The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=andrewtong;17561484]What I had for tea...

Holy cow I had a great time at Malioboro! Arrived at 5.10pm, got a key from the reception and headed straight up the stairs to the main lounge which was buzzing with lots of girls walking around and quite a few tables filled with punters choosing stocks.

A PRC mummy approached me and I told her I wanted local so she got an Indon mummy to serve me instead. Quickly, she organised 7 girls to be surveyed and I took the tallest and what looked like one of the prettier ones. In honesty looked around 7-8/10 based on very poor lighting so I was kinda taking a punt!

She sat down and introduced herself and actually took the lead to get into the room! Once out in brighter lights I was quite pleased with my choice as she looked like she had a great butt and really nice long legs.

Once she had disrobed in the room I was even more pleasantly surprised to be faced with a really magnificent set of tits - which I later found to be 36B but they looked a lot bigger! Nice shape with slight sag but beautiful large brown nipples. She looked really fit with firm thighs and an hourglass body - I mean if she was naked during the line-up I really don't think I could have done better!

Sex with her was amazing as she was so horny. At first I thought it was an act but after a while she really seemed to be hungry for cock.

I also went down on her for a few minutes but she kept pushing me onto my back, wanting to climb onto my cock.. Her bbbj was wet and slurpy and had great eye contact too.

We did cowgirl, missionary, lotus and side styleee and I came when she was on top of me. Man, her pussy was tight and it was amazing to see her squatting slowly up and down on my shaft (thinking about the view is making me hard now!) When I was spurting my seed into the condom, I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and thought "Oh she actually came!" and sure enough she collapsed on me and. Her body, hips and pussy twitched a few times. Really amazing session. Oh and she does light frenching too.

Managed to get a photo of her as she was dressing up.

Damage was Rp1.24 million excluding the tip of Rp250k as I was really happy with her service.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Hooters Jakarta

Dear Bros,

Was in Jakarta recently for work and I found out there is a new Hooters in the Kemang area. Decided to check it out with my American caucasian friend in Jakarta who is also my club kaki for Jakarta when I travel there (we met in SG, also some good cheonging stories together from here).

The girls are cute, their tops show less cleavage than in SG and in the US. However their shorts are the same tiny size, and I notice a lot of girls nicely filled out both shorts and tops in the right places and angles

Most of the guests are indonesian locals, and some women in tudong also (surprising because it's an expat area and Hooters is a US brand). The girls speak English and are friendly.

We had 3 girls serve us, and it was apparent they were making eyes at my American friend (he's already got good looking 'all american blonde hair blue eye looks') and also happy to chat with me about singapore. But for the most part it was just friendly, waitress talk with us both.

My friend (John) took a liking to chat with one waitress, a taller girl named Wenni, with clearly large natural boobs, long legs and hair. Her English was good and in a weird coincidence, had previously worked as a local receptionist staff in John's MNC in Jakarta.

While they chatted, I was peeking at her tits, clearly D-cups, under her top. Hard to tell if natural or not, but think most Indo girls are generally natural.

Since we were there at closing time, John asked Wenni if she wanted to join us for a drink at a club after.. when she said she couldn't because she only had her Hooters work uniform and a basic sweater and jeans to cover up, he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700. Bros, be warned, DO NOT do this yourselves, because John has been chatting her up all night and she was also into him. She just nodded, wrote her number on our bill, and said to give her about 20 minutes after closing time.

contd..
Old 12-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hooters Jakarta

Old 12-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

You mean 700,000 Rupiah or sgd 700 ?
Going to jakarta August
Old 12-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Hooters Jakarta

he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700.
contd..[/QUOTE]

Wow Bro ur US friend kaya so good offer
Old 12-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700.
contd..
Wow Bro ur US friend kaya so good offer[/QUOTE]

I think because she's not FL, offer her so much for join us in his van
Old 12-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post

I think because she's not FL, offer her so much for join us in his van
than next time all FL go work in hooters liao lol
Old 12-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fatcat1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi, will be staying at Aston Hotel Bekasi next week.
Any Bro could recommend massage place with full package nearby?

Thanks.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Waiting for your FR...
So here we go...

From the airport - since I was staying at Mangga Dua Square Novotel. I thought I would give the DAMRI bus a shot. One of the reasons I choose Novotel was that there is a direct bus to get there from the airport.The other reason is that it is near the joints I am familiar with - Travel, Classic, etc. ANd its located at a big mall. Turned out to be a mistake... eloborate further.

DAMRI bus...waited 40 minutes for it. Bus was dirty but then again, its costs 40,000. Should have just taken Grab or Go-jek. Its so dirt cheap in JKT.

Novotel Mangga Dua Square - Why it is bad... The Mangga Dua Square "mall" is basically a dead mall was 40% or the shops not tenanted. Its also "further" north (30mins no traffic) from places like BATS, CJs, Basque, Loewy, not to mention Blok M.

I would stay somewhere central near the Grand Indonesia Mall (which is a fantastic mall) next time round. Can monger both north and south plus near mall to roam during the day.

Orchardz Industri
Arrived on Tues. Headed straight to Orchardz Industri which I wanted to try. Got a bit lost cuz my first time there. Enter the hotel lobby, turn right pass the restaurant and you will see a (hidden) lift lobby. Spa on 3rd floor.

Can remember the cost exactly. 365K + 500K for soapy and FJ? There was no line up to choose ladies from. Was assigned one based on my request. My feel is that the ladies here are a bit older. The room one of the nicer ones with mirrors, but it gets cold from central aircon system as I was getting wet from the soapy massage.

Overall so-so. Won't return again. A bit hit and miss but ymmv.

