The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual Needs from a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellmyfart View Post
I can volunteer my service to you if and when you are horny .
Returned 30 green apples to you bro ... thanks for exchanging with me .... cheers
Old 11-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
No sex for me when I’m extremely busy with my work. Not even a thought probably due to stress. But I get extremely horny when I’m free from work and stress. Can make love the whole week with different partners.

We girls can live without sex when we don’t want to but I guess you guys can’t.
I am a guy and I like the way you described your sex drive.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog no read the thread but can tell you this:
You cannot take 1 or 2 womans comments as benchmarks per se. Each ladies does not have the same needs or mentality, nor do they usually even know what they want, it depends on their feels at the moment.
From your point, I'd say she is mentally drained. Emotions plays primary hence if she's not in the 'mood' due to stress, work, will affect hormonal chances in the womans body and mental state.

Woman=Emotional
Man=Logic
Old 11-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
ironteeth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterironteeth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Ddog no read the thread but can tell you this:
You cannot take 1 or 2 womans comments as benchmarks per se. Each ladies does not have the same needs or mentality, nor do they usually even know what they want, it depends on their feels at the moment.
From your point, I'd say she is mentally drained. Emotions plays primary hence if she's not in the 'mood' due to stress, work, will affect hormonal chances in the womans body and mental state.

Woman=Emotional
Man=Logic
Till this day I am trying to understand woman .
Old 11-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironteeth View Post
Sames goes.. Its hard to understand men too
Old 11-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post

Woman=Emotional
Man=Logic
Agree but need to add on.

Man
Feeling Angry= rough sex
Feeling Sad = pity sex
Feeling Happy = happy sex
Feeling loved = Romantic sex
Feeling stress= must have sex

In general, man = sex

Lol
Old 11-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironteeth View Post
Get 3% man from Corey Wayne. It's free online and look at his lectures @Youtube. That's the basis of every theory Gurus out there uses.
It's more useful than you can imagine.
Be that 3% man, that 97% man won't get it.

Last edited by ddog; 11-07-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Man
Feeling Angry= rough sex
Feeling Sad = pity sex

In general, man = sex

Lol
Man = Doggy
Woman = Pussycat
Old 11-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RoughLawren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Man
Feeling Angry= rough sex
Feeling Sad = pity sex

In general, man = sex

Lol
Well said bro!!
Old 11-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FreakyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Sames goes.. Its hard to understand men too
No need to understand, everyday sex can le
Old 11-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Woman hard to understand, some times I eat my partner’s pussy she likes it soft and tender licks some times grind my mouth until i can’t breathe right.

Depends on their moods. But when they feel loved and happy, that’s where you will be sexually satisfied .

Soemtimes I am puzzled as they can be damn wet but sometimes after eating them for a while still dry like desert
Old 11-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Every woman is different. Sometimes also depends whether they are a partner willing to please, or they have low or high sex drive, or they have stress in work or life etc

One of my exes will never reject me when I want it, and will always wet after foreplay.

Another of my ex will depend on mood. When she wants it, her underwear will be dripping with her juice without me doing anything to her, can direct slide in full of juice. But when she doesn't want it, as much licking and foreplay I can give to her, she may only be wet a little and become dry after just a few minutes of sex.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree depends on mood.

Also, agree can go for weeks without then horny when free as Sis mentioned.

It is the bio wiring. Men wants sex, after 20 mins shot out no more attention needed. For women, it is about love, companionship and conversation, then comes the sex, followed by love, companionship n conversation.

Women more emotional attachment aka chi zha..

Not difficult to explain.. just difficult to adapt n live with..
Old 13-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most woman I know. When stress can't even get wet and don't want sex.

However I do met 1 who stress just want to have sex or suck a dick and cim.
Old 13-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

my fb says she wouldnt reject me whenever i wan sex cos her job is to keep my balls empty .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1