The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulman79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story about an ex's mum...

Mum is so horny... ....
Old 25-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Previously on My Ex's Mum...

"After Mrs C clean up, i was damm tired by that time so i told her i will go sleep..she invite me to sleep with her in the air con master bedroom and lock the door. as we went into bed,

she whisper and say,"you can do anything you like my dear..." and she kiss me and say good night...
"

The Erotic Saturday Morning

"eh, wake up wake up", i heard Mrs C calling me to wake up from my super tired body...the alarm clock on my left shows a 8.15am while I try to become clearer from all the 'foggy' look

around me.
Mrs C: eh wake up le lazy pig.. u go back to sleep in WT room so she won't suspect.
Me: i tired..haiz..
Mrs C: you want me to carry you there?
Me: okok..i go now...
Mrs C: go..

I slowly drag my feet off the bed and walk to the bedroom door, unlock it and went over to WT's room. She was still soundly sleeping and wearing a t-shirt(forget what colour liao)

and a blue shorts like those you see kids wear de la. I was fantasizing of fucking her but too bad she underage and I was so freaking tired so I went to sleep on the di lum(matteress

) next to her bed.

After what seem like a long dream, I was woke up by someone rubbing my dick.. at first i thought it was Mrs C so i say " eh..dun do le la..i tired...last night not enough meh?"
WT: what? last night you got do meh?
I suddenly chua sai and realise it was WT not Mrs C... then i quickly open my eyes and look at WT and say," no la..i dreaming wet dream bout u and me so thought do le la.. XP"

That minor assumption nearly cause me to leak a big secret between me and her mum..instantly i got hard thinking that i had actually fuck her mum without knowing her..
WT: Wah you hard liao lei..still say what tired.
Me: aiya, i just wake up..where your mother go? you not scared she see meh?
WT: orh..she went out with WQ, ST and Jess liao.. (Jess is nick for the p1 kid..Me and WT used to call her jes-jes to ji siao her..but of cos i not gonna say her real name...)
Me: orh..so we 2 ren shi jie(2 people own world) la..
WT: ya la..wan me rub mah? den u rub mine?
Me: ok lor..

So I sat up and took off her blue shorts and panty(forgot colour oso..cos i remember the more vivide details nia)She was damm wet lor.. i think she ownself masturbate sometimes but

she always deny that. Anyway, I decide to start with a slow nice rub on the pussy...fingering the left labia(opening)..den finger the right...den rub her top spot to make sure she damm

high..after a while.. we start to french kiss..damm wet..she furiously play her tongue around my tongue and keep me the maucks sound by popping her mouth... make me feel so

embarrassed though..Mean while, her other hand start to rub my dick furiously. "Eh pain lei " i said...den she slower her pace and use her saliva to lubricate my dick..never pop in my

dick to her mouth la..only pui the saliva on my dick and continue rubbing..

After like 5 - 10 mins, i tell her i feel like shooting already. She lie down on her bed and begin to say horny things to me like "dear i wan you shoot all over my breasts..den i rub them

around for u ok?" and "i damm wet now..u wan fuck?"... of cos i know she say is to make me hard nia not for me to take for real..so those don't really work for me..instead my mind was

thinking about her mum's boobs and how i lick them all over..It was a damm erotic thought and within seconds, i shoot all over her breasts with some landing on her neck area. It was

super crazy for me..like 2 day fuck never stop. I look at the clock on her table and realise its already 1pm. What a day spent.

After we clean up, chit chat bout her school friends and watch Gundam seed online before her mum and daughters along with their dad come back..apparently they went to buy lunch

and wait for their dad. I went to the living room with my ex and greet her father who was damm tired i think..he smile at me and say,"eh enjoy your lunch arh". Den he went off to the master bedroom and close the door. Mrs C look at me with her flirty eyes and say, "eh xx, how is last night? sleep enough mah?" I was about to answer before WT said," ya, he enough sleep..mummy, i wan to buy manga..can lend me some $$?"

