The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

sexciting liao camping here...
Old 04-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
imvivian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping..
Old 04-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
Chin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to all

More please. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Good start! Camper setting up tent
Old 04-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 0
SkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond reputeSkyFive has a reputation beyond repute

camping
Old 04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Interesting stuff there, do continue
Old 04-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very nice ^^ pls continue TS upz
Old 04-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Something sexciting coming up, camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
onehornymonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for the story... Please continue....
Old 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here! Cheers bros, ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Chucky2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Post more pls..
Old 05-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Carine immediately used her hands and covered her eyes.

“Why? What’s with your rude behaviour?” John demanded an answer.

“boss... your zipper is down..” Carine replied weakly...

“Yes I know...” He replied confidently, “so now tell me, how does that make you feel?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Carine, confused.

“You tell me, how does it feel for someone to flash you?” John yelled.

“it makes me uncomfortable.” Carine was careful with the words she chose, still confused with the situation.

“Yes precisely!” john barked again... zipping up his pants. “you can open your eyes now..”

Carine did so as told, John was staring at her angrily. “DO YOU KNOW THAT I’VE RECEIVED 5 COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU?”

“Com.. comp... complaints? About me??” Carine’s heart shot right to her mouth, she had never been complained before. In fact, her CV was sparkling clean, she was due for another promotion soon.

“YES!” John walked over towards her. “DO NOT MOVE!” he instructed fiercely and then struck out his hand and pointed to Carine’s breasts...

Carine looked down at them and replied. “I don’t understand... I’m not revealing anything..”

“NOT REVEALING ANYTHING? WHAT ABOUT THIS?” John poked hard at the area where the top of her cup ends and the excess from her huge breasts bulged out from the cup.

“WHAT ABOUT THIS? ISN’T THIS REVEALING?”

Carine wanted to back off and run away, but the constant barking from John terrified her and made her knees weak. Carine had so long ago wanted to quit her job, but the stress from her in laws was much more unbearable.

“I don’t understand?” Carine replied feebly.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL! YOU DUMBASS! ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW OFF YOUR BOOBS BY WEARING SUCH A SMALL BRA? ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE ME OR THE DIRECTORS TO GET YOUR PROMOTION?” John somehow had so much energy to continue barking, his finger remained on Carine’s breast.

“no no.. I’m not...” Carine quickly defended herself.

“THEN EXPLAIN THE SMALL BRAS!” This time round he poked harder once more

“i’m not wearing them on purpose... its my pregnancy. After it, my breasts grew. I have not bought new bras yet.. “ Carine managed to compose herself and explained.

“DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A CHILD? ARE YOU SAYING THAT AN EXEC LIKE YOU CAN’T AFFORD NEW BRAS? ARE YOU TRYING TO MOCK ME?” John then slid his finger along the cup line and down to her cleavage where the buttons were. He used his finger to spread the holes between the buttons and touched her cleavage slightly while doing so.

“WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN SEE YOUR WHOLE CUP” John kept his finger there. “ARE YOU WEARING A TIGHT BLOUSE ON PURPOSE AS WELL?”

“Huh?” Carine was ever so careful always, how the pins came off.... “I’m sorry, they must have dropped off.. I’m so sorry! This won’t happen again.”

John pretended to calm himself down and took a few deep breaths. “I’m giving you half an hour. Go get yourself a stack of new bras and report back to my office. This is your only chance to save your promotion if you still want it.”

“Half. Half an hour? I don’t even know where the nearest bra shop is!” replied frantically.

“YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW ANYTHING DON’T YOU? You are sure you deserve that promotion?” John smirked. “go to ion orchard. There are bra shops there.’

“Can I have more time? I will get new blouses too” Carine thought carefully and requested.

“YOU TAKE ME FOR A BUTLER OR A CHAUFFEUR? YOU WANT ME TO WAIT FOR YOU WHILE YOU SHOP?” John barked even louder “The blouse is FINE! Just get yourself bras that fit! Do not get new blouses, I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHERS TO NOTICE YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”

“Yes sir. I understand.” Carine turned hurriedly to leave.

“AND REMEMBER THIS, if anyone finds out that I have to teach you how to dress properly, you can kiss your promotion goodbye”
Old 05-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Bro Chin71!

Thanks for the up!! 22 points?????? how did you get such high power??
Old 05-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Bro Chin71!

Thanks for the up!! 22 points?????? how did you get such high power??
bro chin71, 11-power. he oso premium member so can upz double pts (11x2) and zap ppl 11 pts . ordinary samster only can upz 11 and zap 5 pts......

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1