The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neutral1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What’s the wildest thing you have done?

What’s the wildest thing you have done?
Old 22-07-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What’s the wildest thing you have done?

Lick hairy armpit, pussy, ass FR. After CIM, I just tell her to spit into my mouth & I swallow.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Bonking my then uni GF on a outdoor high jump mattress at NUS
football field in the middle of the night. After a guild house session
Old 23-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Having mmmf
Old 23-07-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cumming inside 2 different girls at the same time. Shoot and swap pussy, watch it flow out
Old 23-07-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me n a buddy ram a local nurse gao gao when in my early 20's, fucked a msian gal in the last row of a cinema (can't rmb which cinema liao) and my then gf jerked me off next to her sleeping brother in his room when i overnight there hehe.
Old 23-07-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Having mmmf
Mine was mfff. More than 10 years ago, business trip to China, and the local host called 3 girls for 3 of us from Sg. My boss needed to take a night call with wife, and friend too drunk to stand up. So ended up with 3 girls, and didn't sleep much the whole night.
Old 23-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1 more was using those funnels to channel my sperm directly into her cervix. Only 1 girl did that and could video as long as I leave her face out.
Old 23-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Happened a few years ago when I was in my third year in uni. I had this fwb from the same hall and we always talked about trying something more fun (like BDSM) but never got round to it.

One night we went clubbing with a bunch of friends from hall and when back together. It was around 4.30am by the time we reached hall, and both of us were wasted af. Went straight to his single room and started making out, and before long both of us were naked in the room.

He told me he had a surprise for me, and it turns out he'd been buying a whole bunch of toys for all the fantasies we had. This guy was a super alpha and dominating jock type, and I found it hard for myself to say no.

He first tied me up with a bunch of rope, tying my thighs around my knees so that I couldn't put my legs straight, and my legs would be spread apart in a resting position. After that, my hands were tied together behind my back as well. It was my first time trying anything like this, and I was scared but excited!

He wasn't done yet though, and he took out a ring gag (a mouth gag with a ring in place instead of a ball) and gagged me with it. And then he blindfolded me next!

Now I was stuck in a situation were I could hardly move an inch of my body, my mouth was forced open and I couldn't see anything!

I was sitting on the floor and trying to look around, but it was pitch black. Next thing I knew, I felt his hands grab the back of my head, and a dick was jammed into my mouth.

My jaws were being forced apart by the ring gag, and I could only move my tongue as the dick went in and out of my mouth. I could feel both my saliva and his juices flowing, but I couldn't swallow so I started drooling from my mouth around my chin.

When he was done with my mouth, I felt myself being lifted up and placed on the bed. Next moment, I felt a finger stroking my anus. The rubbing got more intense and a finger went in next! He was slowly inching his finger into my butthole, and soon it became two fingers, and three fingers! (Of cos he used lube)

All three fingers came out with a "pop" sound, and I heaved a sigh of relief and I felt my butthole shrink back in size. But it was not over. I felt another thing touch my butthole. This didn't feel warm like his fingers did, but had a cold touch of plastic. A butt plug!

I felt like my ass was being torn apart as the butt plug went in. It was really painful at first, but my ass accustomed to it eventually as the plug stayed inside.

He was now playing with my nipples,and rubbing them between his fingers, in between strong gropes of my boobs. Once again, he brought out a toy and I felt my nipples being clamped strongly.

Finally, he moved on to fucking me. With the clamps on my nipples and the butt plug in me, and my mouth still wide open and drooling all over myself, all my senses were stimulated,and I was moaning hard as he ploughed me hard.

Once he was almost done, the dick left my pussy, and came back into my mouth as he came hard, filling my entire mouth with warm semen. I was gagged so I couldnt spit or swallow, and I could only let the cum flow out of my mouth onto my chin and chest along with my saliva, which was building up.

Once this was over. I was placed onto the ground again in a sitting position, still unable to move or see. I was waiting for him to untie me, but I felt a new sensation as a vibrator was inserted into my vagina.

It was set at its maximum strength and I could hear the stront vibrations and feel them pulsating throughout my body. The vibrations were so strong that I could even feel the butt plug, which was still in my ass, vibrate!

Next thing I heard was the door close, and I was left on the ground in my state, drunk in the pleasure of all my orifices being stimulated at the same time.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but I heard the door open and closed again. I assumed he was back from wherever he went, and I made a noise to hint to him to release me. But all I heard was the sound of the light switch turn off, and the sound of him getting in bed! The fucker was going to bed while leaving me like this - being fucked in two holes and drooling all ovee myself!

I was both tipsy and tired at this point, and the vibrating in my pussy was driving me and my bladder crazy. So crazy that at one point, I couldn't hold in my pee, and I just let it go on the spot, peeing all over the ground. I was still sitting on the floor, and I could feel my warm pee spreading across the ground, and my legs and butt felt the warm sensation as well as I sat there feeling real filthy.