Apparently Mrs C wasn't really happy with WT's school results and deny her request. She went to the study room and ask WT to follow her..after a while, i can hear some loud cane hitting sound and WT came out 5mins later sobbing..(ya, their mother was really strict i guess..but strict woman oso will want to fuck.XP)I went to console her and tell her to stop crying while she sat there and having that angry look at her mum...Deep down inside, I was plotting another evil thing to do to her mum...

By evening, the kids(including my sec 3 WT) went off to the playgound cum basketball court downstairs to play. As usual, I volunteer to help out with cooking while Mrs C's husband was sleeping like a log inside the Master bedroom. Obviously, Mrs C was damm horny again because she has been trying to find a private time with me but her husband got her to do a backrub for him i think...So back to the topic, we went to the kitchen and started french kissing while she hug me. I slowly rub & enjoy her C cup boobs while she fiddle with my dick below...After a while, we decide to cook the dinner quickly den go my ex room to do some hot action.

It was going to 6pm..5.40 to 5.55pm..i still remember, i went to my ex room with her..she started taking off her shirt, shorts, bra and panties..we kiss damm passionately again and she lay down on her daughter's bed. before i remove my clothes, i realise the door wasn't close so went to lock it before continuing the action. i started sucking on her C Cup boobs while she rub my dick..as i increase my suction strength, she start to moan softly into my ear. then i proceed to rubbing her pussy and made her more wet. after a while, she told me she's ready inside and waiting for me to enter.

I aim my super hard xdd by now and start pumping it into her pussy. it was warm soft and have that squishy sound. since its already lubricated, i find it easy to rub it in and out while spanking her ass...remembering what happen this afternoon, i start to spank her ass and say.."auntie so bad spank wt..now i spank u hard hard also.."

She enjoy being spanked since the more i spank, the harder her moan was. I pull her tied up pony tail as we started playing cowboy.. As I thrusts into her each time, I pinch her boobs and smack her ass. She was enjoying it like estacy and heck care whatever torture i gave to her.. at last after 10 mins, i turn her around and stuff my dick into her mouth..she begin licking it real good and i shoot straight into her throat.. She gag a little but I didn't care.. Just push it in and leave it there for like 30 seconds while she try to struggle. when i pull out, i can see she trying pant for air. I ask her whether she like it or not and she gave me on slap on my face before taking her clothes to another room.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2009, 04:34 AM
Samster

perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Of course, I can't believe she slap me for that so I was damm du lan... Sat down and clear up whatever sperm i left and went to find her in the kitchen.
Me: Why you slap me just now?
Mrs C: What were you thinking? This is my house so I'm still calling the shots.
Me: So what? you say you want to enjoy it mah..
Mrs C: if you think of doing anything like that again..
Me: den what you do? report police? dun forget is you want me to fuck first ok..then i go tell police that you damm despo want me lor..
Mrs C: den we see who win lor...
Me: oh and i forgot, i still got the video recording of you begging me to fuck you in my hp (of cos i lie to her in an attempt to stop her from doing anything stupid.) I record it secretly.
Mrs C: ... then what do you want?
Me: I wan you to be my sex slave.

Mrs C was obviously struggling inside herself and she finally say afterlike 1 minutre" ok whatever you want."

That night's dinner was damm boring. My ex was still pretty saddened about ther afternoon incident so she never bother to arouse me. Mrs C and her husband were watching tv so never care what i do also. I had purposely sit next to Mrs C and now this come my chance. Slowly, i move my left hand to the thigh of Mrs C and begin to tickle her. Obviously, she notice and gave me a very stern stare. I gave her an evil wink to remind her that she still has a video with me and she can't really do anything about it. After dinner, Mr C, I just call it this way so everyone understand la, went back to the study room and rush through his work things while Mrs C went to clear the dishes. My ex was probably too upset she can't get the manga so she went to bed and sleep..after making sure she sleep le.. i join her younger siblings to watch tv while Mrs C was clearing the dishes...Though I'm not the kind of child lover, I can't help by tease Mrs C a bit that if she don't do what i do, i not going to give her a good life. So I came up with an evil plan...