Classic Hotel
Had dinner and decided to visit Classic hotel. First time to Classic as well. didn't know where to go. Saw a "Classic Club" on the ground floor but not sure what that was about. Seems like a KTV.

Took the escalator up a few floors and heard the booming disco sounds. Not sure if I entered T2 or T5. There were no signs, not that i cared.

Surrounded by mamasan pushing their wares. Politely declined most advances until Nindi came along. Long story short. Damn GFE. Made me feel like I was a sex god with her moaning in ecstasy. I was really enjoying my thrusting until i paused to indicate a position change. She was so straight face with her question - Doggy? - that i realised her ecstasy was part of her showcase which i admit was very impressive. Yup, I was no sex god. She puts up a good show for my benefit. Will return for her again just for the experience.

Weds
Travel Hotel
Decided to visit Grand Indonesia Mall - this is when I realised Mangga Dua Square is such a slum. After roaming the mall, decided to visit travel hotel. Pushy mamasan was not the problem... it was the poor lighting. I couldnt tell what I was getting myself into and the choice was so sparse at 9pm. Cant remember her name. Number BN009. Wont return to travel again. Even if i did, wont go for BN009 anyways. One word. Mechanical. Nindi at classic was difficult to top.

Basque / Loewy
Since it was only about 11pm with 2 hours to go to Croatia vs England. I decided to visit Basque and Loewy to see what it was about with my own eyes - even after reading several poor reviews.

Basque is on the 8 floor of Noble House. There was a crowd. Ratio of dude to ladies was like 3:1. Angmo dua ki. Most of the ladies are with angmo. A witness a group of 3 jap dudes try to get attention of the ladies - to the point of tapping on the girls shoulder! There was no response from the chicks. Damn, what a cruel world for the yellow skinned dudes (who didnt look like money, or didnt look like some superstar). Got out of there after finishing my drink in 10 minutes.

Retreated to Loewy, which is on the ground floor of Oakwood building. The place was empty.

So i proofed to myself that yes, travelling to the south was a waste of time. what a douche.

I suspect that even if both places were full, you probably get more attention of you were white or pocket bursting with dollar bills... Yes I am sour about it.

Then England lost... haiz..

Thurs
BFashion
Decided to try other spa. I wanted to try Bfashion cuz I there was a line up. But it wasnt so. There are 2 choices.

1) Turns out that they have FL who i was told barely do any massages. 2 Mil for PRC (i rather do them in sg) or locals at 800k to 1mil.

2) Those who give massage and full service would have to be chosen from pictures in a handphone.

So i went with the phone and number 32.

320K for the massage. got number 32. Funny, witty, speaks some english. Told me a sob story of working 10am to 12pm everyday with no off days. Since she was a pretty face, I bought her sob story and overpriced carrot headed (imho) 750K for B2B + BJ + FJ. B2B and CBJ ended within a few minutes. Poor audio reception during the FJ. I was spoilt by (Classic) Nindi's digital surround sound.

The place is nice and clean. I would visit again to try another girl. Did I over pay? I think so. Probably because it was cheaper at Orchardz Industri.

Visited Taman Anggrek Mall. Seems to be an older mall. Was too tired to visit Central Park or Neo SOHO malls. Not sure if they are as good as Grand Indonesia, but definitely better then Mangga Dua Square.

Returned to Mangga Dua Square after dinner. Decided to try our Lotus Spa for a proper massage. 125k for 90mins. rooms are dingy with old old sheets but massage was good. Would probably be offered some hanky panky but I just acted innocent lah... tired liao.

Now deciding to visit BATS/CJ.... or not. Think I'll give it a miss. need to check out and 7am... maybe a last visit to Classic?
Old 13-07-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro great fr... Could you visit malioboro and survey the dancers pls... Thanks a million!
Old 13-07-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Now deciding to visit BATS/CJ.... or not. Think I'll give it a miss. need to check out and 7am... maybe a last visit to Classic?
Better check 1001 for club
For spa check grand mercure comfort spa
For direct shot malio or emporium
For proper massage try yuyuangtang
Old 13-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Better check 1001 for club
For spa check grand mercure comfort spa
For direct shot malio or emporium
For proper massage try yuyuangtang
Premium shot (just 2-300k more than Malio) Pool 1001
Old 15-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 0
Smat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to behold

Ya im back in jkt.

1001 does not have pool service anymore
places that still have pool service: fashion & bfashion

currently the best collection in my opinion is in tematik@pluit its otw to airport cos its the start of the airport toll road. old spa but i think they got a new recruitment guy. my last 5 visits were great. all locals though. they got instagram that u need to follow to see the girls.

Old 15-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
So here we go...

Basque / Loewy

....Most of the ladies are with angmo. A witness a group of 3 jap dudes try to get attention of the ladies - to the point of tapping on the girls shoulder! There was no response from the chicks. Damn, what a cruel world for the yellow skinned dudes (who didnt look like money, or didnt look like some superstar). Got out of there after finishing my drink in 10 minutes.
I suspect that even if both places were full, you probably get more attention of you were white or pocket bursting with dollar bills... Yes I am sour about it.
So you came to this conclusion after 10 min, without even trying to talk to any girls, or attempting to pickup any girls there? Your conclusion after watching one Japanese dude get rejected.

I have some news for you, Just because some girls in this place like AngMo doesn't mean they exclude or dislike Asian bros. That goes for many cities and places in the world as well. Many girls at Basque show up with locals, and i've seen many locals/Asians pull girls out of there despite AngMohs. Girls are girls, and guys almost always have to make the first move and make the effort, girls don't come to you first unless its a brothel. You should really make an effort there before you generalise.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Heading to Jakarta today, last minutes so no time to browse thro, can anyone share if there is any decent massage, club, FJ around Parklane hotel area. Much appreciated.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1