The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
老娘的背后还好看吗??

妹妹,您的背后好美喔。
我好想紧紧地从您的背后拥抱你,暖暖地亲你漂亮的嘴唇,让后跟你做爱!

Last edited by bigloser0; 29-06-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wednesday, Good Morning! 新的内在美,新的开始!

Would love to see more of this skirt and revealing some parts of your new panties together with your beautiful legs.

Don't you guys agree? Heehee.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning, TGIF!!
Casual today

以您的嘴唇来看,我相信您是个小美女。
好喜欢你喔。
Old 29-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
need to turn back more.. best if can 翘your 屁股up. haha. ok asking too much liao
I second that for a more complete back view. And I believe Girl has a good looking full back view.
Old 29-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Transcama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope u have a great weekend!

Same to you sis
Old 29-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow!! today sis blackenrose has given us so mant tgif presents..
wonderful friday!!
Old 29-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well.. I had a few 'injections' and a mouthful today

I wish I was the one "injecting" you with truckloads of my warm love today.

Hope you enjoyed the "injections" and have a good weekend.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope this "helped".

Would appreciate if you could turn to your back (180 degrees with respect to these photos) and let us see your back without bra and your bare ass.

Just realised you have a cleanly shaven pussy.

I like like like.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
Got the urge to ask u wear without the bra.
With the bra is seductive.
without the panty? Heehee.

To each his own.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
I wish I was the one "injecting" you with truckloads of my warm love today.

Hope you enjoyed the "injections" and have a good weekend.
Yep same here. Queueing up...
Old 13-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
superdogsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis Rose...no new pix/updates?
Old 16-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 14
SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

Old 16-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

Old 16-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Old 16-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1