrow nite.
You knew I knew...no choice lor...gem are not lasting one lah
Old 11-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 0
slingshot888 is one of the Best!slingshot888 is one of the Best!slingshot888 is one of the Best!slingshot888 is one of the Best!
Question Re: L18h20

Curious why this house a few of their WL terminate their card at the same time, darling, duo duo.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot888 View Post
Curious why this house a few of their WL terminate their card at the same time, darling, duo duo.
Duo Duo also leaving? Same reason as Darling? Because of penalty@DSC?
Old 12-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
eating too many pies?

Btw V12 coming back tomorrow !
Old 12-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
eating too many pies?

Btw V12 coming back tomorrow !
Wroom
Old 12-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wroom
Enjoy your rides

I m moving on to 川大校花 instead lol
Old 12-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Enjoy your rides

I m moving on to 川大校花 instead lol
Wow that’s hot and spicy
Old 12-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am glad that the Pan Asian hottie is still around to sextisfy me ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I am glad that the Pan Asian hottie is still around to sextisfy me ...
Hopefully she don’t kenna Red Card
Old 12-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

yesterday was there early afternoon some more go 2x ... Empty tank so disappointed
Old 12-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameboy83 View Post
yesterday was there early afternoon some more go 2x ... Empty tank so disappointed
Yes only 2 girls working

The rest having farewell meal
Old 13-07-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

I read that there are 100 / 150 in this House. I went one day with only 30 mins to spare. However been told that wing lady is 150 cat and not 100 cat. So it’s not standard 100 - 30mins 150 - 60 mins but differentiate by Cat 150 and cat 100?
Old 13-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Since quite a number of samsters PMed to ask me the present line up of this shop ... Here u go ...

1) Manli - Pan Asian Hottie (of Russian-PRC parentage); Approx 1.65-1.66 m, slim, fair and silicon enhanced C cupper frontal assets. Her pale pink nips are nice & delicious looking.

2) Dou Li - Hot MiLf, good womanly shape, about 1.7m with stilettos ... Silicon enhanced C cup tits ... She loves to wear skin color translucent outfit. She offers awesome service!

3) May - A SYT ... petite ... slim ... B cuppers and an eager to please WL. An up and coming WL.

4) Happy - Youngish, cute and slim ... She offers obliging and good service.

5) MaLi - Good looking with sharp facial features, meaty (voluptuous) bod with C cup frontal assets. She offers above average service.

6) Darling - RTC. Was slapped with a Red Card by AV!

I was told that more good stuff will be joining this club in two months’ time.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
findabonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,any1 can share wat happened to Darling?Y she kena redcarded?
Old 24-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by findabonk View Post
Bros,any1 can share wat happened to Darling?Y she kena redcarded?
max priest already highlighted.... see above your post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1