I lost track of time the whole time I was stuck there,but all I remember was me dozing off despite the constant stimulation, and my arms and legs were hurting from not moving, as was my jaw.

After god knows how long, I heard the sound of the bed again and a pair of legs touch the ground next to me, and I knew he was awake! And it was probably day time by now!

He roamed around the room for a while, saw the puddle of pee I was sitting in and made a "tsk" voice. I could hear him walking up to me as I raised my head to "look" at him.

He caressed my face, put a thumb in my mouth through the ring as I gave it an obedient lick, and he held my head upwards with both hands.

Then, I felt a warm liquid touch my tongue and flow down my throat, and a salty taste. He was peeing into my mouth!

My mouth now had a puddle of cum, saliva and pee in it that I was unable to spit or swallow, so I could only sit there helplessly as it dribbled out of my mouth and all over my body and the floor. My ass really hurt from the stretching, and the vibrator was still going strong in my pussy.

I felt some relief as he removed the vibrator after so many hours, only to receive a dick in my pussy again. After getting fucked hard, he came onto my face this time, and put the vibrator back in my pussy!

It was the samw routine again, I just heard him move around, and leave the room! For the rest of the day, I was stuck in this position with all these bodily liquids all over myself and the floor around me, and I couldn't do anything. I have never felt so dirty and helpless in my life.

Throughout the day, he would come back every now and then to relief himself into my mouth, and fuck me a few times.

I felt like I was going crazy! And I really lost track of the time and how long it had been.

When I was finally released, I looked at the time, and realised it was 7am. On the next next day. I had spent more than 24 hours tied up and held, and fucked again and again as a sex prisoner!

I had no more energy to stand up or even clean myself out. I spat out the entire puddle of liquids in my mouth onto the floor, and lied down onto the ground in my own filth and fell asleep 😴

When I finally woke up, I had been cleaned up and was sleeping in his bed, still naked. He had washed me up and cleaned the floor, and put me in bed where I had slept for almost another day 😂

Looking back at it, it was definitely the craziest thing I've ever done in my life, and while I can look back on it fondly, I don't think I'll ever be able to do it again!
Old 23-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Sex in the cinema.
Fucking and creampieing teenage twins.
MFFFF - I lasted 45 minutes for the 1st shot...
Old 23-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Happened a few years ago when I was in my third year in uni. I had this fwb from the same hall and we always talked about trying something more fun (like BDSM) but never got round to it.
Looking back at it, it was definitely the craziest thing I've ever done in my life, and while I can look back on it fondly, I don't think I'll ever be able to do it again!
Wow! You can still look back at it fondly!
I would be so traumatized....
Old 24-07-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
IanRush346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
Mine was mfff. More than 10 years ago, business trip to China, and the local host called 3 girls for 3 of us from Sg. My boss needed to take a night call with wife, and friend too drunk to stand up. So ended up with 3 girls, and didn't sleep much the whole night.
Lucky you, the other guys not available!
Old 24-07-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BlindHorseJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share Racheltan
Old 24-07-2021, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

Did it with 4 women within 24 hours..

It all started when I was at #1 (28yo, single, teacher) house after we went for dinner.. One thing lead to next n we had a great session in her room.. After the deed, I received a text from #2 (31yo, divorcee, hotelier) asking me to meet her in CQ for a drink.. So I gave #1 some lame excuse that I gotta go home n rushed to CQ to meet #2.. After a few drinks, she decided is enough n wanna go home n so I followed her n we had sex upon reaching her place.. I slept after it n she woke me up early morning that she gotta go to work n she gotta sneaked me out of her room before her mum wake up.. I drove her to office n realised her office is very near to my FWB house n that's #3 (25yo, single, banker).. After dropping off #2, I texted #3 I'm around the corner n will send her to work.. So I went over to her place n she told me to proceed to her house to wait for her to get ready.. When I was there, she just done shower n was changing in front of me in her room.. I don't know what got over me n I just grabbed her n doggy fuck n exploded all in her.. She didn't bother to wash up n change quickly n I sent her to work.. After dropping her off, I went home n rest my aching dick n Before lunch I received a text from my ex wife (#4, sexy milf, mid 30s, businesswoman) to go over to her place to help fixing up some stuff she bought from Ikea.. So I went over around 2pm n helped her with it.. Though we were divorce but we remain good friend till this day.. After fixing up everything, we had dinner n smoke n talk things like we were still married.. Out of old time sake, I grabbed n kiss her like before n I know which button to press to turn her on.. Before I realized, we were stark naked on her new bed n fucking like before.. We had 2 rounds before I left at 9pm.. It was during the drive home I realized I just fuck 4 women within 24 hours..

Probably, I consider this the wildest thing I did.. By the way, I Fuck them RAW..
Old 24-07-2021, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

3 girls over the same weekend..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1