Me: "Eh ST, want to play a game mah?"
ST: what game? I want I want...
WQ: What game? Can i join leh?
Me: can..its very simple one..call ride the horse..basically.. we play sissors paper stone.. loser must let winner ride on her back la..
WQ + ST: but you heavy lei..how to ride?
Me: then do other forfeit lor.
WQ: What forfeit?
Me: do push up above me lor.. you know how to push up right?

and so we start the game..first round i lose to both WQ & ST so they 2 ride on my back..then 2nd round I win WQ but lost to ST so ST has to do push up above me..

ST: "my hand weak..don't think i can."
Me: just try..come..

I drag her over me and get her into a guy's push up position.. she haven't even do 1 den jiu fall on me liao letting me feel her young boobs on my chest at the same time..just then Mrs C came in... ST was damm scared and quickly roll over and stand up..WQ also did the same. I slowly adjust myself and went to my ex room while Mrs C reprimanded for not doing their homework and playing around.

Mrs C then came into my room and tell me to meet her at the kitchen. So I went to the kitchen with her and she start to whisper softly.

Mrs C: What are you trying to do?
Me: Nothing. I just want you to know that you still have to please me...
Mrs C: I know.. but don't hurt them ok?
Me: Sure..as long you do what I want. By the way, I'm so freaking thirsty now.
Mrs C went over and get a glass of water for me while I drink.
Mrs C: My husband at home tongiht so most likely cannot fuck liao.
Me: Gulps. Never mind.. I also want to go home liao... Monday, I want you to meet me at Bishan Park at 11am. Remember only you go.
Mrs C: ok..
Me: I now quite hard..rub for me can or not?
Mrs C: sure.

With that, Mrs C start to kneel down and put her hand into my underwear. She start grabbing my soft dick and rub. It grew harder second by second until hard enough to be visible. I pull her by her hand into the kitchen toilet and close the door. Inside the toilet, I took off my pants and got her to kneel down. As she begin sucking my dick, I play around with her huge tits. They were soft and smoooth but the metal frame pose a difficulty to touch her properly. I unstrapped her bra and make more pinches to her boobs...After a while, I cannot tahan already so shoot it all into her mouth and whisper to her to swallow. She swallow immediately and i pull her up.Then i wishper to her and say" oh and one more thing, monday wear skirt..i dun want any panties." Just then, her husband call her so Mrs C went over to see what happen. As for me, I went off happily and gave ST a nice forehead kiss before i left cos she help me close the door.

To Be Continued...

What will happen at Bishan park? And what will my ex do?

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

thx all bros for your support. waiting for the part 3 to be moderated finish and posted on the forum before i continue with part 4... so i think quite a lot for you guys to read.

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Previously on My Ex Mum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
Just then, her husband call her so Mrs C went over to see what happen. As for me, I went off happily and gave ST a nice forehead kiss before i left cos she help me close the door.
Erotic Monday
(Before i start, just want you all to know that this will be a short one since rushing for time. Hope you all will enjoy though.)
I woke up on monday morning, thinking about how fucking fun it will be to fuck in a public park. So after the usual stuff of brushing teeth and eating breakfast, I went to Bishan Park and sat at one of the benches. No couple sia..only some uncle and aunties tcss together at one of the pavilion. After waiting for 5-10 mins, Mrs C finally came. She was wearing a floral pinkish dress..to knee length one, and white shirt that look like semi transparent...inside her shirt was a dark coloured black bra with some lacing.. Obviously she want to make me fuck her wild with what she wear.
Me: Wah lau..you late lei.
Mrs C: sorry, i was doing some chores just now.
Me: ok..come..

I pull Mrs C to a bench that is near a curve so that it will be more isolated. Then i reach into her skirt to see if she got wear panty or not.. Apparently she didn't because I can feel her wet hairy pussy..She was obviously horny. I pull down my shorts and ask her to sit on me. As she sit down, my hard dick poke into her wet vagina and she let out a soft moan while I did that.. den i purposely make her jump up and down and she of course cannot control and start to moan... halfway through the act, i receive one sms from my ex in school.
WT: wat you doing dear? skol so boring, i wan to fk u and naughty with u.
Me: guess lei? i fucking ur mum.
WT: haha wah lau u so bad..fuck my mum.. she nice to fuck meh? orh hor, u fantasy to fuck her arh..i tell her.. XP
Me: no la.. she fantasy to fuck me la. =P
WT: so want meet later?
Me: see how lor..

