The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fist Fucking

Any Bros like it?
Old 01-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fist Fucking

Giving or receiving?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome thread, love giving it but many here to not like it.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PussyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U mean u use fist to fuck in the a-hole?
Is that possible?sorry bros never imagined such things
But i like the idea,maybe to give and not to receive.
And one more thing,i think u need to be drugged to be too horny to do it.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Unless the ass or CB fucking loose
Old 02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Wow,

The moment I saw this thread, it caught my attention. I love being fisted and I can give a good fisting too. It takes a lot of skill though and for some, a little bit of chemical help.
Which chemicals? Poppers?
I enjoy giving and have recently received my first full fist. It requires a lot of patience and skill and I have respect for those that either properly give or receive.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, I did it once before . My mistress Sayako fisted me. And it is surprising that I experience anal orgasm the first time without the cums . Yeah , you heard it right. It really like I fun for 3 times and surprisingly, no cums shoot. Just pure Cummings contractions. The second time I try it is not successful.
Actually, Been looking around for a petite size lb with small hands to to it again to me. Mistress Sayako is a bit on the bigger hands for a lady so it's quite painful for me.

Any bro know and nice n small size LB who is good at that? Thanks
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not true at all. It's an art and skill. I can take giant toys, fist and multiple cocks in my ass and still get the original tightness back after a good rest. It all depends on how you penetrate and stretch it out. Those loose ones have damaged the band that retains tightness due to rough play and forced penetration.
What ShanicaLopez say is very true, I was in Australia having sex with WL, she may be post op for all I know, very hard to tell nowadays. After resting for half hour, she say you have big hands can you put them in my pussy. I was like, I know I can put four fingers inside but not the whole fist. She knelt on the bed and started putting two fingers into her pussy, after a while she move to the side of me and took my hand put my four fingers inside a pussy. There was juices flowing down to my eblow, the momemt that happen, she tilt herself to a certain angle while kneeling down on the bed and put my whole fist in. Seeing that this is my first time I got excited and started pushing my fist up and down, but she stop me, she said it painful doing that. She use her hand to hold my wrist and push it up and down and told me how to do it. It seems there is a certain angle because of the thumb bone at the side cannot glide smoothly in and out. She say this way it does not hurt and stretch the pussy. What was to come next was a shocker. After like 5 mins she told me to take my fist out, after which she lie down on the bed. Told me to take some lub to lubricate her arsehole, told me to put four fingers in pussy and four fingers into her arsehole. And she want the fingers to go in together at the same time and also she want the fingers inside to touch each all the way in and out, although there is a wall or skin in between. Funny thing here is everytime the fingers touch each other it was like bringing her to heaven, she would arch her back and shout push the fingers together through the wall. That was 10years ago, as of today yet to see try this again.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Ya, my mistress told me there's other man experience that as well when she fisted them. It's exactly like the normal climax but a lot more intense. And when you start Cummings, it is very easy to have a 2nd one then the third. I doesn't succeed the second time I try is because I have dirreau few days before and mistress told me there's water keep conning out of my ads and keep washing away the lube . The session is so stress that I can't enjoy and mistress give a last force trying to get the fist In but I give the red light and she stop trying. Later part while washing, found fresh blood coming out. Was scared till I found out it's due to the lub being washed off and too much friction at the ass hole entrance. Not internal. So rest for few days recover already. Must remind all, lots of lube must be used! It's and art and skill to do that. Not easy.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Week Darling,

A lot of people have this idea that fist fucking is about pounding ur hand into a hole. That's mostly far from the truth. That will do a lot of damage and cos plenty of pain.

Fisting is very sensual and both the fister and the fistee can have a very intimate time together. Most importantly they must know limits and take care of each other. You mentioned the thumb bone. That is the widest part of ur hand and once u get past that ur fist will more or less be into the hole. It takes a lot of practice to go past that and maybe a few sessions even. My partners spend a lot of time playing with each other to achieve that. Once u try fisting, there is no going back. It's so intimate and incredible.
Exactly! It took me years to get past the thumb bone but when a lady did manage it and looked me in the eyes, waves of emotions came over me. I was in heaven.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Doctorsex , which mistress susceeded in fisting u? Was thinking of giving mistress a go but don't know if she is experience in that area. Deep in my heart I would love to try it again with mistress sayako but she seldom visit Singapore. Maybe it's,because she got me the first experience with her . Don't know if other mistress will be the same feeling. But did notice mistress Luna is slim and have small hands . Will see abt it or else will have to wait for my mistress to return in end of this year.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Quote:
... I remember in one of my recent orgy parties, one guy fisted my ass and the rest of them got really excited and gathered around to watch as his entire fist went into my gaping hole. I remember looking at those faces and realising what a slut I was and this got every cock in the room even more excited.....
Now that's really a sight to behold & an experience to cherish with you...
anymore orgies cummin soon?

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 15-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have experienced too, girl tossed my prostate off and I came without being touched on the clock and she kept going and I had multiple while dribbling a mixture of piss and cum everywhere
Old 17-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
WackoJacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brings back memories. I was once in a HC (closed down already) where I had two ladies who loved to finger my ass decide to see how many fingers they could put up my ass. both pumped me full of fingers and I came in torrents. Have not had such an experience in years ... hmmm ...
Old 12-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anthonycoolen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has been a fantasy of mine to do (receive anally). But no girlfriend would do it and most girls I see on the internet do not seem to be "gentle" or "caring". If I could find a good girl to do it gently (first a massage, than anal play and finally fisting), I would go for it immediately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1