The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fella69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

i once went for a smoke in my house balcony...this was back in primary school days. then my neighbour window is just right beside me where i can peep. some more the curtain is those can see thru one. i saw my neighbour tengah auntie naked lying down on the bed reading magazine and playing by herself...i was like ' waaah knn' ....then few minutes after that....her second daugther came out from the bathroom ...naked.....right after shower. i was like' waahh jackpot' . since then everytime when no one is at home at the timing is right...i would go up to my balcony and smoke....and jerk off. but dangerous as people from opposite house and all can see....but what the heck. syok.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was taking the train this morning when a girl (looks like in poly) wearing a white tube top walked in and stood beside me. She is like 150cm, so when I looked down, I saw a little gap and can see her black bra. Could not see more as she alighted 2 stops later. Cheap thrill.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Shaqiri23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must be quite a view .
Old 16-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fella69 View Post
i once went for a smoke in my house balcony...this was back in primary school days. then my neighbour window is just right beside me where i can peep. some more the curtain is those can see thru one. i saw my neighbour tengah auntie naked lying down on the bed reading magazine and playing by herself...i was like ' waaah knn' ....then few minutes after that....her second daugther came out from the bathroom ...naked.....right after shower. i was like' waahh jackpot' . since then everytime when no one is at home at the timing is right...i would go up to my balcony and smoke....and jerk off. but dangerous as people from opposite house and all can see....but what the heck. syok.
Wait. Primary school time and already smoking? U damn hardcore bro!
Old 16-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wait. Primary school time and already smoking? U damn hardcore bro!
He probably in Primary 6 . But I wonder how he got the cigarette ?
Old 16-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
69minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post
Was taking the train this morning when a girl (looks like in poly) wearing a white tube top walked in and stood beside me. She is like 150cm, so when I looked down, I saw a little gap and can see her black bra. Could not see more as she alighted 2 stops later. Cheap thrill.
At least prevent you from dozing off
Old 16-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PangLily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerDeBest View Post
When there's a will , there's a way .
Old 17-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
BishanMRT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBishanMRT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post
Better than nothing to see .
Old 17-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cadby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveashley View Post
some times riding up escalators or sitting across inside MRT, can see those OL with short skirts.

inside shoe shops, sitting on the chairs waiting for the shop assistants to bring the shoes from the stores. can see down blouse when they bend down to try the shoes.
I thought should be more of upskirts than down blouse
Old 17-07-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerDeBest View Post
Can lah, last time we buy cig 10 cents for 2 sticks. Inside a tin somemore. Then later on, the law restricting sale to persons below 18 then came in.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Can lah, last time we buy cig 10 cents for 2 sticks. Inside a tin somemore. Then later on, the law restricting sale to persons below 18 then came in.
You just betrayed your age! From buying individual sticks you upgrade to buying small packs. Was it $2 a pack?
Old 21-07-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you take the MRT and stood closest to the door. sometimes can see down blouse of those OL seated at the "reserved" seats.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Been seeing many db lately while taking early train rides.
One of my vid taken this morn....

Old 21-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Been seeing many db lately while taking early train rides.
One of my vid taken this morn....
Downblouses are easier to see as the ladies are quite proud to show off their breasts to us men. But upskirts are more difficult to view, they are very protective of themselves below.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yeah... oways oblige when ladies offer to display their wares for viewing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Downblouses are easier to see as the ladies are quite proud to show off their breasts to us men. But upskirts are more difficult to view, they are very protective of themselves below.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1