So while i was typing all those smses, Mrs C saw the content and turn around and look at me and said.
Mrs C: don't do anything bad to her.
Me: you satisfy me, i won't touch her.
Mrs C: i hold you to that.
Me: ya la..come now i wan to fuck some tongue.

Mrs C stop bouncing and kneel down in front of me. (That pure action make me feel like so powerful and make me even harder) Within 5 minutes, i feel like cumming already. I realise no one disturb us..maybe ppl saw but avoid. so i force Mrs C mouth open again and spam my load into her throat.she was choking on my sperm and started gaging. After she finish eating the sperm, i was damm tired.
Mrs C: happy? now?
Me: yeah.
Mrs C: so what's next?
Me: i want some naughty stuff..

I bring her to the bridge in the park and made her pull up her shirt to show her tits. Then i start snapping photos right away. She look damm shocked and want to pull down her shirt but i warn her of the 'video' again..next i got her to lift her skirt and continue snapping her bare pussy while fingering and spreading her pussy.
Mrs C: awww(moans)
Me: horny bitch.. if you don't listen to me, i will post these photos online and let everyone know how horny you are.
Mrs C: aww..aww.. i will.. listen..aww.. to you.. aw.. don't worry...
Me: better be that..

Then i continue fingering until i saw 2 distant guy running towards our direction. I stop and tell her to go back home and I would call her again later.

With her 'nude' public photos, i pcc again once more at home...more evil plots coming...

To be Continued.
What's next? Stay tuned!

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
ozon7667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks.
Old 25-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
self_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyself_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry to say but you are a despicable b45tard.what goes around comes around.

my first though incomplete FR: unexpected encounter with a chubby girl.
Old 25-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Relax...another fantasy story no matter what...hais...
Old 25-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_reserved View Post
I think SBF is abit too immoral for the likes of you. Pls dun ruin this forum, this is apparently a forum for men, married men, men who fool around, single men who are playboys, men who occasionally need release, men with great memories of sex that they are willing to share with others...

u are apparently not one of us, so pls, jus f off....
Old 26-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_reserved View Post
sia la.. i dun get it lei..i never explicitly ask anyone up my points nor did i say anything bad about any bros here..end up i kana criticsed by this person and my reputation drop like that. Is this a way to show that sharing good past experience with bro is akin to doing harm to myself? If its so, I should stop the sharing liao..no point continue den my points drop until 0 and restart... very lame lor.

Thank you!
Old 26-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
self_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyself_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i did not mean you were saying bad stuffs about brothers here.

your story is indeed nice to read,till the part when the MILF thought you really took down video and used that as a threat.to me,that is a very despicable thing to do though you lied to her.
sad to say your action more or less revealed what kind of character you have.

i think that is really uncalled for.you can still enjoy your intimate session with her even if you never resorted to such dirty & despicable method.

i agreed with what clown prince have said "this is apparently a forum for men, married men, men who fool around, single men who are playboys, men who occasionally need release, men with great memories of sex that they are willing to share with others"

i also have my own needs and have been enjoying reading all the erotic stories fellow forummers have contributed.but i believe in what goes around comes around theory,that's karma.

anyway,if you really want to share your experiences,does rep point matter so much?even to me,i find it redundant.all in all,it is all about rep points.

i believe that might be the reason why you tio zapped.maybe,maybe not.
those who beg to differ with me can zap me for all you want,i am here just to make a comment,not to make trouble.

whether am i criticising you,it's up to fellow readers to decide.

my first though incomplete FR: unexpected encounter with a chubby girl.

Last edited by self_reserved; 26-04-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 26-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Soderberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great effort bro!

Waiting for your next installment here.
Old 26-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FitPro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS. Continue please and ignore all the criticisms. This is a great story.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
dormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting. Waiting for your next instalment.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good story bro..hope u continue your affair with your ex's mum...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1